PFA seizes meat supply in Lahore on 'pork' suspicion

Blackwater

LAHORE: A Punjab Food Authority (PFA) team led by Director General Ayesha Mumtaz seized a large amount of suspected pig meat (pork) during a raid conducted near Lahore Railway Station.

The PFA DG Ayesha Mumtaz while talking to Dawn said that the raid was conducted on a tip off that pork is being supplied and sold in the city in the name of beef and mutton while pig fat was being used in the making of ice cream.

"The Chief Minister Punjab has ordered us to check the supply of carcass meat strictly after the previous instances of confiscation of donkey and horse meat. The supply has been seized and samples are sent to laboratory for a test to determine whether it is actually ‘pork’ or some other form of substandard meat," said the DG PFA.

Read Five butchers held; donkey meat seized

The person carrying the supply was arrested and handed over to police for further investigation in order to nab the group involved in this heinous crime.

Explore more: Haram ingredients in most of imported food items

Pakistan, being an Islamic Republic has banned the sale/stock of pork in any sort or form as eating pig meat in any form is forbidden in Islam.

Explore: Inside the belly of Punjab Food Authority

The Punjab Food Authority (PFA) has been going around Lahore fining, warning and sealing any establishment dealing with food that are found in 'unsatisfactory' (read unhygienic) conditions – from high-end, expensive restaurants to low-end, small food businesses.

The authority claims it is doing this to create awareness not only about the food people were being served, but also about hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness at restaurants, food factories and cafes.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1204452/pfa-seizes-meat-supply-in-lahore-on-pork-suspicion

Blackwater

seized a large amount of suspected pig meat (pork) during a raid conducted near Lahore Railway Station.

islam khatre me ha

gazwa-a-hind khatre me ha

paki suur(pig) kha gaye

islami Thakedari ka kya hoga

200 islami nukes ka kya hoga

@Neo

@Zarvan

@Raja.pakistani

@musalman

so pakis who ate pig meat ,go to haj in macca

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

Now let's blame the Yindoos and the Umreekis for this saazish in 3, 2, 1 ......... :D

Blackwater

lahori kufur ho gaye they ate pig:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I_PLAY_BAD

Ha ha stupid mullahs eat pork and go to Mecca and Medina ?
But they won't agree. They will say that RAW betrayed them and fed them Pork.
Stupid mullahs.

Yumdoot

Only some of the dead pigs have rigor mortis set in.
Also only some are of a sufficiently big size to be butchered by an illegal butcher.

Pakis apparently have had a pigs-in-the-wild problem since long and at one point the had to call in help from the Ghazi Army for taking on pigs. These pigs simply walk into the city's trash dumps.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/12/27/oh-my-pakistan-has-a-big-pig-problem/
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/wild-pigs-rule-the-night-in-pakistan-capital/

Most likely these were hunted for game or more probably there is a contraband meat demand within Pakistan. And these hunted wild pigs are being used today to suggest 'foreign hand' to heighten the Islam-Khatrey-Mein-Hain anxiety.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Nothing new here the rich of all religions in all nations love to indulge in forbidden passions food included.
The rich Muslims love their alcohol ,pork and women. In India the particular favourite for such Muslims is Bavarian wild boar, for Hindus indulging such passions it's Wagyu Beef from Kobe Japan.
Trust me been there seen that, I got cousins who love their beef.I've given up on red meat nothing religious got a lifestyle disease that made me give it up!

Blackwater

i declared pakis living in Lahore as kufurs:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Neo

First of all its not proven yet if pork was served, it's being investigated.
Even if it turns out to be pork, thoses who consumed it are not guilty.

Islam is a very forgiving religion. You are only a sinner if you sin intentionally and knowingly.

That is, you sin if:
  • You do something sinful (like eating pork)
  • With full knowledge that it is a sinful act, and
  • Still intentionally do it
There are caveats. For example, if you are dying of starvation in the wilderness, and you find some pork meat, you would be allowed to consume enough of it to keep yourself alive, even though pork is prohibited otherwise.

I am sure the bashing won't stop...go have some cow piss.

Blackwater

Islam is a very forgiving religion. You are only a sinner if you sin intentionally and knowingly.

That is, you sin if:
There are caveats. For example, if you are dying of starvation in the wilderness, and you find some pork meat, you would be allowed to consume enough of it to keep yourself alive, even though pork is prohibited otherwise.

for you its not proven that kasab was paki.

for you its not proven that pak is a failed state

for you its not proven that pak culture is affected by kufur baniya

for you nothing is proven

isami thakedar like pakis, eating:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: pork is insult to islam they defend. now u have become kufur . i declare lahore part of akhand bharat:biggrin2::biggrin2:
#

according to medical science which has nothing to do with pakis.

cow piss has more medicinal properties than eating pig.

as i said medical science has nothing to do with pakis:rofl::rofl:

and interesting part is all those lahori eating pig and go to hajj in mecca

and throw stone on shaitan. in fact arabs should throw stone to all pakis doing hajj as they are the real shaitan:pound::pound::pound::pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's not a new thing that if Pakis are served Pork/Dog/Donkey in disguise of Goat/Chicken...

It's nothing new and often raids are done but till then Pakis had already eaten loads of Donkey/Dog meat.The trend is all over Pakistan.

Two butchers arrested in Karachi for selling dog meat
KARACHI: Two butchers were arrested in Karachi's Ibrahim Hyderi area on Monday for selling dog meat to the public under the guise of goat meat.
Donkey meat recovered after raids in Lahore, 3 arrested
LAHORE (Daily Dunya) – The police in provincial capital Lahore raided a facility upon a complaint by a citizen and recovered a huge amount of donkey meat and slaughtered donkeys.

Meat matters: Feasting on Dogs and Donkeys
FAISALABAD: The district coordination officer (DCO) Naseem Sadiq has launched a campaign to curb the sale of substandard and unhygienic meat in the district following an outbreak of gastric diseases in Chak 35-RB in the last week. Doctors said that the cause of the outbreak was the sale of donkey and dog meat at several meat shops in the area.

Blackwater

It's not a new thing that if Pakis are served Pork/Dog/Donkey in disguise of Goat/Chicken...

It's nothing new and often raids are done but till then Pakis had already eaten loads of Donkey/Dog meat.

Two butchers arrested in Karachi for selling dog meat

Donkey meat recovered after raids in Lahore, 3 arrested

I here by declare by the athority of Almighty Allah that pakis are ordered to strip their thakdari of islam and termed as kufur paki as from now:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

isn't taking selfie haram in islam @Neo

@Raja.pakistani :biggrin2:
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

sorcerer

Country flag
Actually canabalism does occur in India, the Agora Tribe in India eat man meat.
But they dont deny eating it unlike Pakis who does everything and then deny it when confronted!!!

Simple_Guy

For example, if you are dying of starvation in the wilderness, and you find some pork meat, you would be allowed to consume enough of it to keep yourself alive, even though pork is prohibited otherwise.
Oh yeah, pork meat grows on trees! You can only get pork meat by killing a pig. Search for pig hunting videos in porkland.....

pmaitra

That is, you sin if:

Have you ever had Red Bull? It has Taurine, named after Taurus, the bull, and is a health benefic.

It is not just pig. Muslims are not allowed to eat meat of any animal that does not have a neck, and any animal that is not a herbivore. However, Muslims eat fish, shrimps, and other types of sea-food. Now, returning to the point, I understand why dog meat would be offensive, but what is wrong with donkey meat? I am sure it does not violate religious rules.

On a side note, I had seen Saudi soldiers, from the land of supreme thakedari of Islam, who had come to Pakistan for military training, eating cat meat, that too raw. Another beacon of Islamic power, the Saudi-NATO supported FSA has been seen eating a liver out of a human corpse.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles