Pew Report: Alarm Bells For Indic Religions

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Given the concept of Yuga can the avatars really be counted? Moreover it is mentioned they are cyclical and repetitive. I do not think our scriptures talk of THE END. They talk of everything starting all over again don't they?
Yes , Yuga means times not Yuga like the four yugas we have I think.

When there world is imbalanced that is out of its Dharma he said he will come back.

Universe is created and destroyed and it is a cycle.

But Kaliyuga is not the end of Universe, after that Satya Yuga starts.

Rashna

Country flag
This is why the bhagavad gita is not negating the dashavatars. Infact i am sure there might be many dimensions involved here too. At the end of the Kaliyuga the Kalki avatar will appear. We are living in Kaliyuga right now. That is why this thread, lol.

Yes , Yuga means times not Yuga like the four yugas we have I think.

When there world is imbalanced that is out of its Dharma he said he will come back.

Universe is created and destroyed and it is a cycle.

But Kaliyuga is not the end of Universe, after that Satya Yuga starts.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
In the past when we did that we were fighting mughals and not necessarily the converts, i think if not for the rajputs, marathas, and sikhs there would be no hindus left in india. I dont think we like blood anymore? We just like to call ourselves Rowdy is all. :rolleyes:
I meant in the figurative sense ... unless of course in self defense.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
When he comes, there shall be no mercy what so ever.......

Truth is very sour and I MEAN IT.......
In kali yuga it is said that dharma will lose area after area and will be reduced to a small .... very small presence. But there always will be dharma....
I am just afraid that something like the Yazidis may happen.

On a side note , Karma is already giving it up the a$$es of the middle eastern arabs ..... :lol: syria and iraq are gone, GCC countries are next.

asingh10

Dr.JK Bajaj's lecture on religious demographics

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
He says he will come back to the world he created time and again, which nullifies the Dasavatar thinking.
He is not confined to Dasavatara only. Vishnu is not the only GOD. Shiva and Shakthi are also there and they have killed more Asuras together..... Even Ganapthi, Karthikeya, Sastha, Lakshmi, Hanuman......
He comes in the particular form which is required depending upon the time and situation.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles