People tell me that I have become an Indian: Veena Malik

bose

Country flag
Good to know that 1 mahajar has left pakistan

after all she was indian unlike the rest of indigenous people of Pakistan

Bhai Sahab !! Woh Muhajir nahi hay... 100% Pure Punjabi hai..

We want more people to people to contact...

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
If their entire country becomes like her in thoughts and deeds, I am willing to embrace their entire nation and welcome them to India.
Only if we get their land and resources too. As if 1.2 billion people is not enough, we need to accommodate the "liberal" Pakis as well?

Reactions: sob

desicanuk

Good to know that 1 mahajar has left pakistan

after all she was indian unlike the rest of indigenous people of Pakistan
............and Jinnah too.For he was a Gujarati .....after all.Are there any indigenous people in Pakistan.Muslim Pakistanis firmly believe in their Arab,Central Asian and Iranian ancestry.We look forward to Palestinians,Hamas etc in supporting us to drive out these foreigners.!!!!

Blackwater

kya yeah baachi hindu baniya,veggie ka ha:biggrin2::biggrin2:

guru-dutt

paleed yaindoos have once again being sucsessful in misguiding a pios mominaa in there sazish against muslims .... gazaw e hind me iska bhi hisab liya jayega :shoot:

guru-dutt

what is paleed?...... 30 characters
dont know exactlli but some urdu word for short dark , dirty poor and filthy ... well picked up that word from zaid hamid clips and some other social media sites ... porkies adress indians as bhindi,indians and baniya while chinese call indians as yaindoo i for that matter united thre and produlli call myself as paleed yanidoo :D

Indian Devil

paleed yaindoos have once again being sucsessful in misguiding a pios mominaa in there sazish against muslims .... gazaw e hind me iska bhi hisab liya jayega :shoot:
I doubt it, she may be an Paki ASSet to misguide Hindu Pundits and baniyas... (may be) :)
what is paleed?...... 30 characters
Paleed means to pollute or to deteorate...

kafir kaur

Country flag

thethinker

Country flag

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
People also use "mitti-paleed kar dunga" as a phrase, which means "khatam kar dunga" or character assassinate you.

Indian Devil

People also use "mitti-paleed kar dunga" as a phrase, which means "khatam kar dunga" or character assassinate you.
Well, there could be an idiomatic meaning to this.

The word paliid پلید in Urdu is a Persian borrowing and can have a stronger ring to it than just <pollute> in the sense of <spoil, contaminate (e.g. by chemicals)> but more in the sense of something being <defiled, impure, unclean, contaminated, foul etc.>.

Persian verb: پلید كردن = to defile.

पलीद / پلید paliid = polluted / defiled etc. (as above)

For us:مٹی پلید کر دینا \ كرنا miTTii paliid kar denaa / karnaa = मिटटी पलीद कर देना

can have an idiomatic meaning of <to defile the earth / the ground / the land> or as PG suggested, to corrupt / pollute the earth etc.

Apart from پلید كرنا paliid karnaa, we also use two other verbs with the same meaning:

-reference - : wordreference.com

thethinker

Country flag
As being one of his greatest (ceiling) fan, i have already seen this,... however eagerly waiting for his latest videos from Arab prison... (in case you dont know, he has been convicted by Arabian police)
Waiting eagerly for his new tweets and videos too. Hope they release him early. :lol:
Idiotic musings of Pak thread isn't the same without Zahil Hamid.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles