Pensioner who died after fall at care home coz Muslim nurse was praying

Blackwater

Pensioner who died after fall at care home 'lay on the floor bleeding for up to 10 minutes because Muslim nurse was praying':tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::mad:

An elderly woman who suffered a fall was left lying on the floor at a care home for up to ten minutes because a senior nurse was praying, an inquest heard.
Abdul Bhutto, an agency nurse, told junior staff they would have to wait until he finished before he would attend to 87-year-old Dorothy Griffiths, who died nine days later.
Mrs Griffiths, who suffered from Alzheimer's, was left on the floor while the Muslim nurse continued to pray on his mat.
Eventually he arrived and examined the pensioner before telling carers to put her back to bed. She was later found unresponsive and was taken to hospital.
Mrs Griffiths had cut her head and gashed her hip when she fell from her bed during the night and was found on the floor when staff rushed to her room after hearing a loud bang.
A carer went to the care home's office for help to lift her but Mr Bhutto, who was in charge, said they would have to wait until he had finished his prayers.:mad::mad:
Carer Zoe Shaw told the inquest: 'It took between five and ten minutes because he was praying. A staff member told me we had to wait for him to finish.'

Read more: Pensioner who died after fall at care home 'lay on the floor bleeding for 10 minutes because Muslim nurse was praying' | Mail Online

Blackwater

these pakis should not given jobs let them beg on streets

Blackwater

how pathetic pakis can be.. they are only fit to work in kebab shop

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Very SAD,

But i cant get the news did it purposefully did not attend even after knowing the condition because of prayer or genuinely it did not know ??

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
what a callous attitude, what's the point of prayers ?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
If someone's job is of a nature so sensitive to human lives, they should be careful and ensure backup before they sit for prayers.
And I'm sure God can pardon you if you miss your prayer once to perform your duty and help one in need.

Here's a story :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sage Naarad the devotee of Lord Vishnu would always keep rhyming his Lord's name. Literally every moment.
He once went to the Lord's abode and asked him, "Who is your favorite devotee?" Lord Vishnu knew fully well what Naarad was hoping to hear but it was time to teach Naarad an important lesson. Lord Vishnu names a poor farmer in a village on distant Earth as his favorite devotee. A crestfallen and baffled Naarad wanted to know what was so special about the farmer. Lord Vishnu suggested that the two of them travel to the farmer's house – Naarad could then see for himself.

Both promptly beam themselves down to the village and arrive at the farmer's hut, disguised as weary travelers. The farmer is extremely hospitable and makes them feel at home. The next morning, Naarad shadows the farmer as he works hard in his fields. Throughout the day, Naarad doesn't get any glimpse of the farmer's extraordinary devoutness so when they return to the hut in the evening, a visibly puzzled Naarad asks "When and how many times do you pray to or think about Lord Vishnu? The farmer replies "Once in the morning, once in the evening, and as many times during the day as I can during my time in the fields." Naarad and Vishnu thank the farmer for his hospitality and leave.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Naarad lets out a guffaw and confronts Vishnu with "The farmer thinks about you a mere 5-6 times a day while I think and sing paeans to you every single waking minute. How could you possibly consider the farmer to be a more superior devotee than me?" Vishnu smiles, materializes a pot (filled to the brim with oil) and places it gingerly on Naarad's unsuspecting head. He then commands Naarad to walk the width of the field and return to the original spot without spilling a single drop of oil. With utmost concentration, Naarad manages to accomplish the feat.
Vishnu: "So Naarad, how many times did you think about me during your walk across the field?"
Narada: "Not even once! How could I when all my attention was on the pot and ensuring that not a drop would spill?"
A smiling Vishnu delivering the checkmate: "The farmer works hard in his fields all day, yet he finds the time to think about me a few times. You, on the other hand, couldn't think of me even once!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moral of the story - God doesn't want you to sing his name all the time. He only wants you to perform your duty and if a leeway available in the line of duty, just remember his name once.
Now in this case if the devotee (who I assume is in a job crucial to saving human lives) foresakes that the window of leeway opens at a fixed hour for a fixed period and has to be utilized at all cost, then he/she is mistaken. It is irrational behavior.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Blackwater

If someone's job is of a nature so sensitive to human lives, they should be careful and ensure backup before they sit for prayers.
And I'm sure God can pardon you if you miss your prayer once to perform your duty and help one in need.

Here's a story :
Sage Naarad the devotee of Lord Vishnu would always keep rhyming his Lord's name. Literally every moment.
He once went to the Lord's abode and asked him, "Who is your favorite devotee?" Lord Vishnu knew fully well what Naarad was hoping to hear but it was time to teach Naarad an important lesson. Lord Vishnu names a poor farmer in a village on distant Earth as his favorite devotee. A crestfallen and baffled Naarad wanted to know what was so special about the farmer. Lord Vishnu suggested that the two of them travel to the farmer's house – Naarad could then see for himself.

Both promptly beam themselves down to the village and arrive at the farmer's hut, disguised as weary travelers. The farmer is extremely hospitable and makes them feel at home. The next morning, Naarad shadows the farmer as he works hard in his fields. Throughout the day, Naarad doesn't get any glimpse of the farmer's extraordinary devoutness so when they return to the hut in the evening, a visibly puzzled Naarad asks "When and how many times do you pray to or think about Lord Vishnu? The farmer replies "Once in the morning, once in the evening, and as many times during the day as I can during my time in the fields." Naarad and Vishnu thank the farmer for his hospitality and leave.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Naarad lets out a guffaw and confronts Vishnu with "The farmer thinks about you a mere 5-6 times a day while I think and sing paeans to you every single waking minute. How could you possibly consider the farmer to be a more superior devotee than me?" Vishnu smiles, materializes a pot (filled to the brim with oil) and places it gingerly on Naarad's unsuspecting head. He then commands Naarad to walk the width of the field and return to the original spot without spilling a single drop of oil. With utmost concentration, Naarad manages to accomplish the feat.
Vishnu: "So Naarad, how many times did you think about me during your walk across the field?"
Narada: "Not even once! How could I when all my attention was on the pot and ensuring that not a drop would spill?"
A smiling Vishnu delivering the checkmate: "The farmer works hard in his fields all day, yet he finds the time to think about me a few times. You, on the other hand, couldn't think of me even once!"
Moral of the story - God doesn't want you to sing his name all the time. He only wants you to perform your duty and if a leeway available in the line of duty, just remember his name once.

Regards,
Virendra

pakis think otherwise:scared2::scared2::scared2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pensioner who died after fall at care home 'lay on the floor bleeding for up to 10 minutes because Muslim nurse was praying':tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::mad:

An elderly woman who suffered a fall was left lying on the floor at a care home for up to ten minutes because a senior nurse was praying, an inquest heard.
Abdul Bhutto, an agency nurse, told junior staff they would have to wait until he finished before he would attend to 87-year-old Dorothy Griffiths, who died nine days later.
Mrs Griffiths, who suffered from Alzheimer's, was left on the floor while the Muslim nurse continued to pray on his mat.
Eventually he arrived and examined the pensioner before telling carers to put her back to bed. She was later found unresponsive and was taken to hospital.
Mrs Griffiths had cut her head and gashed her hip when she fell from her bed during the night and was found on the floor when staff rushed to her room after hearing a loud bang.
A carer went to the care home's office for help to lift her but Mr Bhutto, who was in charge, said they would have to wait until he had finished his prayers.:mad::mad:
Carer Zoe Shaw told the inquest: 'It took between five and ten minutes because he was praying. A staff member told me we had to wait for him to finish.'

Read more: Pensioner who died after fall at care home 'lay on the floor bleeding for 10 minutes because Muslim nurse was praying' | Mail Online
The nurse would pay for this in "heaven" by Allah almighty on whose name she did this sin.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Here's a story :

Now in this case if the devotee (who I assume is in a job crucial to saving human lives) foresakes that the window of leeway opens at a fixed hour for a fixed period and has to be utilized at all cost, then he/she is mistaken. It is irrational behavior.

Regards,
Virendra
The "God" didn't send us on this mrityulok for chanting his name all the time while ignoring the duties.The "God" simply wants us to walk on the path of duties,truth and humanity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles