Peace with Pakitan At All Cost or Perish

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I won't say all Muslims but many are there like that. Sad. But true to their rodenty nature they cover their true intentions behind a secular farce, waiting to prove their true nature if they get a chance. Case in point- Owaisi and the pigs who voted him to assembly:(

But hey? Wat can you expect more from force converts right?:taunt:
i never said all as well but majority

as i stated above let the muslim %age in india reach to atleast 30%.than you people might start feeling the heat

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

as i stated above let the muslim %age in india reach to atleast 30%.than you people might start feeling the heat
India is a hot country and so the heat is a part of the climate.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
In Islam their is nothing such as cast or whatever or convert

when you accept Islam,your equal to rest of the muslims

men of new country?do you really term pakistan a new country??

Keep dreaming that Pakistani Muslims are equal to Arabs, Persian or Turks......

Unlike the assertion made by you, Muslims are humans first and then Muslims. As per basic human nature, they have as deep fissures amonst them as any other worst religionists. They are devided along Caste, creed, professions, regional, language and cultural lines besides being devided on religious differences.

Or the Muslims would have been one nation being all equal !! Numberwise Muslims are devided amonst largets countries. But they are not one because they are humans. Islam does not overcome huamn fialings and huamn requirements / dynamics. No religion has been able to overcome that.

No Arab gives two hoots to you. It is better to remain Indians ... Indian Muslims if you may like it that way rather than claim yourself to be a Turk..

There was a great Indian saint by the name of Kabeer. He said very interesting thing about it

Tu Jo Turk Turkini Ka Jaya Bheetar Khattan Kyon Na Karaya

If you are born of a Turk and Turkini why did not you get circumcised in the womb itself..... that was the voice of a real reformist.... I have much more to tell though....

Well did Pakistan exist before Allaha ...perhaps it did but then it was not Pakistan... It was Hindustan / Sindhustan.... and Kandhar was Gandhar... What was created in 1947 was Pakistan and not India ....... India alwyas existed... Inshah Allaha it will always ... Even if ruled again by Muslims....

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Unlike 1947 when Hindus were divided, Hindus would be united by the time Muslims reach 20% let alone 30%. Then we can see who faces heat, if at all there is heat. I repeat, even now such elements are only hiding like rodents true to their ancestry

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I could not say if they are with Pakistan, but yes, there are those people who have made the minority card, feigning insecurity and unequal opportunity, a business of blackmail.

People like Owassi and even that Kamal whatever of SP are playing to the gallery for their political relevance amongst the Muslims.

Bukhari, it appears is slowed down and so has Syed Shabbuddin.
There was nothing insecuritious or unequal opportunity about Owaisi speech. It was filled with anti Hindu anti India words. And despite that I won't be surprised if his party sweeps Hyderabad. Can any apologists boldly deny that??

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Keep dreaming that Pakistani Muslims are equal to Arabs, Persian or Turks......

Unlike the assertion made by you, Muslims are humans first and then Muslims. As per basic human nature, they have as deep fissures amonst them as any other worst religionists. They are devided along Caste, creed, professions, regional, language and cultural lines besides being devided on religious differences.

Or the Muslims would have been one nation being all equal !! Numberwise Muslims are devided amonst largets countries. But they are not one because they are humans. Islam does not overcome huamn fialings and huamn requirements / dynamics. No religion has been able to overcome that.

No Arab gives two hoots to you. It is better to remain Indians ... Indian Muslims if you may like it that way rather than claim yourself to be a Turk..

There was a great Indian saint by the name of Kabeer. He said very interesting thing about it

Tu Jo Turk Turkini Ka Jaya Bheetar Khattan Kyon Na Karaya

If you are born of a Turk and Turkini why did not you get circumcised in the womb itself..... that was the voice of a real reformist.... I have much more to tell though....

Well did Pakistan exist before Allaha ...perhaps it did but then it was not Pakistan... It was Hindustan / Sindhustan.... and Kandhar was Gandhar... What was created in 1947 was Pakistan and not India ....... India alwyas existed... Inshah Allaha it will always ... Even if ruled again by Muslims....
Keep dreaming>?

In Islam be it turks,arab, or whatever all of them are equal

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female, and have made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Indeed the most honored of you in the sight of Allaah is the most righteous. Indeed, Allaah is Knowing and Acquainted" [Quran 49:13]
We are Pakistanis.

your wrong that pakistan ever was part of Hindustan..indeed due to foriegn invasion of south asia Present day Pakistan was merged with india...but the fact is that and will remain so Pakistan(name might be different) was a different country and a seperate country from start.with not a single similarity with India

at the moment except language(only spoken) we pakistanis and indians don't share anything common with each other.
while the language factor is because of foriegn invasion the countries were merged for some 2000 years.this is the reason of little bit of understanding between us

otherwise Pakistan and India were never same countries and pakistani and indians are two different race people.with no connection of anything

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Unlike 1947 when Hindus were divided, Hindus would be united by the time Muslims reach 20% let alone 30%. Then we can see who faces heat, if at all there is heat. I repeat, even now such elements are only hiding like rodents true to their ancestry
Hindus might unite or not

this is not the concern but when the muslims population reaches 30% of india.and they start taking part in indian establishment and some hardcore mullah minded muslim plans of shariah and Islamic laws.

than you may feel the heat

till than enjoy

India would had alot of bright future if they had forced the remaining muslims into pak-bangladesh at the partition time..no worries at all
but at the moment india has more than 180millions muslims.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There was nothing insecuritious or unequal opportunity about Owaisi speech. It was filled with anti Hindu anti India words. And despite that I won't be surprised if his party sweeps Hyderabad. Can any apologists boldly deny that??
I am sure you have not been to Hyderabad.

Therefore, you feel Owassi will sweep Hyderabad.

Owassi is popular in the Charminar area, Old Hyderabad and Langer House.

He has always swept that and will still sweep even if he sleeps in his bed throughout!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In Islam be it turks,arab, or whatever all of them are equal
Just as Shias and Sunbnis are equal in Islam?

Please visit Dubai and Saudi and see how they treat the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

It will be an eyeopener!

lcatejas

We are Pakistanis.

your wrong that pakistan ever was part of Hindustan..indeed due to foriegn invasion of south asia Present day Pakistan was merged with india...but the fact is that and will remain so Pakistan(name might be different) was a different country and a seperate country from start.with not a single similarity with India

at the moment except language(only spoken) we pakistanis and indians don't share anything common with each other.
while the language factor is because of foriegn invasion the countries were merged for some 2000 years.this is the reason of little bit of understanding between us

otherwise Pakistan and India were never same countries and pakistani and indians are two different race people.with no connection of anything[/QUOTE]

farhan we know you guys have bad history knowledge..... and the level of education ... so you are free to post any thing ....:thumb:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just as Shias and Sunbnis are equal in Islam?

Please visit Dubai and Saudi and see how they treat the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

It will be an eyeopener!
i am born in abu dhabi and i do know all this

and these are man made difference not By Islam

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
My Brother,
The first reaction of a convert is denial of his ancestory, his identy and his origins.

The second natural behviour is being more fundamntalist than the originals..... Like Pakistanies are more Arabs and Turks rather than the Arabs themselves. No one knows Islam better than a Pakistani or a Bangldeshi.

Naya Mullaha Allaha Allaha jyada bolta hai...

Men of a new country like Pakistan ( or Bangladesh) tend to out do each other in exhibiting their love for the country....

Jiye Jiye Pakistan (Baki ko kar do qurbaan)..
On a paki forum one Paki after being questioned so many times at last admitted why Pakis are so angry with "Hindooos"... he find Indian Hindus responsible for the rape/destruction of their Hindu ancestors/history and want to take revenge by converting them.He also said he hates his Hindu ancestors and want them to burn in hell ... now wtf is this illogical theory?? But again its a illogical country itself.

:truestory:

In Islam their is nothing such as cast or whatever or convert

when you accept Islam,your equal to rest of the muslims

men of new country?do you really term pakistan a new country??
Thats a hogwash that there is no caste in Islam... Shia and Sunni and the Islamic version of Hindu Caste.Actually Shia-Sunni are worse then any Hindu caste as Shia-Sunni are blood thirsty of each other.Sunnis killed Imam Husain brutally.

Sunni Pakis butchered 150+ Shias recently in addition to regular killings of Shias.

btw you are Sunni Caste, right??

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am sure you have not been to Hyderabad.

Therefore, you feel Owassi will sweep Hyderabad.

Owassi is popular in the Charminar area, Old Hyderabad and Langer House.

He has always swept that and will still sweep even if he sleeps in his bed throughout!
But you are just agreeing with me no? That secularism /tolerance by Muslims is a farce-with visible proof being the old Hyderabad and charminar ? Farhan may seem like a cloud cuckoolander, but his point about Muslims is very valid. Many(I would say most) have loyalty to religion first and nation next. Changing demographics is indeed alarming.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i am born in abu dhabi and i do know all this

and these are man made difference not By Islam

So is the difference between Shias and Sunnis, but they don't hesitate to massacre each other.

Now, have a look at what is happen in good old Pakistan!

panduranghari

I know many Muslims who are more pro India and secular ideas than many of others.

We cannot broadbrush them as a universal monolith.with a common idea.
Wrong,

Only those muslims who accept their Hindu ancestory are truly secular. Rest are trying to sow a purse from pigs ear.

panduranghari

Hindus might unite or not

this is not the concern but when the muslims population reaches 30% of india.and they start taking part in indian establishment and some hardcore mullah minded muslim plans of shariah and Islamic laws.

than you may feel the heat

till than enjoy

India would had alot of bright future if they had forced the remaining muslims into pak-bangladesh at the partition time..no worries at all
but at the moment india has more than 180millions muslims.
I do agree with you on this. I do not care about pakistan. Its a macchar. We will kill it by swatting it sometime soon. I do however worry about people like javed akhtar et al who are more of a threat to the secular status of India.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So is the difference between Shias and Sunnis, but they don't hesitate to massacre each other.

Now, have a look at what is happen in good old Pakistan!
yess but only brainwashed one.brainwashed by stupid mullah

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I do agree with you on this. I do not care about pakistan. Its a macchar. We will kill it by swatting it sometime soon. I do however worry about people like javed akhtar et al who are more of a threat to the secular status of India.
kia baat ha apki

machar?

you might not know but malaria has killed more people than anything else in the world.including humans

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles