Peace with Pakitan At All Cost or Perish

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Must not forget the postage stamp size that goes as Pakistan.

Obviously, it will have a smaller population.

And the fact that there are more Muslim here (as per you), it proves Jinnah wrong about the Two Nation Theory because it indicates that there were more Muslims who remained in India and now scamper to the Land of the Pure!

You are tying yourself in knots.
Thats what these Pakis do since they get entangled in their own lies... yesterday in TimesNow Arnab's debate the Gen Kureshi was labelled as the same "Gen you are entangled in knots of your own lies"

The idiot Kuraishi was constantly telling lies and lies and lies.

bose

Country flag
India is against the existance of Pakistan

i have always supported we should de-recoginize each other

Pakistan to join Greater middle east

leave South asia to the indians
Then what happens to Baluchistan ? Probably it can join Iran... they are close to Persian culture

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
India is against the existance of Pakistan

i have always supported we should de-recoginize each other

Pakistan to join Greater middle east

leave South asia to the indians
Thats a good decision. Please do leave for Middle-East since South Asia belongs to Indians. Below is South Asia ...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The ground realities are too bad... The Baluch people have turned against Pakistan... another Bangladesh is in the making...
Not just Baluchistan but SindhuDesh and Pashtunistan too...

:balochistan: ...:sindhudesh:

JBH22

The decision to send back Pakistani music artistes and sports people — as if they were responsible for the despicable beheading of the Indian soldier on the Line of Control (LoC) last week
I farted when I read this line.

Such ignorance,appeasement mode I don't know how to qualify such person do they eat cow dung or what

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Heavens, this will be music to the ears of the VHP..

Are you a VHP mole with a false flag?
As a Hindu right winger I find it insulting and offensive. Are you meaning to say that Muslims are not capable of such heinous comments and it is only right wing hindus who can write something like that? Wth ?!:mad:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Convert and me?really?

anyway leave this

there is nothing such as dreaming
since your weak at history.i will recommand you to read about Greater middle east

in the late 80's zia with his muslim counterpart in middle east were about to sanction the map officially

My Brother,

The first reaction of a convert is denial of his ancestory, his identy and his origins.

The second natural behviour is being more fundamntalist than the originals..... Like Pakistanies are more Arabs and Turks rather than the Arabs themselves. No one knows Islam better than a Pakistani or a Bangldeshi.

Naya Mullaha Allaha Allaha jyada bolta hai...

Men of a new country like Pakistan ( or Bangladesh) tend to out do each other in exhibiting their love for the country....

Jiye Jiye Pakistan (Baki ko kar do qurbaan)..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
As a Hindu right winger I find it insulting and offensive. Are you meaning to say that Muslims are not capable of such heinous comments and it is only right wing hindus who can write something like that? Wth ?!:mad:
It was in reply to this:

and so does Pakistani muslim.the reason population growth rate has reduced to to 1.5-6%

Being a muslim i know more than you about muslims

A muslim being a minority can never be patriotic(at majority level) in any country no matter even if you give them everything(except the druze muslims)
farhan_9909 ↑
It appears that you have missed the irony of my post!

The highlighted statement is what the Hindu rightwingers subscribe to.

And here is a Muslim stating the same and proving it so, when the secular fabric of India indicates otherwise.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The ground realities are too bad... The Baluch people have turned against Pakistan... another Bangladesh is in the making...
are you really sure about this

just few militant group doesnt represent whole baloch population

beside this i term this as indian wet dreams

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It was in reply to this:

And here is a Muslim stating the same and proving it so, when the secular fabric of India indicates otherwise.
Sorry sir my mistake. I took it at its face value instead of thinking what you meant underneath it.

But even then if you look at it and think about what a VHP mole under a muslim handle would mean, you would understand my point. Anyway sir, good day....

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Brother,

The first reaction of a convert is denial of his ancestory, his identy and his origins.

The second natural behviour is being more fundamntalist than the originals..... Like Pakistanies are more Arabs and Turks rather than the Arabs themselves. No one knows Islam better than a Pakistani or a Bangldeshi.

Naya Mullaha Allaha Allaha jyada bolta hai...

Men of a new country like Pakistan ( or Bangladesh) tend to out do each other in exhibiting their love for the country....

Jiye Jiye Pakistan (Baki ko kar do qurbaan)..
In Islam their is nothing such as cast or whatever or convert

when you accept Islam,your equal to rest of the muslims

men of new country?do you really term pakistan a new country??

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It was in reply to this:

Sad but this is the truth.

Natural with muslims

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sad but this is the truth.

Natural with muslims
I won't say all Muslims but many are there like that. Sad. But true to their rodenty nature they cover their true intentions behind a secular farce, waiting to prove their true nature if they get a chance. Case in point- Owaisi and the pigs who voted him to assembly:(

But hey? Wat can you expect more from force converts right?:taunt:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I know many Muslims who are more pro India and secular ideas than many of others.

We cannot broadbrush them as a universal monolith.with a common idea.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I know many Muslims who are more pro India and secular ideas than many of others.

We cannot broadbrush them as a universal monolith.with a common idea.
True. But do you deny the existence of pigs with loyalties to Pakistan despite living in India?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
True. But do you deny the existence of pigs with loyalties to Pakistan despite living in India?
I could not say if they are with Pakistan, but yes, there are those people who have made the minority card, feigning insecurity and unequal opportunity, a business of blackmail.

People like Owassi and even that Kamal whatever of SP are playing to the gallery for their political relevance amongst the Muslims.

Bukhari, it appears is slowed down and so has Syed Shabbuddin.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles