PDF fast becoming a China bashing platform

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you like to topple centuries old western domination, we have to work together, if you only look back and never look into the future, you play right into the western hands.
This isn't about the past alone. Everyone who supports parroting this same line again and again.

Lemme make it clear,this is happening very moment as we speak.

1. Who supported/supporting maoist insurgencies?
  2. Who supported/supporting North Eastern terror organizations?
  3. Who is supporting the urban naxals of india?
  4. Who is supporting susu swamy these days?

Let's tally all the casualties caused under Chinese influence in india and vice versa...

Which count you think is higher?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
If you like to topple centuries old western domination, we have to work together, if you only look back and never look into the future, you play right into the western hands.
Who said dude not to topple WESTERN FUCKS? ofcourse there count us in but this 1962 is between you and us.
Western topple was always our dream way before your country, we are the guys who suffered tragic things because of those whites so don't worry on that front.
EAM jaishankar has just started showing them their place, more will follow.
But your support for jahil pakistan is another matter.
NO DFI member will forget the pains your nation has caused to us.
And if they forgot then they are another JAICHAND mentality.
Becuase INDIA is famous for producing two type of people.
Those who are always jealous.
And those who are jaichands type.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This isn't about the past alone. Everyone who supports parroting this same line again and again.

Lemme make it clear,this is happening very moment as we speak.

1. Who supported/supporting maoist insurgencies?
  2. Who supported/supporting North Eastern terror organizations?
  3. Who is supporting the urban naxals of india?
  4. Who is supporting susu swamy these days?

Let's tally all the casualties caused under Chinese influence in india and vice versa...

Which one you think is higher?
I don't think China supports Maoists, China thinks Maoists are a threat, not an ally, China cracks down on her own Maoists very hard even today.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwjZ0IXN0snmAhXYi54KHXeaCXQQ4dUDCAg&uact=5

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think China supports Maoists, China thinks Maoists are a threat, not an ally, China cracks down on her own Maoists very hard even today.
All these crackdowns are recent,read up on how these organizations started.....

Either you are honestly in the dark about these things or you don't wanna own up to it.

In either case,the argument goes nowhere....

But remember this,hatred against china kept alive not because of western schills,but because of your active ops inside our country which often causes loss of lives on indian side.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who said dude not to topple WESTERN FUCKS? ofcourse there count us in but this 1962 is between you and us.
Western topple was always our dream way before your country, we are the guys who suffered tragic things because of those whites so don't worry on that front.
EAM jaishankar has just started showing them their place, more will follow.
But your support for jahil pakistan is another matter.
NO DFI member will forget the pains your nation has caused to us.
And if they forgot then they are another JAICHAND mentality.
Becuase INDIA is famous for producing two type of people.
Those who are always jealous.
And those who are jaichands type.
China badly courted India and wanted to be India's friend and even admitted India's leadership in the developing world, but Nehru didn't see us the same way and was very arrogant towards China, it's all caused by his "forward policy", and it happened over half a century ago, should be left behind long ago, don't let some history slow down your development today.

Jameson Emoni

It is time for me to get in touch with my Buddhist root and go practice Yoga and meditation.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. ~ Lord Buddha

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is time for me to get in touch with my Buddhist root and go practice Yoga and meditation.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. ~ Lord Buddha
Words of wisdom indeed, sounds very much like Deng's theroy though. 实践是检验真理的唯一标准。

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
China badly courted India and wanted to be India's friend and even admitted India's leadership in the developing world, but Nehru didn't see us the same way and was very arrogant towards China, it's all caused by his "forward policy", and it happened over half a century ago, should be left behind long ago, don't let some history slow down your development today.
I hate Nehru but I have to defend Nehru here. He created the Forward Policy to check on Chinese aggression against India in Kashmir Region especially in the Ladakh and Arunachal Areas. The Biggest Threat To Indo-China Relations is the Aggressive Chinese Expansionist Policies in the Himalayas and Indian Ocean. China can’t influence much in India anymore since majority of Leftist Parties are Considered a Joke and Maoists are in Full Retreat in Central India after getting Decimated by the New Right Wing Central Government. If China wants good relations China should first Give Back the Indian Territory Occupied by you people and Second Stop Supporting Pakistani Terrorists on International Organizations and Forum and that’s it. Western Countries didn’t have any hand in this it is China ‘s Own Fault the relations deteriorated. Most Indians don’t Support or Like China seeing it as threat to Democracy and Freedom in Asia. China helped Push India far deeper into the hands of the Soviets and later the Western States. West got new powerful Ally because of China ‘s Own Aggression.

Jameson Emoni

I hate Nehru but I have to defend Nehru here. He created the Forward Policy to check on Chinese aggression against India in Kashmir Region especially in the Ladakh and Arunachal Areas. The Biggest Threat To Indo-China Relations is the Aggressive Chinese Expansionist Policies in the Himalayas and Indian Ocean. China can’t influence much in India anymore since majority of Leftist Parties are Considered a Joke and Maoists are in Full Retreat in Central India after getting Decimated by the New Right Wing Central Government. If China wants good relations China should first Give Back the Indian Territory Occupied by you people and Second Stop Supporting Pakistani Terrorists on International Organizations and Forum and that’s it. Western Countries didn’t have any hand in this it is China ‘s Own Fault the relations deteriorated. Most Indians don’t Support or Like China seeing it as threat to Democracy and Freedom in Asia. China helped Push India far deeper into the hands of the Soviets and later the Western States. West got new powerful Ally because of China ‘s Own Aggression.
Excellent point.

Also, majority of Indians are followers of Dharma. As a result, oppression of fellow Dharmiks in Tibet does not sit well with Indians.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We may have different interpretations on that event but the deterioration of China India relations first started from Dalai Lama's flee to India and the setup of "Tibet exile" government in India. From India's perspective it's a righteous thing to do, from China's perspective, it's a blatant interference of China's internal affairs. Both countries accused each other of stabbing in the back.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
We may have different interpretations on that event but the deterioration of China India relations first started from Dalai Lama's flee to India and the setup of "Tibet exile" government in India. From India's perspective it's a righteous thing to do, from China's perspective, it's a blatant interference of China's internal affairs. Both countries accused each other of stabbing in the back.
He asked for Asylum and Refuse him would have stroked religious tensions. He isn’t even a threat to the Chinese Government. Yes I agree on that part of accusing each other of stabbing each other in the back. India or More Like Nehru then had pro China policy and wouldn’t have let Dalai Lama continue his Anti-Chinese Activism but 1962 war Changed Everything. Up until 1962 many Indians considered Communist China to be a brother state and Great friend against western aggression and expansion but the war changed everything.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He asked for Asylum and Refuse him would have stroked religious tensions. He isn’t even a threat to the Chinese Government. Yes I agree on that part of accusing each other of stabbing each other in the back. India or More Like Nehru then had pro China policy and wouldn’t have let Dalai Lama continue his Anti-Chinese Activism but 1962 war Changed Everything. Up until 1962 many Indians considered Communist China to be a brother state and Great friend against western aggression and expansion but the war changed everything.
That's why I said we have different interpretations on China India relationship history, but if India can put their feet in the Chinese shoes, if your number one separatist comes to China and sets up an exile government in China's soil and tens of thousand independence intended followers follow him to China to join this cause, India won't be very happy either.

Jameson Emoni

That's why I said we have different interpretations on China India relationship history, but if India can put their feet in the Chinese shoes, if your number one separatist comes to China and sets up an exile government in China's soil and tens of thousand independence intended followers follow him to China to join this cause, India won't be very happy either.
Pakistan was part of India under Mauryan Empire. This makes Pakistan a separatist entity. This has not stopped China from providing Pakistan military aid.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan was part of India under Mauryan Empire. This makes Pakistan a separatist entity. This has not stopped China from providing Pakistan military aid.

We are talking about internationally recognized modern borders, not historic borders. and China and India are not enemies, all big powers are frenemies for obvious reasons, cause they all want to be more dominant other big powers.

Jameson Emoni

We are talking about internationally recognized modern borders, not historic borders. and China and India are not enemies, all big powers are frenemies for obvious reasons, cause they all want to be more dominant other big powers.
I am not saying India and China are enemies. There are no friends or enemies on the international scene. I personally maintain favorable disposition towards China due to my Buddhist leanings even though Buddhist Dharma has been pretty much sidelined in China.

I would like to point out that Tibet was an internationally recognized independent country as well just like Pakistan is today. As a matter of fact, both India and China had diplomatic missions in Tibet. China changed the independent status of Tibet by force using the very historical context you are downplaying with respect to Pakistan.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not saying India and China are enemies. There are no friends or enemies on the international scene. I personally maintain favorable disposition towards China due to my Buddhist leanings even though Buddhist Dharma has been pretty much sidelined in China.

I would like to point out that Tibet was an internationally recognized independent country as well just like Pakistan is today. As a matter of fact, both India and China had diplomatic missions in Tibet. China changed the independent status of Tibet by force using the very historical context you are downplaying with respect to Pakistan.
Who recognized Tibet as a country in the whole international community?

Throughout the Kuomintang years, no country gave Tibet diplomatic recognition.[51]

In 1950 after the People's Liberation Army entered Tibet, Indian leader Jawaharlal Nehru stated that his country would continue the British policy with regards to Tibet in considering it to be outwardly part of China but internally autonomous.[52]

The Provisional Constitution of the Republic of China (1912) stipulated that Tibet was a province of the Republic of China. Provisions concerning Tibet in the Constitution of the Republic of China promulgated later all stress the inseparability of Tibet from Chinese territory, and the Central Government of China exercise of sovereignty in Tibet.

The 9th Panchen Lama traditionally ruled over one-third of Tibet. On 1February 1925, the Panchen Lama attended the preparatory session of the "National Reconstruction Meeting" (Shanhou huiyi) intended to identify ways and means of unifying the Chinese nation, and gave a speech about achieving the unification of five nationalities, including Tibetans, Mongolians and Han Chinese. In 1933, he called upon the Mongols to embrace national unity and to obey the Chinese Government to resist Japanese invasion. In February 1935 the Chinese government appointed Panchen Lama "Special Cultural Commissioner for the Western Regions" and assigned him 500 Chinese troops. He spent much of his time teaching and preaching Buddhist doctrines - including the principles of unity and pacification for the border regions - extensively in inland China, outside of Tibet, from 1924 until 1December 1937, when he died on his way back to Tibet under the protection of Chinese troops.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is actual China before commie bas* forcefully occupied territories.

As far as 'Tibet Exile govt',India is home to all Dharmics (Hindu+Buddha+Jain+Sikh) they are always welcome here... Actually Western imported 'Communism' and Middle eastern death cults-Abrahamics have no place in civilized Asia.

Any one can draw a map, the problem is how to get the international community recognize them. Xinjiang during the 1930's -1944 was ruled by a Kuomintang warlord, Sheng Shicai.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_Shicai

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This is actual China before commie bas* forcefully occupied territories.

As far as 'Tibet Exile govt',India is home to all Dharmics (Hindu+Buddha+Jain+Sikh) they are always welcome here... Actually Western imported 'Communism' and Middle eastern death cults-Abrahamics have no place in civilized Asia.

Let’s not talk About this bro and focus more on PDF.

Waanar

Country flag

It's not just the forum anymore. Be ready for the dagger in your back.

Translation- Atheists can never be your friends; look with your eyes at how China is treating Muslims. #Cina_is_terrorist

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles