PDF fast becoming a China bashing platform

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are you suggesting that communists are more tolerant than Buddhists? When was the last time a Buddhist nation invaded another nation and killed millions of unarmed citizens?

I have seen footage of Chinese soldiers shooting at unarmed Buddhist monks trying to escape Tibet.
I don't know, communism in theory advocates for all peoples and religions are equal, Uighur population in Xinjiang doubled from 6 million to 12 million in less than 30 years, and they enjoy a better standard of living than all central and south Asians in this general region, that's also a hard fact.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What people think about christianity in China?
I personally don't like it, but many people , especailly young people converted to Christianity, I personlly know quite a few, there are way more Christians in China than Muslims.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I personally don't like it, but many people , especailly young people converted to Christianity, I personlly know quite a few, there are way more Christians in China than Muslims.
If we put in raw number percentage then how many people are into Buddhism or follow Chinese culture? And what are the percentage of people influenced in China by christianity?

If christianity starts dominating China then Chinese will be totally like west only.

If China start becoming more Buddhist and religious country then it will be beneficial for india. Religious China is better than comiiii one.

Jameson Emoni

I don't know, communism in theory advocates for all peoples and religions are equal, Uighur population in Xinjiang doubled from 6 million to 12 million in less than 30 years, and they enjoy a better standard of living than all central and south Asians in this general region, that's also a hard fact.
If you espouse a theory but never practice it; it essentially is nothing but hypocrisy.

China has definitely done an excellent job in introducing material wealth to Chinese people. There is no dispute about that. However, people also need freedom. People also have right to life and it should not be at the mercy of the state.

Unfortunately, in China especially for Buddhist Tibetans, the basic human rights are not available. Tibetans get thrown in prison for expressing political views. In prison, their organs get harvested. All of these human right abuses shadows China's material accomplishments.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If christianity starts dominating China then Chinese will be totally like west only.
I think the government worries way more about Christianity than Islam in China, Islam is only practiced among some small ethnic groups with very few population, but Christianity can be a threat influencing the majority.

‘One more Christian, one less Chinese’: official vows to rid faith of Western influences
https://www.inkstonenews.com/society/senior-protestant-official-china-vows-further-sinicize-religion/article/3001291

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I'm quite shocked how Chinese claims to be a anti western country but still doesn't give two HOOTS about preserving it's own centuries old culture and values it's quite weird.
Looks like communist believes on creating total robotic civilian who only believe on following their ideology. That's why Chinese don't have any concern about their own heritage.
But for a fact nations don't only build from material and money to become a constant civilization you also need to preserve your cultural heritage and values.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you espouse a theory but never practice it; it essentially is nothing but hypocrisy.

China has definitely done an excellent job in introducing material wealth to Chinese people. There is no dispute about that. However, people also need freedom. People also have right to life and it should not be at the mercy of the state.

Unfortunately, in China especially for Buddhist Tibetans, the basic human rights are not available. Tibetans get thrown in prison for expressing political views. In prison, their organs get harvested. All of these human right abuses shadows China's material accomplishments.
Did you ever visit Tibet? They perseve their way of live almost prefectly. check foreign vlogs about Tibet on youtube.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I think the government worries way more about Christianity than Islam in China, Islam is only practiced among some small ethnic groups with very few population, but Christianity can be a threat influencing the majority.

‘One more Christian, one less Chinese’: official vows to rid faith of Western influences
https://www.inkstonenews.com/society/senior-protestant-official-china-vows-further-sinicize-religion/article/3001291
GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD.................

:clap2::notbad:

Jameson Emoni

We don't really think we are Buddists but we believe many Buddist teachings, Tibet is always part of China, it's not invading. foreign maps before 1949 always showed Tibet part of China.

Video made by US state department during WW2, long before PRC founded.\

From a legal standpoint, Tibet has to this day not lost its statehood. It is an independent state under illegal occupation.
- Michael van Walt, lawyer and visiting professor at Institute for Advanced Study

Tibet has maintained a unique culture, written and spoken language, religion and political system for centuries.

In 1913, the 13th Dalai Lama - Tibet's political and spiritual leader - issued a proclamation reaffirming Tibet’s independence: "We are a small, religious, and independent nation." The country had its own national flag, currency, stamps, passports and army; signed international treaties, and maintained diplomatic relations with neighbouring countries.

In 1950, the newly established Communist regime in China invaded Tibet, which was rich in natural resources and had a strategically important border with India. Tibet today is under China’s occupation.

The Chinese government justifies its occupation by claiming that Tibet has been part of China for around 800 years. Its claim is not supported by the facts.

Read more: https://www.freetibet.org/about/legal-status-tibet

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm quite shocked how Chinese claims to be a anti western country but still doesn't give two HOOTS about preserving it's own centuries old culture and values it's quite weird.
Looks like communist believes on creating total robotic civilian who only believe on following their ideology. That's why Chinese don't have any concern about their own heritage.
But for a fact nations don't only build from material and money to become a constant civilization you also need to preserve your cultural heritage and values.
Communism is just a name to have legitimacy to rule, it's long gone after Deng, now the governance system is no big difference from Chinese traditional meritocracy system.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
From a legal standpoint, Tibet has to this day not lost its statehood. It is an independent state under illegal occupation.
- Michael van Walt, lawyer and visiting professor at Institute for Advanced Study

Tibet has maintained a unique culture, written and spoken language, religion and political system for centuries.

In 1913, the 13th Dalai Lama - Tibet's political and spiritual leader - issued a proclamation reaffirming Tibet’s independence: "We are a small, religious, and independent nation." The country had its own national flag, currency, stamps, passports and army; signed international treaties, and maintained diplomatic relations with neighbouring countries.

In 1950, the newly established Communist regime in China invaded Tibet, which was rich in natural resources and had a strategically important border with India. Tibet today is under China’s occupation.

The Chinese government justifies its occupation by claiming that Tibet has been part of China for around 800 years. Its claim is not supported by the facts.

Read more: https://www.freetibet.org/about/legal-status-tibet
Acutally even Dalai lama himself said he doesn't seek Tibet independence and Tibet is better being with China.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Acutally even Dalai lama himself said he doesn't seek Tibet independence and Tibet is better being with China.
Well he said that because of no hope.
Anyway the relationship between you and us will always be problematic.
Becuase IN ONE SHEATH TWO SWORDS CAN'T LIVE.
I KNOW YOUR SWORD IS BIG NOW IN COMPARISON TO US.
Reasons are many for saying this and we are doing things in our own way.
You people have forgotten 1962 ain't we forgot.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well he said that because of no hope.
Anyway the relationship between you and us will always be problematic.
Becuase IN ONE SHEATH TWO SWORDS CAN'T LIVE.
I KNOW YOUR SWORD IS BIG NOW IN COMPARISON TO US.
Reasons are many for saying this and we are doing things in our own way.
You people have forgotten 1962 ain't we forgot.
If you like to topple centuries old western domination, we have to work together, if you only look back and never look into the future, you play right into the western hands.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles