Paris Terror Attack 13/11

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Lets agree for arguement sake that majority is for abandoning secularism or kicking out all muslims, seculirists, and atheists etc..will that make it right ? Is it necessary that a majority opinion is a right and fair opinion ? Not at all.
And thus you have proved what an utter, abject idiot you are.
Just a while ago you were gaga and frothing from the mouth about a 'secular majority' and now, taking a somersault, you say that majority may not be right and fair! Now who is the fascist? Islamo-fascist anti-national.
Most of the times majority opinions are likely to be right and fair...even if it's not, charismatic and powerful leaders and intellectuals guide the people...they influence public opinion..even if then also public opinion is not changed then leaders go ahead with the right decision..or they keep it on back burner looking for the right time implement a right decision..No good leader or govt will abandon a good decision just because it's unpopular.
And thus you have proved what a utopian imagination you have. Intellectuals? Self-certified idiots like you who detest their very origins and foul mouth the very civilization that gave them birth! They are not intellectuals, they have no intellect. They are the true heathens of the society and people should not come in contact with them, in any way.
How can a democratic government ever go against the wish of the people? Thereby you state that you secular wallahs have the right to be autocratic and do what you think is right? However, when the BJP wants to introduce Srimad Bhagavad Gita, which is the National Book, you cry Autocracy, Communalism and similar :bs: You good sir, an Oreo, deserve to be in a place like England or France. These countries are more welcoming to hypocrites and islamo-fascists like you.

Face it, you are outnumbered, your sick ideology has been proven utterly wrong and your likes face an existential crisis, due to the hate you generate in public by your thoughts, words and actions.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Even after ISIS claimed its hands behind the attacks, you are using the word probably. And later you complain when people call out your bias!!
I said most probably.... in this case it is 99 %..If french govt confirmed it then its 100%. But regardless of whether i said 99 % or 100% people will call me names.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I said most probably.... in this case it is 99 %..If french govt confirmed it then its 100%. But regardless of whether i said 99 % or 100% people will call me names.
Question is not about names but about hypocrisy. You are talking like a politician who claim "terrorism has no religion" and "muslim terrorists don't know their true religion".

Well, I would take their word on face value when they tell me "what true Islam is" or when they claim "ISIS bombed Paris". Percentage is just a veil to hide your lack of arguments here!

Brood Father

Country flag

This is the same lady who said Tuktuki Mondal, a 14 year old Dalit victim of Rape Jihad, ran away with her Muslim boyfriend by choice. All the certified feminists and idea of india wallahs supported her back then. In a clash betweeb Dalits & 'secularism' or between Dalits and 'forces of social justice', 'religion of peace', Dalits are dispensable.
Is she is journalist , "furthering the agenda"
What the fuck that supposed to mean
Seriously these bigots suffer from inferiority complex to such a limit that they become cynics
And in India cynics are called as intellectuals

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
And thus you have proved what an utter, abject idiot you are.
lets see below who is an idiot.
Just a while ago you were gaga and frothing from the mouth about a 'secular majority' and now, taking a somersault, you say that majority may not be right and fair! Now who is the fascist? Islamo-fascist anti-national.
And thus you have proved what a utopian imagination you have.
Do you understand the meaning of " LET'S AGREE FOR ARGUEMENT SAKE " ? its now clear that who is an idiot and who is not .

Intellectuals? Self-certified idiots like you who detest their very origins and foul mouth the very civilization that gave them birth! They are not intellectuals, they have no intellect. They are the true heathens of the society and people should not come in contact with them, in any way.
just the usual rants, nothing worth a reply.

How can a democratic government ever go against the wish of the people? Thereby you state that you secular wallahs have the right to be autocratic and do what you think is right?
if you have read the earlier post more carfully you wouldn't have asked this question at all because there itself i have stated the examples of elected democratic govt going against the wishes, popular sentiments of people.

However, when the BJP wants to introduce Srimad Bhagavad Gita, which is the National Book, you cry Autocracy, Communalism and similar :bs:
Gita is national book of india ? i didn't know that.
You good sir, an Oreo, deserve to be in a place like England or France. These countries are more welcoming to hypocrites and islamo-fascists like you.
no sir you are late to know, france and Europe etc are all outcasting secularists, atheists and muslims..they are abandoning secularism.
Face it, you are outnumbered,
Unpopular opinion is not necessarily a wrong/ unfair opinion.
your sick ideology has been proven utterly wrong
You wish sir..but nothing of that sort happened.

and your likes face an existential crisis, due to the hate you generate in public by your thoughts, words and actions.
People who talk about outcasting different communities and sections of people from india is calling me intolerant? You must be kidding me.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
during france vs germany on tv match i heard sounds , i thought may be newyear is coming so hooligans are bursting cracker. Didn't knw it was a grenade.

IBSA

Country flag
There are news about a high-speed train that derailed in Strasbourg, with at least 5 deads.

Maybe it can be a simple accident, but the Russian downed airplane also was and later Russianj gov admitted the terrorism possibility.

Gabriel92

Country flag
There are news about a high-speed train that derailed in Strasbourg, with at least 5 deads.

Maybe it can be a simple accident, but the Russian downed airplane also was and later Russianj gov admitted the terrorism possibility.
It was an accident. The train was going too fast during a test.

Brood Father

Country flag
Brace yourself ," we are with paris " and
" terrorism has no religion " statement are coming

Country flag
Brace yourself ," we are with paris " and
" terrorism has no religion " statement are coming
Obama already said he didn't want to blame anyone without knowing the facts? Then. Why go to war without knowing the facts. Appeasement started right away .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles