Paris Terror Attack 13/11

I_PLAY_BAD

My deep condolences to the deceased.
CNN : At least 153 dead, 90 held hostages.
[MOD Edit: Please keep the language moderate.]

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Paris shooting: Several killed and injured after 'Kalashnikov and grenade attacks' across French capital
• 'Several killed' after 'Kalashnikov attack'
• Explosions heard outside Stade de France
• Multiple attack sites across the French capital
• Reports of suicide attacks and about 100 hostages taken
Gunmen shouted Allah Hu Akbar

Paris has been gripped by terror after three coordinated terror attacks in the heart of the city killed at least 40 people.

Multiple Terrorist Attacks Hit Paris; At Least 40 Dead, 100 Hostages Reported

==================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
Frankly, it wasn't the French as much as Bundeskanzlerin Mutti Merkel who was overflowing with enthusiasm to bring in refugees. Hopefully, after this, the French government will stop being a subservient NATO member and appreciate the Russian position that there is no such thing a "moderate" terrorist.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
My deep condolences to the deceased.
CNN : At least 153 dead, 90 held hostages.
@jouni That is what you will get when you boast of open society and modern culture for muslim cunts.
Muslims will never live peacefully and let others lead a peaceful life.
These attacks were staged by home grown Muslim cunts.
Yes..these guys prefer AK-47, jihad over love and peach.Just keep them away.Send refugees back home.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Oh man ...what the hell is happening

Prayers , we stand with the France peoples

badguy2000

Respected Member
No offencce on victims.

But i still remember quite well how "sympathy" to uyguer terrorists france governmnet announced ,when those uyguers terrorist were sentenced to death by chinese government ,due to their massacring hundreds of innocent victims during 7.5 urumq riot.

So,i do think that terrerists are fed up by france government and its supporters in fact,tosome extent.
They had better stop pretend to be innocent,if west countries keep their hypercritic doublestandard on terrorism …

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The scourge of terror. RIP to the dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pmaitra

No offencce on victims.

But i still remember quite well how "sympathy" to uyguer terrorists france governmnet announced ,when those uyguers terrorist were sentenced to death by chinese government ,due to their massacring hundreds of innocent victims during 7.5 urumq riot.

So,i do think that terrerists are fed by france government and its supporters in fact.
They had better stop pretend to be innocent,if west countries stop their hypercritic doublestandard on terrorism .
If I may add, their "European Values" upholding Charlie Hebdo mocked the victims of the Russian airliner. I know you mean no offense to the victims, but that is because you are not Charlie Hebdo. Many of us understand that Freedom of Speech might give us the right to be offensive, but our culture and upbringing gives us the taste.

Je Suis Scumbag: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Victims of Russian Plane Crash

Last edited:

IBSA

Country flag
Two Brazilians are among the victims: one female student that suffered a grazed shot, and one architect that received three shots in the back and are in bad state.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
But how! France loves her Muslim brothers and welcomes ISIS recruits from Syria. Surely, this must be just a way to show their love back.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
RIP.
Why France?
Because these people are against french values and want to see french women in burquas and men raising their ass 5x a day.
French values?
What might those be?

1. Toppling of good leaders and creating instablity? Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad? (BTW this is the cause of the Refugee crisis. YES Western govt. are directly responsible for that mess. ISIS has cleverly used it to smuggle their agents among the masses. You won't read much about that on the glorified western MSM.)
2. Playing the good terrorist/bad terrorist game when it suits them?
3. Making fun of aircraft crash victims?
4. etc

You reap what you sow.

Since the French people cherish their so called values of "Fraternity" "Liberty" "equality" they should at least have the common sense to choose wise leaders, not clowns who like to such obama [edited]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Any one claimed responsibility? Any terrorists caught / killed?

Bahamut

RIP to victims .
Hope the people behind this attack are arrested and put on trail .
Hope the EU final impose border control now and background check on every immigrant .
This was going to happen,remember when people were warning about the presences of terrorist in immigrant crisis ,they were being ignored or being called anti Muslims.

nirranj

Country flag
My deepest condolences to the people of France.

Its not the time, but I need to say this. No nation will be safe unless it has rules for people who cross the border and enter without pre approval. Either these asylum seekers should be screened and documented or they should be put in dedicated and round the clock monitored camps near the borders.

Over the past week, the infamous Jungle refugee camp has been engulfed in clashes between law enforcement officers and migrants. The camp has become a temporary home for thousands of asylum seekers from the Middle East and Africa as they flock to Calais. For the majority it is just a pit stop as they hope to make it to the UK via the Channel Tunnel.
this sums it all.

https://www.rt.com/news/321967-calais-refugee-camp-fire/

Dovahkiin

The islamic radicals and their free meeting under government's nose in UK is not uncommon, same is happening inFrance.

Jihadist are freely able to move across Europe and plan their advances. The syrian crysis have exported too many extremist across Europe. A video of riots in Hungary, clearly shows pakistani youths raising pakistani flag and shouting "pakistan ka matlab kya ?" This clearly depicts how clueless the administration is, when they don't know which people really need asylum and who are just milking in.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Rest in Peace !!

Bahamut

RIP to victims.
This was waiting to happen,who lets people with no documents into their country and welcomes them.No background check.It is not compassion ,its stupidity.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
its very sad
we are with France..

now France should prepare to use deadly attack on isis and other terrorist groups...

Bahamut

I think you are being paranoid. (P.S.: Well, that was a sarcasm.)

6000+ civilians dead in Donbass. Just an FYI.

+1.

I wish the French people or the government could have said the same thing about the victims of Donbass. Instead, they chose to be sympathetic towards the Nazi regime in Kiev.
Well a former US Secretary of state during Bill Clinton era said when asked about what US feels about the sanction US put against Iraq that resulted in death of 500,000 children by UN estimates ,she said it was worth it.
As Stalin said one death is bad but a million death is just a number.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles