Paradise of East Goa....

Tamil Arasan

From the serious discussions on defense related issues, for a change I am bring to you one of the best tourist destination of world - folks I hope you enjoy the thread about the beautiful Goa, I request the members not to post any negative or unwanted comments, if you have any such comments please start a new thread and post it there, this is to enjoy the beauty of Goa, one of the best place in our country and called paradise of east....:namaste:

Enduring new-age appeal of Goa - BBC News
A key 1970s hippy-trail destination, Goa appears to be losing none of its attraction to new-age travellers, the BBC's Zubair Ahmed finds.

The music in the funky Club Fresh shack blasts out loudly into the tranquil waters of the Arabian Sea. The darkness is intermittently disrupted by those lighting up. It's 10 at night and the fun has just begun.

The lone man on the dance floor is the owner. His moves are out of synch with the music but no-one cares.

This is a place to lose inhibitions, break society's norms, bend the rules, not be judged.

The spacious club extends to the beach as if it's a freedom corridor.

Couples can be seen smoking, making out or just chatting on the sun beds under the white canopies.

There are dozens of such shacks in Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. They are out of bounds for Indians but favourite hangouts of Goa's expatriate crowd.

Media are advised to keep a low profile and those attending the late-night parties avoid revealing their full names.

One of the club's bartenders, Taylor, who is from San Francisco, describes why she loves Goa: "It's great here. It's parties, it's people and it's funky freaky fashion"¦ I love it here."

The first wave of hippies has long gone from Goa. They have been replaced by a new wave of travellers, who come on chartered planes from Russia, Britain, Israel and Germany.

The widely-travelled and well-heeled owner of Club Fresh, Sunil Chawla, sums up the spirit well: "I love my life. I would say, 'live a good life not a long life'."

For more...
BBC News - Enduring new-age appeal of Goa

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamil Arasan

Dudhsagar falls and Pictures of Goa

Mangeshi Temple

Reis Magos Church

Last edited:

Tamil Arasan

Hotel Cidade De Goa

Goa Mormugao Harbour

RiversideofPanjim

Church

Kingfisher beer ad in Goa

Carnival Goa

Palolem beach Goa

BITS Pilani Goa Campus Main Building

Last edited:

Tamil Arasan

intercontinental-the-grand-resort-goa

Temple

Baga beach in Goa

Back water Goa

A View point in Goa

Tamil Arasan

Train washed in Dudhsagar Falls Goa!!! - Lovely Videos

Excellent video - those who love train journey must watch this video and you can see the dudhsagar falls in distance view, and also you can see the train passing beautiful hills...

Tamil Arasan

Goa dancing and partying....

HillTop Goa New year 2010

Tamil Arasan

Carnival Parade in Goa

King Momo wave to the crowd along the Carnival route in Panjim

Red and White Dancers - Goa 2009 Carnival

Carnival 2008 in Panjim - Exclusive for Goa

Goa carnival The streets of Goa come to life

Kids in Carnival dance