Palestinians accuse Israel of destroying prospects for two-state solution

Galaxy

Country flag
Dude. Maybe he's Paki. Maybe he's not. I think you should give him the benefit of doubt and ask the MODS to do the check. And more importantly understand that not every Indian will think alike or have the same view as yours in a given situation.
May be but all his post in last 2-3 days looks on similar line. :rolleyes:

How Mods will check if he is living in Canada ? Many Paki also living there.....:confused:

Son of Govinda

How Mods will check if he is living in Canada ? Many Paki also living there.....:confused:
Yeah they do..... I'm into world peace and hippy shit. Congrats you figured me out.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
BTW, its just human to all have good, cordial and brotherly relations with one another. PEACE!!

Remember the old saying all Indians are my brothers and sisters. (except one) :D

Son of Govinda

If I hate on Muslims and Islam more, do I get to call myself Indian?

You're pathetic.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
BTW, its just human to all have good, cordial and brotherly relations with one another. PEACE!!

Remember the old saying all Indians are my brothers and sisters. (except one) :D
Ahh.. The Indian Pledge. Used to say it everyday in the morning. Those were the days.

But seriously guys we re going OT, here

Galaxy

Country flag
If I hate on Muslims and Islam more, do I get to call myself Indian?

You're pathetic.
:rofl:

Again trying same Paki mentality. Playing "Muslim card" ?? Your post doesn't have any point but just mixing this and that to justify Palestine issue. I know, many members on DFI also support Palestine but there are some reason behind it.

I have doubt that u r paki. Rest Mod/Admin will decide.

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

:rofl:

Again trying same Paki mentality. Playing "Muslim card" ?? Your post doesn't have any point but just mixing this and that to justify Palestine issue. I know, many members on DFI also support Palestine but there are some reason behind it.
It's called humanity.... it's called following the vedas.... something you wouldn't know a thing about. You sit here claiming to be Hindu, and yet you allow your blind Judgement of all muslims to cloud your right judgement about this issue.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I couldn't give a shit about israel or palestine but one thing that i know is that it is in our interest that both of them keep on fighting in the middle east.

Will give us more leverage over both of them :D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I couldn't give a shit about israel or palestine but one thing that i know is that it is in our interest that both of them keep on fighting in the middle east.

Will give us more leverage over both of them :D
A true disciple of Chanakya.

pankaj nema

Country flag
When the Jews first came down to Palestine in 1947 they were in such a bruised and battered shape

They only wanted to live peacefully USA and UK were helping them

But from day one Muslims have shown open and complete hostility towards Jews

The Muslims started attacking Jews even before they could settle down

Israel was so weak initially that Muslims thought they could finish them off

Israel had no choice but to become A BRUTE simply in order to survive

This conflict is so old and it has had so many stages

Muslim ego has been so badly bruised by the REPEATED defeats to Israel ; that they will
NEVER accept Israel and their will never be peace in West Asia

pankaj nema

Country flag
Being in South Asia we should Know about the Islamists keen and permanent " desire of expansion "
and the " sense of Entitlement "

Pakistan and Bangladesh have always coveted Indian territory

Pakis still dream of a GREEN FLAG on the RED fort

Where do these feelings come from ?

If ANY of you read Islamic blogs then the LOSS of CORDOBA in Spain ;Europe and
The DISMANTLING of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE are still Hurting the Islamofasicsts

Islamists can never co exist peacefully with others

ejazr

Ambassador
we should take this lesson from Israel for our kashmir issue.

we should get some pundits' settlement in kashmir ( we should have done long time back).

it a pity now and our strategic blunder that we are now unable to hoist our "tri colour" there.
Its a pity that you don't know the facts of J&K and that tri colour is actually hoisted there

Moreover, only an anti-nationalist would apply the Palestine analogy to Kashmir and weaken our case in the International community. Remember, Kashmiris are citizens of India and have the right to vote, Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza do not.

Please do read this article to update yourself on this issue, and don't weaken India's international stand on Kashmir by making incorrect comparison.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...5-kashmir-not-palestine-india-not-israel.html

natarajan

it is not forced settlment rather it is their own land for pandits ,which has to be done as early as possible only if you take other indians and settle them there it is like israel but pandits case which will not be handled by our GOI but it is genuine settlement.If kashmir is peacefull then it should accomodate all kashmiris but sad thing they are living as refugees in their own country and everyone is blind on it .I wondered how many minorities occupy government position in kashmir as minority in rest of india will always cry for it and ask quota

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
First thing India has to do is start to deny that there is any dispute in Kashmir and treat it as an international land grab case by terrorists.

ejazr

Ambassador
@pankaj nema

First of all this is a Israeli Arab problem. You yourself mentioned that Jews came to the Palestine Mandate around the 1940s. The fact of the matter is that Jews were in a majority in some areas and Jerusalem had 60% Jews even before they arrived. And this was despite the fact that this area was under Ottoman rule for 500 years. Jerusalem having a Jewish majority for 500 years would not be possible if Muslims showed hostility to Jews. In fact, while there were regular progroms and holocaust of Jews in Europe, you will find no similar cases against Jews in Muslim lands. Even in India, Baghdadi and Persian Jews were able to get important positions under Mughal and other Muslim rulers.
On the other hand, it was Christians AND Muslims Arabs in majority in areas like West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem.

Now the solution that is accepted by all member states of the UN across the world, the US a close Israeli ally, the OIC and the Arab League as well as past Israeli PMs from David Ben Gurion, to Rabin to Olmert has been the two state solution.
Again, let me reiterate that OIC and Arab League have endorsed the Saudi led plan that they will not only recognize Israel but establish full diplomatic and trade relations with it upon the implementation of the two state solution. This is what REAL world diplomacy is about, not fanatasy blogs about "Islamofascists".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

Another point of difference about real world diplomacy and Internet blogs, nation states don't make their decisions based on religious reasons most of the time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have a Israel-GCC-US alliance of sorts against Iran. During the Cold war, you would not have had a Turkey-Iran-Israel trilateral intelligence co-operation to keep Arab leftists and nationalist in check and established. And you wouldn't have soon to be Pakistani dictator Zia-ul-Haq leading a Pakistani battalion in Jordan killing 20,000 Palestinians in the Black September incident. Or taking confiscated Israeli Palestinians weapons from Israel to fight the anti-Soviet "Jihad" in Afghanistan. I can go on but these are enought to ponder upon.

Even Israeli lobby groups from ADL to J Street support the two state solution. Even Bibi Netanyahu spoke about the two state solution. Obama welcomes Netanyahu's two-state speech - Israel News, Ynetnews
Where do you want the Palestinians who have lived in these lands for thousands of years and number in the millions and include both Muslims AND Christians to go? Why are you sticking to minority, ultra fanatical view point of NOT accepting the two solution?

Jews have the right to their state in the Jewish majority region, and the Arabs - both Muslims and Christians should have the right to their own state in the Arab majority regions. Forget about humanity, this is in Israels' interest after all if it wants to continue to be a democratic Jewish majority state. A large number of Jews all around the world support this two state solution as well along with the rest of the worlds public opinion. Now you can't call all the 187 countries in the world "Islamofascist" as well for supporting a two state solution.

Last edited:

pack leader

Professional
ejazr @
you speak some wise words the only real problem is that the 2 state solution is unattainable
the 1.8 million Palestinians in the west bank have no money 60% international aid 20% taxes collected by Israel
20% taxes from work in Israel they have no electricity grid no independent water supply
no jobs but to build the homes roads and walls off the 800,00o Jews living there
by 2030 we will have a Jewish majority in the west bank Arabs willing to pledge alliance will get Israeli citizenship the rest will be kicked out
to Gaza or Jordan

the lets be nice to the Palestinians and hope they stop trying to kill us thing is over
we tried to give them some land we got rockets never again

telling it like it is pack leader

KS

Bye bye DFI
Israel-Palestine is not our issue. Let them slug it out and who wins it keeps the land.

This is one thing I hate with the Muslims carrying out rallies in support of Palestine and such stuff and some rightist groups blabbing hindu-jew brotherhood.

I dont give a shit as long as the oil from one side and the weapons/technology from other keep coming.

If Israel is winning now..it is because they were ready to bend their backs and become strong with a sense of unity & brotherhood..no use in complaining when the Arabs were the aggressors first and thought they could push Israel into the dead sea and got ass kicked.

KS

Bye bye DFI
And I welcome Jews living on the land too, but to call it a Jewish only state is preposterous.
Dude that is their country...they can call it Martian only state if they want.

Son of Govinda

Dude that is their country...they can call it Martian only state if they want.
According to every international law it isn't a Jewish country. East Jerusalem is still considered occupied territory by both America and the UN and so are numerous other occupied parts of what should be the Palestinian state.

Once Israel gives the Palestinians back their rightful share of the land, and a chance at statehood, then it can truly call it "Eretz Yisrael" the Jewish only state like many right-wing Israelis already do.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles