Palestinian propaganda

bhramos

Country flag
great find rk.
this are some of the ways to change the peoples mind and convert them into Terrorists............

Rebelkid

great find rk.
this are some of the ways to change the peoples mind and convert them into Terrorists............
You think same thing is happening in Kashmir as well ?
anyway...am just furious ... no on wonder Isreali's hate them..

Rage

DFI TEAM
This video has showed me a lot. I always knew there was some playacting to Palestinian protests, but never on such a scale.

Can you believe, the case of Muhammad al-Durrah alone was responsible for heightening tensions that led to the Second Intifada in 2000. What could have been averted if the Palestinian newsmedia had stuck to the facts.

Man, the wickedness deceiving minds weave!

I hate to say this, but I absoloutely will, I think muslim youth - especially in 'occupied territories'- need to introspect within themselves and figure out whether unemployment, stone pelting and deceiving the world, via the 'victimization' that has come to plague them, have not become 'national obsessions'.

This is another video of the same incident:

P.S.: Rebelkid, parse the utube links in vid tags.

Last edited by a moderator:

mayfair

Propaganda warfare is a time-tested weapon in any conflict. This is no different. At least the Israelis know how to counter this. Wish I could say the same for us.

neo29

Its pretty provocative to say this but the fact remains that Palestine deserve the state they are in.

The oldest book recorded, "The Bible" mentions of israelites living in the holy land promised by God. Israel was invaded constantly from the Romans to Arabs from time to time. This lead to jews scattered all over the place and making a once jew dominated land into a mixed race of jews and muslims. After WW2 when the state of Israel came into existence, Jews were ready to allow to give half their country which was theirs in the first place according to history to the Muslims who lived there for years. They followed all rules of the UN. But thanks to the arabs who provoked the Palestine to refuse the mandate by UN since they wanted more land and declared war. The rest is history.

So basically the Palestines brought this problem on themselves. Now the Palestine issue has been sensationalized all over the world as attrocities of Israel by Arabs and Fundamentalist.

They go to the extent to show conditions of refugee camps outside israel and blame of Israel. I mean you left he country and became a refugee of another country who has been host to you for years. Instead of complaining the conditions to the Host you blame on Israel and use it for propoganda.

They show photos of Israeli damage on local populations, but do not take responsibility of Hamas and Hezbollah firing rockets into Israel and causing heavy casualities. Again they use this as propaganda to make an anti israel stand.
What about the attrocities that PLO,Hamas, Hezbollah, Black September do over the years ??

The Palestine Propaganda is no less than the Separatists in the Kashmir valley who are creating propaganda and fueling violence that security forces are killing civilians for no reason.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles