Pakistan's Terror against the World

Awesome

Mr. Asim Aquil would have us believe that we at DFI are endangering lives of millions of Pakistanis, earning a honest living abroad, by offering a factual rebuttal to their Governments propaganda. He is urging us to not even express ourselves non violently against a state that is waging a war of terror against India and is responsible for deaths of thousands of innocent Indians.

While, he proudly calls on his compatriots to attack the Indian state in Kashmir repeatedly.
As someone stated this debate on Kashmir cannot be penned in a few lines. I do not support any violent group operating in Kashmir including the Indian Army and would opt for a peaceful independence negotiation. However this thread is not about that, I can go on and on, but neither is my motive here to speak for Kashmir nor to advocate an attack on the Indian army (which I only stated in the case of Kashmir as its disputed territory and not elsewhere in India).

The problem with your message is of principle. How can you advocate hatred to a people of an entire country and still consider yourself a part of the civilized world? Sure there are equivalent people in Pakistan too, but these are people who are fought against and are condemned. You should not strive to be equivalent to such people.

It's up to you, I'm merely appealing to your humanity to keep your issues of India vs Pakistan to acceptable levels of intensity.

Awesome

The Govt's ad quite clearly says that 180 million Pakistanis are in a fight for the future of 7 billion; a fight which they have no interest in fighting as per Asim. He is trying to change the topic to divert attention. Red Herring Alert.
I have no reason to change the topic from the fabricated poster. By all means let's stick to it, only.

Awesome

OBL was found in Abbottabad in a Pak safehouse which is being maintained by Pak taxpayer money
You mean to say my 3 year old nephew was supporting OBL in Abottabad?

My 90 year old Grandma had a role in it too? My 8-4 working friends? The farmer struggling to collect the harvest had a role in it too?

Your actions are inhumane if you stick to such a distorted belief.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The problem with your message is of principle. How can you advocate hatred to a people of an entire country and still consider yourself a part of the civilized world? Sure there are equivalent people in Pakistan too, but these are people who are fought against and are condemned. You should not strive to be equivalent to such people.

It's up to you, I'm merely appealing to your humanity to keep your issues of India vs Pakistan to acceptable levels of intensity.
Please open your Pakistani children's text books and see for yourself who is spreading the hatred against Indians and India right from the childhood. Pakistanis hatred for India starts right from the childhood but for us it starts much later when we see the our fellow citizens succumbing to the Pakistani state-sponsored terrorism. Both are poles apart, one if justified and one is not. Which one is justified, you know it.

Oracle

My 90 year old Grandma had a role in it too? My 8-4 working friends? The farmer struggling to collect the harvest had a role in it too?

Could you be so sure as to say that your friends(in the future) or your nephew (when he grows up) would not support terrorism or become a terrorist? Is not the forum where you are a staff proof of what Pakistanis really are - either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. You could not even keep terrorism in check at your forum and holding out to strawman arguments. Bah! :eek:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Pakistanis and humanness doesn't go hand-in-hand. Please go through the intercepted tapes of Mumbai attack, you will see the human-ness (or the lack of) oozing out of the terrorist Pakistanis. And if you are so concerned with Humanity then first let Pakistan handover the terrorists who planned and mater-minded the mumbai terror attack, but it seems they are enjoying the state hospitality. So, when you handover such animals for us to punish them of their barbarity, then we will talk of humanity and human-ness. Till then, your words will only be falling on deaf ears.

PS: I clearly remember that few members of your forum has posted "well done" when the Mumbai attacks were ongoing. Nothing was done to those posters. So, lets talk about humanity.

Tronic

Asim! How are you man?

And I agree with you that hatred should not be advocated to an entire people of whatever nation, but today's Pakistan represents the exact opposite of that. Your fellow countrymen hate everyone and everything!

Awesome

Could you be so sure as to say that your friends(in the future) or your nephew (when he grows up) would not support terrorism or become a terrorist? Is not the forum where you are a staff proof of what Pakistanis really are - either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. You could not even keep terrorism in check at your forum and holding out to strawman arguments. Bah! :eek:
The forum, the people I know, the type of parents I've had, the friends I had, the family I got, have examples of some excellent individuals who make the world a better place on a daily basis.

Can I give a guarantee that everyone I know won't ever do anything wrong? No. Can you?

Let's not talk about the going ons on my forum - I have enough respect for DFI's admins to not abuse these grounds and say something that would deem as promoting the forum on a rival's resources. I wouldn't appreciate something like that either. As an experienced person in this field let me tell you it is a foolish thing to do and affects your own bottom line and hence you'll never - not once see such line of arguments there or if they do happen they are always met with reprimand.

I have known at least half of your senior members at some point or the other. I wouldn't have bothered to make this appeal if I didn't feel this is quite out of character.

Awesome

Asim! How are you man?
Good, and its always a pleasure!

And I agree with you that hatred should not be advocated to an entire people of whatever nation, but today's Pakistan represents the exact opposite of that. Your fellow countrymen hate everyone and everything!
I won't dispute that but in any society you'll find a lot of such people, there are reasons behind it always, some justified some not so much. Some proportional to the response, some not so much. But where that is wrong, this is behavior is no better and we don't get to spend much time together but there are publicly available efforts where I and others have worked hard against those elements as well. So in good conscience I cannot let this slide either.

Oracle

The forum, the people I know, the type of parents I've had, the friends I had, the family I got, have examples of some excellent individuals who make the world a better place on a daily basis.
Ouch! Hurts eh?

Can I give a guarantee that everyone I know won't ever do anything wrong? No. Can you?
Yes I can.

Let's not talk about the going ons on my forum - I have enough respect for DFI's admins to not abuse these grounds and say something that would deem as promoting the forum on a rival's resources. I wouldn't appreciate something like that either. As an experienced person in this field let me tell you it is a foolish thing to do and affects your own bottom line and hence you'll never - not once see such line of arguments there or if they do happen they are always met with reprimand.

I have known at least half of your senior members at some point or the other. I wouldn't have bothered to make this appeal if I didn't feel this is quite out of character.
Again the crocodile tears.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Mate you have to look at this problem with neutral point of view, Pakistan has undoubtedly a great number of Terrorist Organisations and it proves the ideology of your country, which is largely based on the biased education Pakistani people get and rigid Islamic rules they tend to follow. And in this context India doesn't stand anywhere near your country.

As you are taking it, no one here is saying that each and every person of your country is a terrorist, but the truth is majority of your people have those rigid Islamic fundamentals and poor education filled with hatred towards other religions and with a sense of false proud of superiority of your religion.

Bold portion of your post itself is a biased question and in this way you compared your country which is filled with the terrorist organisations to India which stand nowhere near Pakistan in terms birth, nourishment and providing support to Terrorism. You probably missed post no. 77 and a link there by Daredevil (Pakistan-based terror outfits), go there and see how many Terrorist organisations your state have and also look for the reason of origin of those organizations, which is nothing but a bad ideology and biased education.

You said we shouldn't hate the people of entire country ! where day by day growing terror organizations are proving that they will keep killing people in the name of Islam ? Your country needs a serious antibiotic to kill the Jihadi bacterial viruses from the heart of those extremists.

As compared to your country we are no doubt a part of civilized world.

Awesome

Mate you have to look at this problem with neutral point of view, Pakistan has undoubtedly a great number of Terrorist Organisations and it proves the ideology of your country, which is largely based on the biased education Pakistani people get and rigid Islamic rules they tend to follow. And in this context India doesn't stand anywhere near your country.

As you are taking it, no one here is saying that each and every person of your country is a terrorist, but the truth is majority of your people have those rigid Islamic fundamentals and poor education filled with hatred towards other religions and with a sense of false proud of superiority of your religion.

Bold portion of your post itself is a biased question and in this way you compared your country which is filled with the terrorist organisations to India which stand nowhere near Pakistan in terms birth, nourishment and providing support to Terrorism. You probably missed post no. 77 and a link there by Daredevil (Pakistan-based terror outfits), go there and see how many Terrorist organisations your state have and also look for the reason of origin of those organizations, which is nothing but a bad ideology and biased education.

You said we shouldn't hate the people of entire country ! where day by day growing terror organizations are proving that they will keep killing people in the name of Islam ? Your country needs a serious antibiotic to kill the Jihadi bacterial viruses from the heart of those extremists.

As compared to your country we are no doubt a part of civilized world.
Just to reiterate none of that justifies posting an offensive message like that. I am not arguing right now the merits and demerits of your argument here, I am arguing that neither is your image accurate nor humane and can result in something awful that your humanity will make you regret eventually.

Tronic

I won't dispute that but in any society you'll find a lot of such people, there are reasons behind it always, some justified some not so much. Some proportional to the response, some not so much. But where that is wrong, this is behavior is no better and we don't get to spend much time together but there are publicly available efforts where I and others have worked hard against those elements as well. So in good conscience I cannot let this slide either.
Yes, you will find them in every society, but the main difference here is that in India, hatred may simmer in the social sphere, but in Pakistan it has been institutionalized. I am not talking about individual Pakistanis, I have many great Pakistani friends, some since childhood, I'm speaking of the Pakistani society as a whole. I'm not neglecting the fact that hatred exists in India but it is countered by other Indians quite actively. In Pakistan, your biases run congruent, and the thinking is the same, liberal or conservative; the only thing being fought against there is how to portray the hatred in a more civilized way. Which, by the way, is a total fail method. Can never happen.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
As someone stated this debate on Kashmir cannot be penned in a few lines. I do not support any violent group operating in Kashmir including the Indian Army and would opt for a peaceful independence negotiation. However this thread is not about that, I can go on and on, but neither is my motive here to speak for Kashmir nor to advocate an attack on the Indian army (which I only stated in the case of Kashmir as its disputed territory and not elsewhere in India).

I have no reason to change the topic from the fabricated poster. By all means let's stick to it, only.

The problem with your post is that you are trying to draw a non sequitor conclusion.

Our counter is straightforward to your "GOVT'S AD" which asserts that it (on behalf of a nation of 180million) is fighting for a war (which it has no interest in fighting as you have said so) for the betterment of the world's future ( inhabited by 7 billion of us). We, OTOH, have shown that this state (with a population of 180million) is less than sincere in its fight against terror ergo jeopardising the future of the world.

To reiterate. Your government and people have no interest in fighting for the world, as the ad suggests. We say that your country by being insencere in WoT, is jeopardising the future of the world (inhabited by 7 billion of us).

However, you take exception and equate this statement to mean that 180million Pakistanis are terrorists trying to blow up the world. Please don't try to obfuscate the issue and derail the thread.

Lets try once more

1. Do you agree Pakistan is a state of 180 million ? - Yes or No
2. Do you agree Pakistan has been involved in state sponsored terrorism ? Yes or No
3. Do you agree that Pakistan is a hub of terror activity, whether by "state" or "non-state" actors ? Yes or No
4. Do you agree being a sovereign all that occurs in Pakistan is the state's responsibility ? Yes or No
5. Do you agree that Pakistan is not interested in fighting a war on terror ? Yes or No (You have already said Yes)
6. Do you agree terrorism threatens world peace, security and future of the world ? Yes or No
7. Do you agree more less 7 billion people inhabit the planet earth ? Yes or NO
8. So Do you agree Pakistan a nation of 180 million by its actions is harming the future of the world ? Yes or No

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Just to reiterate none of that justifies posting an offensive message like that. I am not arguing right now the merits and demerits of your argument here, I am arguing that neither is your image accurate nor humane and can result in something awful that your humanity will make you regret eventually.
Well ! Pakistan never misses any opportunity to defame India without any guilt, how can we Indians miss such a chance when that pictorial reply has sufficient amount of truth inside. BTW we do not hate Pakistani people, we just feel pity for them on their conditions and their disastrous future; on the other hand we can't keep sympathy with them because their ideology is completely different from us and we have faced many attacks of their country.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I am convinced that you will again try to play up some logical fallacy or semantics but before you do that let me give you a small example, of the differences in the level of our morality and humanity of our 2 countries.

We just had a movement by Anna Hazareji, a 73 year old poor celibate elderly man who led the masses in a non violent struggle to rid the country of corruption, forcing the establishment to cower its knees before him.

In Pakistan, Salman Taseer was murdered by his bodyguard for supporting a Christian woman wrongly accused of blasphemy, and the whole country lionized his murderer. No priest was willing to perform his funeral service, and the establishment cowered its knees infront of the extremists.

Tronic

I am convinced that you will again try to play up some logical fallacy or semantics but before you do that let me give you a small example, of the differences in the level of our morality and humanity of our 2 countries.

We just had a movement by Anna Hazareji, a 73 year old poor celibate elderly man who led the masses in a non violent struggle to rid the country of corruption, forcing the establishment to cower its knees before him.

In Pakistan, Salman Taseer was murdered by his bodyguard for supporting a Christian woman wrongly accused of blasphemy, and the whole country lionized his murderer. No priest was willing to perform his funeral service, and the establishment cowered its knees infront of the extremists.
Very true!

Pakistanis have got their wish, to be different than Indians. And today, we should be exalted at the fact that we are not them, and they are not us!

jamwal

Country flag
Good work with the "ad", but I feel that watermark should be smaller as Some text is hidden

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
what do you expect from country run by Army, its army is diverting attention of its public from development and is justifying huge expenditure on its military by portraying India as its enemy.
Training, arming and send terrorist in India is part of this game plan by PA. Now if this be case, then people of Pakistan is also responsible for allowing this to happen.

As far as war on terror is concern Pakistani are sleeping with Talibans, at the same time they have milked USA of $ 20 billion since 2001 and are claiming to be fighting Talibans and victim of terror (which they themselves created)...... .

If anyone says that you are portraying all of Pakistanis as terrorists, all i can say is that you are responsible for allowing this to happen, plus your countrymen are contributing to it.

Iamanidiot

None likes to hear a sermon on the virtues of virginity from a prostitute which is the case in this thread.ALL indians members might be having similar feelings like me i think

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles