Pakistan's Terror against the World

Awesome

The onus is on you to prove yourself "not guilty".

The world at large feels so. India was saying for decades you sponsor terror. World only realized it now and more so after OBL was caught "deep inside pakistan".
The burden of proof is always on the accuser not the accused. Do you seriously believe, are you seriously this naive to think every one of us is a terrorist, waiting to fight the world? Quite frankly I wouldn't have commented on these shenanigans if it weren't for that line which I feel betrays common human decency. Your comments no longer target a specific group, an organization or a branch of the government its sweeping and a blanket statement.

Awesome

Can you prove that 180 million Pakistanis fighting for the future of 7 billion ?
We are standing in harms way, no matter how you look at it. It's a PR message and there's bound to be some degree of appraisal, but trust me I personally know people who have done a lot against terrorism, families who have lost generations in the fight and are still committed to see Pakistan rid itself of this scourge.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I stand by it, Kashmir is a disputed territory and any continuing occupation of it, can be dealt with how we wish to deal with it.

However with that said, my contention with India remains specific to Kashmir and Kashmir only.

I'm more or less interested in speaking for freedom, democracy and secularism within Pakistan and thats where you'll see the bulk of my efforts spent on.

Hypocrite. Out of the horses mouth.

plugwater

We are standing in harms way, no matter how you look at it. It's a PR message and there's bound to be some degree of appraisal, but trust me I personally know people who have done a lot against terrorism, families who have lost generations in the fight and are still committed to see Pakistan rid itself of this scourge.
As you sow so shall you reap

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The burden of proof is always on the accuser not the accused. Do you seriously believe, are you seriously this naive to think every one of us is a terrorist, waiting to fight the world? Quite frankly I wouldn't have commented on these shenanigans if it weren't for that line which I feel betrays common human decency. Your comments no longer target a specific group, an organization or a branch of the government its sweeping and a blanket statement.
That your people dont rise against your state (read PA/ISI) in sponsoring terror and i mean any terror including that against India and by your own admission you say you will do anything in Kashmir hold your entire population accountable to terror activities. There is no place to hide.

Oracle

And yet you support terrorism in Kashmir. Have you grown up by reading Zia's books only? It was you guys who attacked Kashmir first. You talk about occupation, what are you doing in PoK? Running terrorist camps and then come here and shed crocodile tears about being a victim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
[hl] Keep this thread on terror from Pak only.

There is a separate thread for Kashmir where Kashmir can be discussed.

And lets keep the language in control [/hl]

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I stand by it, Kashmir is a disputed territory and any continuing occupation of it, can be dealt with how we wish to deal with it..
You mean sending in terrorist from all around the world, We know your way of dealing with it. The only solution of to Kashmir problem is, when Pakistan hands over PoK to India. The rest all is useless chai- biscuit sessions. Regarding the terrorists, You are doing more damage to yourself than we could ever hope for without sending a Indian across the border in anger. Life is good for us.

Adux

Country flag
And yet you support terrorism in Kashmir. Have you grown up by reading Zia's books only? It was you guys who attacked Kashmir first. You talk about occupation, what the fcuk are you doing in PoK? Running terrorist camps and then come here and shed crocodile tears about being a victim.
Oracle, He is a Islamic zealot with a Liberal mask.

Blackwater

You mean sending in terrorist from all around the world, We know your way of dealing with it. The only solution of to Kashmir problem is, when Pakistan hands over PoK to India. The rest all is useless chai- biscuit sessions. Regarding the terrorists, You are doing more damage to yourself than we could ever hope for without sending a Indian across the border in anger. Life is good for us.
Not only they must hand over POK to us but also liberation of Baluchistan from this na-pak country....

Adux

Country flag
Let me make it clear for you, Most of Pakistani's are terrorist sympathizer's and who has no respect for other religions and other people. Your constitution in itself a showcase of animalistic human behavior. Sorry, We are not ready to accept people who make their minorities as dhimmi's as our equals. We are a far better general set of human beings than you on any scale.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Mr. Asim Aquil would have us believe that we at DFI are endangering lives of millions of Pakistanis, earning a honest living abroad, by offering a factual rebuttal to their Governments propaganda. He is urging us to not even express ourselves non violently against a state that is waging a war of terror against India and is responsible for deaths of thousands of innocent Indians.

While, he proudly calls on his compatriots to attack the Indian state in Kashmir repeatedly.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The burden to prove not guilty follows. Accusations have been laid and proved even esp with the world recognized OBL episode. Defendant has to come up with his argument. Thats how it works. The prosecutor is not the defense counsel as well!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The Govt's ad quite clearly says that 180 million Pakistanis are in a fight for the future of 7 billion; a fight which they have no interest in fighting as per Asim. He is trying to change the topic to divert attention. Red Herring Alert.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The Govt's ad quite clearly says that 180 million Pakistanis are in a fight for the future of 7 billion; a fight which they have no interest in fighting as per Asim. He is trying to change the topic to divert attention. Red Herring Alert.
Now aint that typical?

Adux

Country flag
Singh;310696 I am surprised that you would take umbrage at our attempt ? If you are a Pakistani nationalist and a humanist then you would realize that it is indeed your[B said:
Government[/B] that is to be blamed for the mess you guys are in. And you should welcome that we are using non violent methods like this thread to express our outrage and concern.

It is time that you force your government and state to stop supporting terror and start acting against it, and we are here to help you to achieve that aim.

Jinnah ka Pakistan Paindabad.

Singh,

I am not going to absolve their general populace from their responsibility. They are the one's who give donations to JuD, HuJI, WJC etc. Also they are one's who want to make sure their minorities are treated as dhimmi's. Pakistani's as a general populace is one of the most vilest around. Call it mass religious indoctrination or whatever.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Can you prove 180 million Pakistanis are engaged in any fight with the rest of the 7 billion in the world?
a confession is not too hard to find, is it? a pakistani is bound to make one, and thank you for one!

I stand by it, Kashmir is a disputed territory and any continuing occupation of it, can be dealt with how we wish to deal with it.

However with that said, my contention with India remains specific to Kashmir and Kashmir only.

I'm more or less interested in speaking for freedom, democracy and secularism within Pakistan and thats where you'll see the bulk of my efforts spent on.
now next time dont tell the world you chaps are no terrorists or terror supporters/financiers/sympathizers, which incidently happens to be the only known pakistani export to the world.

and its to be found every where, be it india, iran, a'stan, china, or far off places like the US, EU, etc.

well good, at least one place where you chaps made a mark and left everyone behind.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles