Pakistan's Terror against the World

Rahul M

just logged in to say super work guys !

One more thing, more details should be collated in the due time of this Pakistan's WoT tamasha and another poster be made from time to time. Serves as a ready reckoner for people.
no need to reinvent the wheel, you will get all the info you need in a couple of BR's threads

Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Reference thread - lists of terrorist attacks
Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Pakistani Role in Global Terrorism

Awesome

Sometimes we get over zealous with our India-vs-Pakistan shenanigans. I hope whoever thinks they are doing some sort of big justice to mankind realizes that such a message does little to attract people against Pakistan as a foreign policy but it may endanger lives of regular everyday hardworking Pakistanis living in the west making a buck.

Your national interests and basic human kindness cannot be in such conflict with each other.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sometimes we get over zealous with our India-vs-Pakistan shenanigans. I hope whoever thinks they are doing some sort of big justice to mankind realizes that such a message does little to attract people against Pakistan as a foreign policy but it may endanger lives of regular everyday hardworking Pakistanis living in the west making a buck.
Shenanigans ? This ad on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is not a shenanigan on the part of your Government but a deliberate and cruel act, akin to rubbing salt to the wounds of victims of terror. More Pakistanis will be harmed because of this callous ad.

What your Government does not only endangers Pakistanis living abroad, but 7 billion people inhabitating this planet. Daily innocents die due to terrorism, in some shape, form or the other emanating from or within Pakistan. Our aim is to highlight this very fact, and to do our part in stopping this terror.

I am surprised that you would take umbrage at our attempt ? If you are a Pakistani nationalist and a humanist then you would realize that it is indeed your Government that is to be blamed for the mess you guys are in. And you should welcome that we are using non violent methods like this thread to express our outrage and concern.

It is time that you force your government and state to stop supporting terror and start acting against it, and we are here to help you to achieve that aim.

Jinnah ka Pakistan Paindabad.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Non living things are Paindabad, living things are Zindabad. For eg. Tendulkar Zindabad, Cricket Paindabad.

Blackwater

Your national interests and basic human kindness cannot be in such conflict with each other.
bhardiya, bherd ki khal me bol raha ha.

Which pakistani doing hard work???? Ohh my be hard work in spreading terrorism. Life of all Pakistani in western world is already in danger by your own na-pak deeds.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Awesome

Shenanigans ? This ad on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is not a shenanigan on the part of your Government but a deliberate and cruel act, akin to rubbing salt to the wounds of victims of terror. More Pakistanis will be harmed because of this callous ad.

What your Government does not only endangers Pakistanis living abroad, but 7 billion people inhabitating this planet. Daily innocents die due to terrorism, in some shape, form or the other emanating from or within Pakistan. Our aim is to highlight this very fact, and to do our part in stopping this terror.

I am surprised that you would take umbrage at our attempt ? If you are a Pakistani nationalist and a humanist then you would realize that it is indeed your Government that is to be blamed for the mess you guys are in. And you should welcome that we are using non violent methods like this thread to express our outrage and concern.

It is time that you force your government and state to stop supporting terror and start acting against it, and we are here to help you to achieve that aim.

Jinnah ka Pakistan Paindabad.
I was pleasantly surprised with that ad. Like you, many people get up and question Pakistan's motives, its performance, its sacrifices. Rubbing it in is not the right phrase, but it is an appeal to their conscience - you have had one tragedy, we've had tragedies ever since and this is for the regular joe American.

I was glad they managed to speak up for the common Pakistan and take our message to the common American. Normally GoP doesn't have the guts to open a peep in front of the USG.

Khair,

I see the demonization of 180 million people of Pakistan. Usually I don't butt into anti-Pakistan daydreams of Indian forums, but I have heard good things about DFI. My intent is to just give you this small advice.

The wording in your banner goes so much beyond the usual anti-ISI rhetoric that comes out of India. I would understand that it would be within your national interests to demonize Pakistan but either your message would reach a nutjob westerner who will decide to kill the cashier on the 7/11 next door or would make a smarter one think - whats up with all this hate for Pakistanis within Indians? Either way your national interests won't get any benefit. Think about what you're actually going to achieve and whether or not its within the premises of decent human behavior.

Awesome

Paindabaad = Pa Ainda abaad. All clubbed together.

It means forever and ever. The normal usage is "Pakistan Zindabad, Paindabaad!"

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Funny Asim, you guys are a danger to the world and india in particular. As if Pakis don't hate India that we should not return the hatred in kind.

There is nothing malicious in the "ad" put up by us but it's a fact. A fact that we have suffered at your country's hands for decades and something that the world realized only too late.

If you dont visit indian forums is only because if the coffee that you have to smell and also not have the "mod" powers that allows you to troll and get away.

BTW You are welcome to DFI and if you are able to shed any "positive" light on Pakistan, go ahead. Don't run away when you can't stand the onslaught.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And yes Asim, I am sure you heard good things about DFI, that's why you DDOSed it for over a month.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
When pakistan post this adv
whole world takes note of this (some newspaper in USA refused to publish it) for all the negative reasons.

when this was posted
only one complaint so far, that too is from a Pakistani. It appears that whole world accept it for obvious reasons

interesting.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I was pleasantly surprised with that ad. Like you, many people get up and question Pakistan's motives, its performance, its sacrifices. Rubbing it in is not the right phrase, but it is an appeal to their conscience - you have had one tragedy, we've had tragedies ever since and this is for the regular joe American.

I was glad they managed to speak up for the common Pakistan and take our message to the common American. Normally GoP doesn't have the guts to open a peep in front of the USG.

Khair,

I see the demonization of 180 million people of Pakistan. Usually I don't butt into anti-Pakistan daydreams of Indian forums, but I have heard good things about DFI. My intent is to just give you this small advice.

The wording in your banner goes so much beyond the usual anti-ISI rhetoric that comes out of India. I would understand that it would be within your national interests to demonize Pakistan but either your message would reach a nutjob westerner who will decide to kill the cashier on the 7/11 next door or would make a smarter one think - whats up with all this hate for Pakistanis within Indians? Either way your national interests won't get any benefit. Think about what you're actually going to achieve and whether or not its within the premises of decent human behavior.

I take umbrage to your post. India has not suffered one tragedy, but many tragedies as a result of Pakistan's policy of terror. And acts of terror have small direct damage but larger indirect damage.
It is because of your state's terror policy, India has had to divert funds meant for development towards homeland security, to enact laws infringing my rights, to inconvenience me by having to subject to a multitude of security checks.

And your post makes it seem as though, Pakistan has joined War on Terror under duress. If that is the case, why don't you opt out ? To say that you are doing it for the regular joe betrays the fact that Pakistan is not interested in fighting the war on terror.
Pakistan is doing itself a favour by going after terrorists, and imagine your good fortune that the world is paying you to do that. Frankly, Americans or Indians don't really care if justice is done to the attackers of Data Darbar, or the killers of Shias of FATA and neither, it appears, are you.

And I, for one, have always differentiated between the Pakistani state and its citizens. However, if its citizens have views like yours, then it will be very difficult to convince others.

As for DFI, this is a community driven forum, we don't muzzle views and how can we ? ( I will not reverse posts just because the site has been taken down by cyber terrorist , you know what I am talking about).
You expect the Indian people to be sensitive to the Pakistanis, especially at a time when the duplicity of the Pakistani state is exposed on a daily basis ? Asking for the moon would be easier.

And our ad very clearly exposes the hollowness of the Pakistani government's claim. Our version of the ad is based on facts. This argument wouldn't have taken place if the Pakistani govt wouldn't have placed that ad. And If you really and honestly care about the well being of Pakistanis, ask your government to be sincere in the war on terror. Ultimately it all boils down to that. And you know that.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
You have an amazing sense of humour.

The sad thing is Pakistan is a pain in the ass for us Indians.
Factually they are a pain-da-ass (aka paindabad) for everyone, name one country for whom they are not?

India: we all know, so no point deliberating.

US: they take money from them in whichever form possible, use them to extract loans from world financial bodies which if they would otherwise try would not get looking at the credit worthiness of Pakistan, trade benefits, military equipment, go there to get jobs which feeds them and their extended families back in Pakistan and what do they do in return? hit the americans back with more hatred by the day, curse them, plan and execute terror attacks killing many americans and not just in the US but world over, Pakistan included, their establishment fuels anti-americanism then calls it a public response. Heck if America wouldn't have been there, this country would have gone bankrupt long-long back and even a Somalia (no disrespect intended to Somalia) would have looked better by a long shot.

EU: same as above. And these people feel very proud of the fact that they spread all the hatred, doing terror acts and what not, against the very people who pretty much feed them, imagine!

China: had it not been for the strategic location none of the countries including the US, the EU or even china would have looked at them and fed them. Again here it's a case of freebies, more aid, soft loans which will never get repaid (its in their history of not repaying), and the pay back by the Pakistanis? Well "non-state actors" continue with their terror acts in china, oh yes, its must be a cia/mossad/raw plot! In another few years don't be surprised if these religious fanatics (which is what majority of Pakistanis are) start calling china a kafir state.

MENA/Persian gulf: more freebies, oil on deferred payments (again the money for which will never get repaid) go there for employment which then feeds them and their families in Pakistan, and what is in store as a return gift, well no surprises, its more curse, they will call arabs names, they will call Persians names, and while doing that they use some very flowery lingo.

Thankless!? There is a term called namak-halali but they more believe in namak-harami but then if they had not done that, Pakistan wouldn't have come into being, so if the very geneses of a country is based on that, then any wonder the generations to come are just refining the process.

Well it better be termed pain-da-ass, its just that the extent of the pain may vary.

Indeed Pakistan pain-da-ass! (and how very ironic, they in fact call themselves as one)

Awesome

Funny Asim, you guys are a danger to the world and india in particular. As if Pakis don't hate India that we should not return the hatred in kind.

There is nothing malicious in the "ad" put up by us but it's a fact. A fact that we have suffered at your country's hands for decades and something that the world realized only too late.

If you dont visit indian forums is only because if the coffee that you have to smell and also not have the "mod" powers that allows you to troll and get away.

BTW You are welcome to DFI and if you are able to shed any "positive" light on Pakistan, go ahead. Don't run away when you can't stand the onslaught.
You're using racial slurs and then inviting me to stay and then challenging me not to run away. Accusing me of wanting mod powers would be a feel good method for yourself - not to mention the wonderful we're ISI agents theory :D :D but a little introspection would do you good.

And yes Asim, I am sure you heard good things about DFI, that's why you DDOSed it for over a month.
Sir that is a slanderous comment and a criminal charge. I would just say you are mistaken. As IT professionals we have to deal with DDOS attacks working in a public domain such as the Internet. These theories always come about, these guys did it, those guys did it. It's best to do your private investigation and let the relevant authorities know. Kindly please exercise caution before you liberally assign charges.

Iamanidiot

You're using racial slurs and then inviting me to stay and then challenging me not to run away. Accusing me of wanting mod powers would be a feel good method for yourself - not to mention the wonderful we're ISI agents theory :D :D but a little introspection would do you good.
You are welcome to stay .This forum badly needs a chewtoy.As for the one in bold has any of Pakhana citizens ever did that in their 60 year history?

Sir that is a slanderous comment and a criminal charge. I would just say you are mistaken. As IT professionals we have to deal with DDOS attacks working in a public domain such as the Internet. These theories always come about, these guys did it, those guys did it. It's best to do your private investigation and let the relevant authorities know. Kindly please exercise caution before you liberally assign charges
There is too much of proof out there and the authorities of countries are looking into the individuals profiles

LaBong

You know Asim, what is so wrong with you people (and amazingly that ad inadvertently captures it accurately)? Your hugely inflated sense of self worth, which erroneously leads you to an equally inflated sense of entitlement and on obvious rejection of both, by the world at large, your false sense of victimhood and loss of perceived pride, honour and dignity.

You are just shoveling your own shit and if your own shit gets smeared all over your face, then remember, it comes with the job.

The only way Pakistan can play a huge role in securing the future of 7 billion earthlings, is by moving away from using terrorism as tool of foreign policy, completely stopping State patronage to these terrorist organisation and then, finally, dismantling the entire terror network that operates from within Pakistan.

Till that happens, nobody is going to give a flying fvck to the supposed 'sacrifices' you make, no matter how many billions of self promoting and self glorifying ads you take out in foreign newspapers.

By the same token, the message in your ad might reach a nutjob Pakistani - there are plenty of them - who might decide to kill a westerner for supposedly bruising his national pride. It may also make a smarter one think - is delusion Pakistan's State religion?

So lets not speculate what may or may not happen due to a spoof of an obviously juvenile ad.

pmaitra

You're using racial slurs and then inviting me to stay and then challenging me not to run away.
What do you mean by racial slur? Did you mean 'Paki?' What is so racial about it? This is not Britain, your benevolent creator; this is DFI and most of us are Indians. British law might say that the word 'Paki' is racist; but that law does not apply to us Indians. All of South Asia are the same race. 'Paki' is not a race, neither a racist slur.

Just because you people are spoonfed that you people have emerged from outer space and are superior to everyone else, does not mean you are a different race. Indians and Pakistanis are the same race. You people are called 'Pakis' because you people are from 'Pakistan.' What do you propose we call you instead? Tajiks? Uzbeks? Kazakhs?

AFAIK, a person from 'Kazakhstan' is called a 'Kazakh,' and is not a racist slur. Same for 'Afghan,' 'Uzbek,' 'Tajik,' 'Turkmen,' 'Bashkhir,' 'Tatar' etc..

Again, post 9/11 and OBL capture, many Pakistanis were masquerading as Indians in the US. That proves that we look similar and hence us calling you 'Pakis' cannot be a racial slur.

If you were not aware, it is common practice for many African Americans to address fellow African Americans using the N-word.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Must read

Trust Us, Even If We Do Not Trust Ourselves

So, most of our readers have probably already heard about the advertisement that the Government of Pakistan took out in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. According to Dawn, the ad was first offered to the New York Times, which "refused to publish it, forcing Pakistani officials to go to a business newspaper with a specialised but influential readership."

Irrespective of the merits of the advertisement - and there are many who have questioned its design and message - one of the intriguing questions that arise is why the New York Times refused to publish it. A half-page ad is, after all, darn good revenue especially in these recessionary times.

According to the WSJ's own blog, which shrugged off the ad's chances of changing the anti-Pakistan narrative in the American media:

"The [New York] Times asked for "more clarity in the ad about who was placing it," according to a spokeswoman for the newspaper. The Times did not hear back from the government and so has not yet run the ad, she said."

Well, our sources inform us that the problem about the source of the ad arose because neither the Pakistan Embassy in Washington nor the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) nor the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MoI&B) were the sources of the ad. In fact, our sources confirm that none of these three Pakistani government entities was even consulted about the ad. In fact, the ad, designed by the Pakistani advertising agency Midas, was placed directly from the Prime Minister's Secretariat.

Why, you might ask, would the Prime Minister's Secretariat bypass its own subordinate media departments and its representatives who are specifically tasked with international relations work? Could it be, as our sources indicate, that the advertisement was the first instance of the country's premier intelligence agency directly placing an advertisement in a foreign publication?

The question that the WSJ probably needs to answer is how, if the three obvious points of contact (Embassy, MoFA, MoI&B) for advertisements from the Government of Pakistan did not sign off on the ad, was it able to confirm that the ad was, in fact, placed by the Government of Pakistan. According to the WSJ blog, which also raises this question:

"The ad as printed in the Journal carries a line at the bottom in small font saying "Government of Pakistan" next to a web address for the government. A spokeswoman for the Journal declined to comment."

Is there something essentially wrong about the ad? Aside from quibbles about the precision of some of the figures, some of the cringe-worthy wording ("Promising Peace To The World"?) and the obsequious offering up of Pakistan to the Americans, no. Is it wrong to try and sway public opinion in the US to a better understanding of the suffering Pakistanis have gone through in the fight against Al Qaeda-type terrorism? Once again, no. Those convinced that Pakistan is playing an evil double game will obviously poke fun at some of the assertions of the ad but there is no doubt that the often unnuanced and simplistic American narrative, that ignores how Pakistanis view the maelstorm they are caught in and their own interests, is in dire need of a corrective.

But what does it say about the Pakistani State if its organs feel they need to bypass each other to get a point across that, ostensibly, all of them should be agreed upon? What does it say about how policies are made and implemented?

Then again, we might also point out that the US$150,000 apparently spent on running the ad in the WSJ could have been better utiltized for things with a currently slightly higher priority than a PR exercise.

Cafe Pyala: Trust Us, Even If We Do Not Trust Ourselves

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles