Pakistan’s Smallest Nuclear Weapon like a Tennis Ball - Pakistani fanboy site

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
No fear from India's weather weapons GIRI and Supercomputers (only pakis call them weapons)?:lol:
Yeah apparently our GIRI and super computers are made by yindu kuffrs, so automatically they are perceived as weapons.

Yaar, ye log sudrega nahi kabhi bi. Hum ko bas baaju baitkey comedy dekhna hain.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
India in 1965 war had something like this. I remember my father told me the story of bhabha who made something like small atomic balls which Indian
Soldiers sacrificed their lives and destroyed almost all Pakistani Patton tanks.
Such small nuclear weapons will explode merely like TNT, not much damage gonna be done. :rolleyes:

Nuvneet Kundu

But I really don't think, David Crockett is much larger as compared to a tennis nuke, can be picked in hands or distributed to their Muslim brothers like laddoos. :biggrin2:
Davy Crockett was invented in the 1960s, I'm sure America has made progress in that department since then. I wont be surprised if they hand it over to Pakistan.

Yes, that is of course, their own hyperactive imagination to say that they will distribute it like laddoos. But as long as this country exists, it is wiser to assume all its threats to be true and work towards their destruction. Recently AQ Khan made some aggressive statements, why didn't Indian MEA pull it up and parade those statements in world media to show Pakistani war mongering? These stupid people brushed those comments aside and squandered the chance. We must use such statements to shame Pakistan and their supporters so that next time they come to lecture India about "strategic stability in South Asia" we can show them the mirror.

sorcerer

Country flag
. Recently AQ Khan made some aggressive statements, why didn't Indian MEA pull it up and parade those statements in world media to show Pakistani war mongering? These stupid people brushed those comments aside and squandered the chance. .
The problem is...if every time we try to retort pak war mongering coming from highest levels with the key words "soverign nation" .."nuclear power" "tactical nukes" etc which happens once every 3 days..then MEA wont have any other job..

THe world is watching pakistan and well..lets not give them paki nincompoops their wings to fly around in the fantasy land.

Indian silence itself is very threatening for pakistan...I wish We were more like the "shoot first and ask quechens later" Russian attitude. :D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Davy Crockett was invented in the 1960s, I'm sure America has made progress in that department since then. I wont be surprised if they hand it over to Pakistan.

Yes, that is of course, their own hyperactive imagination to say that they will distribute it like laddoos. But as long as this country exists, it is wiser to assume all its threats to be true and work towards their destruction. Recently AQ Khan made some aggressive statements, why didn't Indian MEA pull it up and parade those statements in world media to show Pakistani war mongering? These stupid people brushed those comments aside and squandered the chance. We must use such statements to shame Pakistan and their supporters so that next time they come to lecture India about "strategic stability in South Asia" we can show them the mirror.
But can it be as small as a tennis ball? :doh:
Plus what's the threat with such low yield weapons to a country with area of nearly 3.3 million square kilometres?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Indian silence itself is very threatening for pakistan...I wish We were more like the "shoot first and ask quechens later" Russian attitude. :D
Or let's ignore them.
If someone thinks that they are your competitors but you ignore them at first place, butthurt in outcome is amazing. :flame:

Nuvneet Kundu

But can it be as small as a tennis ball? :doh:
Plus what's the threat with such low yield weapons to a country with area of nearly 3.3 million square kilometres?
Books written by KGB/CIA folks claim that they could fit multiple nukes in handbag so it seems like it can. I understand that linking anything with Pakistan makes it difficult to believe that it is possible. Just blank out the Pakistani angle for a while, think only about the technical feasibility. How much threat it poses and how many people it kills is up to your imagination, based on where it is dropped. If it's dropped in Rajasthan desert then not many, but if it's dropped in Ambani's offshore oil refinery or some other big industrial setup like steel plant or something else, it could cripple our industrial output and send us in recession. Simply exploding a small C4 explosive bomb in one of our busy airport will hurt us financially for years. (Imagine the effect that the attack on Sri Lankan cricket team is having on Pakistan till today). Terrorism hurts business and spectacular terrorism hurts spectacularly.

There was an interview by Ehud Barak where he claims that America has made tactical nukes to use as warheads for bunker buster bombs.

So such a thing DOES exist, and the applications are based on your imagination. May not be as small as tennis ball, maybe a little larger than that, but smaller than the Davy Crockett, for sure.

They are firing it from a 105mm field artillery field artillery, so you can imagine the size is already much less than Davy Crockett.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Critical mass is impossible to achieve in a tennis ball sized nuke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the Pakistanis meant "tennis sized" in the literal sense. We are used to their exaggerations by now. But take the essence of what they are trying to say when they are talking about small nukes which can be "handed over to others" as opposed to tactical nukes which have to be fired from rockets. They want to hand over nuclear kits which can be carried by individuals which makes launch mechanism obsolete. Our whole anti-nuclear defense mechanism is based on spotting missiles being readied to launch. By making backpack bombs, that advantage is denied to us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device

US scientists with a full-scale cut-away model of the W48 155-millimeter nuclear artillery shell, a very small tactical nuclear weapon with an explosive yield equivalent to 72 tons of TNT

That might not be a tennis ball but it is small enough to be cause of worry. If only we stopped obsessing with exaggerated Euphemisms like "tennis ball" we can actually graduate to understanding the essence of what it is the Pakistani site is trying to say.

Ankit Kumar

Welcome back home.(I think you are same Ankit Kumar who is on PDF).
I also Left defencepakau forever.
Although I could easily put their delusional minds right, but decided not to waste my data balance on them. :)
Please read and share all stupid stories from those super intelligent creatures in idiotic musings thread so that we can laugh together. :D
At least read the thread once, please. :biggrin2:
Yes , thanks.
Same here. Had 3 stints with 3 different profiles, finally gave up when they banned me for replying that brain farting Desert Fighter.

Yes lots of Porkistani Facts which I have learnt will share and thanks for giving the link to the thread also.

Ankit Kumar

I was banned dirrguing with mods and analysts.
Like WaJsal and That Guy.
And favourite timepasses were Areesh and PatriotLover. :p
Was there till now purely because of members like anant, Penguin and Jhungary. Lots of facts and explanations.. rest all , lest spoken the better.

Bharat Ek Khoj

I can never open their site(more than 2 years), seems like an entire IP range is blocked by them.

Country flag
I don't think the Pakistanis meant "tennis sized" in the literal sense. We are used to their exaggerations by now. But take the essence of what they are trying to say when they are talking about small nukes which can be "handed over to others" as opposed to tactical nukes which have to be fired from rockets. They want to hand over nuclear kits which can be carried by individuals which makes launch mechanism obsolete. Our whole anti-nuclear defense mechanism is based on spotting missiles being readied to launch. By making backpack bombs, that advantage is denied to us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device

US scientists with a full-scale cut-away model of the W48 155-millimeter nuclear artillery shell, a very small tactical nuclear weapon with an explosive yield equivalent to 72 tons of TNT

That might not be a tennis ball but it is small enough to be cause of worry. If only we stopped obsessing with exaggerated Euphemisms like "tennis ball" we can actually graduate to understanding the essence of what it is the Pakistani site is trying to say.
.072 kilotons nothing spectacular depleted uranium shells probably pack a greater punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bharat Ek Khoj

Clear Cache and Cookies and try. Its just that banned members can access.
Also , Aircel blocks it.
I used to access it by DoCoMo and Reliance.
Cache/cookies is not problem as it can not persist for 2 years, plus I use different browsers.
Never registered, so never banned.
With Reliance, it doesn't work.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Best part is all Pakistani bluff nukes are untested fantasy designs. Nasr is one such example and their main missile and nuke brain give them up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles