Pakistan's reply to Agni 5 test: 350 kms Ra'ad

bose

Country flag
it is so real that you can see it's shadow on the ground ;)

I can also do a fancy photoshop and called it as made by me... why does Pakistan do not have failed tests ?? I never heard of any failure...

Pandora

Country flag
Now that his/its rear end is burning white hot at Hagni, oh i mean Agni. I will leave these funny little jealous cats to their foul language and leave :lol:
Well Pakistan is the only nation where missile never fails atleast officially and it get inducted before they even start testing.Raad or Raand whatever you call it, is inducted after 1-2 test while european union tested scalp or storm tested more than 20 times from different platform to even start producing in limited nos.So either Pakistan engineers are from different planet who tested all parameters in one test or it already tested by someone else . :p

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Point being there is always a pathetic attempt from the neighbour to follow up on any missile test done in india.

We always have advance notices in media about any weapons test, at least 3 months advance notice. Where as neighbour's tests never seems to be announced in advance and almost all the time happen within a week after an indian test launch.
If you watch them on national TV shows, the word they use frequently is to diffuse the India's advantage. When Obama was here they diffused it with COAS visit to China so and so forth. So they are going to follow the suit what India does, to keep their moral up. India should deal with this neighbor and use their inferiority complex to its advantage because they are predictable.

Neo

I can also do a fancy photoshop and called it as made by me... why does Pakistan do not have failed tests ?? I never heard of any failure...
Watch the video, the pic is a screen shot of the recent launch.

We do have have failed tests and have published pics of the last failure two years ago when the missile broke in mid air and landed near a village in Sind.

The first and only crash of JF-17 was also widely duscussed in the media.

Pakistani defence program is not as open as some other countries. We like to keep full secrecy.

Sambha ka Boss

I will say it just came out of the cashewnut plantation and has yet to prove its metal.It will be years before it gets deployed.
On the other hand Babur was deployed 7 years ago.
Safriz C your 350 km missile can't reach Delhi. :pound::pound:

Sambha ka Boss

Watch the video, the pic is a screen shot of the recent launch.

We do have have failed tests and have published pics of the last failure two years ago when the missile broke in mid air and landed near a village in Sind.

The first and only crash of JF-17 was also widely duscussed in the media.

Pakistani defence program is not as open as some other countries. We like to keep full secrecy.
What was Pakistan's contribution in development of JF-17, I heard Chinese did it all. :p :p

Sambha ka Boss

Paint ?

Oh wait ,if its RAM coating then obviously that must also have been sourced from China :D
Even painting was done by the Chinese. :p :p Mind it, if you dare to say anything against Junk Fighter-17, it will be taken as a national insult in Pakistan. :pound::pound::pound:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
OMG!! When ever india carries any missile test ...we can expect something from pakistan in answer to us..:clap::gun::agni:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Even painting was done by the Chinese. :p :p Mind it, if you dare to say anything against Junk Fighter-17, it will be taken as a national insult in Pakistan. :pound::pound::pound:
Sir I doubt , painting was done by pakistani....bcoz their missiles are chinese origin but painted with some star and moon.. And some say "we will destroy india with these missiles"......lol!:scared1:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
for all indians in this thread :lol:

I am not Indian.... I am a Paki... I am PhD in madrasa and proud to see Paki reply to India's ICBM's with some dud 300 mts inter-mohalla missile and that too MADE IN CHINA. :wave: :lol:

Oh wait... there is a US drone after me.... i gotta save my life.... off to Tora Bora mountain. :scared2: :scared2:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Now that his/its rear end is burning white hot at Hagni, oh i mean Agni. I will leave these funny little jealous cats to their foul language and leave :lol:
Jealous??? You mean we (indians) feeling jealous after pakistan with chinese missile.Sir you beg them, but we believe in innovation..Look at Mar mission even your all weather friend china failed in one go:india::agni::china:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I didn't see any photos of Today's Launch. But they again and Again post previous launch photos
Wait for some time ...they will come or there must be some protocol for releasing new pics or videos

Prometheus

[video=dailymotion;x2g842a]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g842a_after-7-year-gap-pakistan-day-to-see-military-parade-in-full-glory_news?from_related=related.page.int.behavior-only.536fc73474646e686a4054b44eeedc2c142298038[/video]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles