Pakistan's reply to Agni 5 test: 350 kms Ra'ad

thethinker

Country flag
Yes, the Indians on this thread have observed right. It is about H&D for our Paki friends. I remember that after Mangalyaan reached Mars, the Pakis launched something. A Paki news anchor was crowing about it as "retaliation" for Mangalyaan. Of course, only the Paki Urdu TV media can compare a 200 million km vehicle with a 300 km vehicle. But what to do saar, H&D is most important for Pakis.
Regarding Mangalyaan, Paki friends on the other forum described the whole space program as (no kidding) :

A plug and play USB kit made by Western brains but launched by Indians.

Must be the side effect of spending so much time with rather simplistic devices like detonators, cell phone triggers and so on that you see everything as plug and play kits. :lol:

Neo

Sir, you surely agree that every time India tests a missile, Pakistan follows it with its own missile test, or do you not?

Even if this is imagination, it is based on observation of facts over a long period in the past.
Sir, the tit-for-tat testing is merely a symbolic mindgame from both sides to keep the hawks happy. Adversaries do that all the time. But no way the tests are meant to counter the adversary's previous test and should therefor not be compared unless you want to start a trollfest.

The title is alrtered and suggestive. I believe it's against the forum rules. I didn't expect this from a moderator.

pmaitra

Sir, the tit-for-tat testing is merely a symbolic mindgame from both sides to keep the hawks happy. Adversaries do that all the time. But no way the tests are meant to counter the adversary's previous test and should therefor not be compared unless you want to start a trollfest.

The title is alrtered and suggestive. I believe it's against the forum rules. I didn't expect this from a moderator.
This is not from both sides. It is one sided. It is Pakistan who follows India in these tit-for-tat tests.

The title is fine and what you expect from a moderator is your expectation. I would always expect titles like this from observant and thoughtful members. I completely support @sayareakd sir for stating the obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

thethinker

Country flag

But the news is real right? The whole missile being launched thing?

Still way better than the made up news you people have a habit of posting :

Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

Neo

This is not from both sides. It is one sided. It is Pakistan who follows India in these tit-for-tat tests.

The title is fine and what you expect from a moderator is your expectation. I would always expect titles like this from observant and thoughtful members. I completely support @sayareakd sir for stating the obvious.
Just for the record, I am not criticizing anyone. I visit many fora and the level of moderation varies from very strict to almost none. And expections...well I believe in ethics, nothing wrong with that.

thethinker

Country flag

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Launching such Long range Missiles from Aircraft is something better. But Accuracy is the only Question.?

When India Fires the Brahmos from it's su 30 that's the Middle finger to Bakistan
@Neo and May I know which PAF Aircraft Launched the Ra'ad. and Suitable PAF Fighters who can launch the Ra'ad
Sir, you surely agree that every time India tests a missile, Pakistan follows it with its own missile test, or do you not?

Even if this is imagination, it is based on observation of facts over a long period in the past.
Do they even launch anything? :lol:

They rather use video of some previous launch. :wave:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Do they even launch anything? :lol:

They rather use video of some previous launch. :wave:
I didn't see any photos of Today's Launch. But they again and Again post previous launch photos

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

I didn't see any photos of Today's Launch. But they again and Again post previous launch photos
We test our long range missiles keeping in view of China but the reaction comes from Pakis.

Pakis are soooooo insecure or perhaps China instructs its pet(Pakis) to launch a "video" of a successful test.Now how come No Pakis missile test fails. :lol:

Neo

I believe this is a new video, atleast it is for me.
I didn't see it flying as low that you can see the shadow on the ground.

Previous launches only featured the free fall and the flight path at high altitude. Today you can see it hugging the terrain and diving. Beautiful!

Last edited:

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Point being there is always a pathetic attempt from the neighbour to follow up on any missile test done in india.

We always have advance notices in media about any weapons test, at least 3 months advance notice. Where as neighbour's tests never seems to be announced in advance and almost all the time happen within a week after an indian test launch.
just rubbing it in the Indian face.
We have an ALCM...and you dont.
Brahmos does not count as its not even tested yet and first test fire will be in March.
So there there,we have ALCM since 2008. India still doesn't.

thethinker

Country flag
Brahmos does not count as its not even tested yet and first test fire will be in March.
:lol:

Thanks for the Pakiness.

UK, Netherlands, US..you people seem to be the same everywhere :lol:

Namaste :namaste: !

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
:lol:

Thanks for the Pakiness.

UK, Netherlands, US..you people seem to be the same everywhere :lol:

Namaste :namaste: !
Add to that , well-coordinated :rofl:
There has been sudden upsurge of Baki defenders today isn't it!!!!

bose

Country flag
Is that real ?? or painted in Pakistan ??

salute

paki dont have sh*t just got some missiles by begging and painted them in green.:laugh:

india about to upgrade from supersonic to hypersonic stupid.

Last edited:

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
paki dont have sh*t just got some missiles by begging and painted them in green.:laugh:

india about to upgrade from supersonic to hypersonic stupid.
Yeah Paki begged C.hinki
Bharti begged Ruski.

Raad may or may not have chinese components.
But Brahmos is a Russian missile. Even in India the manufaturer is joint Bharti-Ruski company.

But truth stands as it is. Paki has ALCM. Indie has zilch.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles