Pakistan's presidential hopeful is a Madrassa graduate

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
KARACHI: Mamnoon Hussain, the PML-N candidate expected to win Pakistan's presidential election next week, graduated from a seminary, sources said.
"He remained in the madrassa for some years and got a degree in 1955," said one of his close friends and a party colleague, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Link
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Born in Agra in undivided India in 1940, Hussain and his family migrated during Partition in 1947. He is now a leading businessman of Karachi.
bahot-bahot badhaiya ji, hindustani khoon hai aakhir :p

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
He will most probably solve their electricity problems with his advanced degree in Djinn Phijics. :-D

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KARACHI: Mamnoon Hussain, the PML-N candidate expected to win Pakistan's presidential election next week, graduated from a seminary, sources said.
"He remained in the madrassa for some years and got a degree in 1955," said one of his close friends and a party colleague, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Link

Born in Agra in undivided India in 1940, Hussain and his family migrated during Partition in 1947. He is now a leading businessman of Karachi.
bahot-bahot badhaiya ji, hindustani khoon hai aakhir :p
So a "INDIAN" or "HINDOOOSTANI" might RULE Pakistan soon. :rofl:

Pakis are going to be slaves of India officially :lol:

Gazwa-e-Pak on it's way :rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Madrassa in the 1940's was probably the only choice for free education back than

Even aligarh university was a madrassa initially.

I dont know much about him but sartaj aziz was a much better choice

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Man Mohan singh was born in pakistan aswell.

it means for the past 1 decade we ruled over india.

Stupid logic

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Stupid logic

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Stupid logic
I agree that it is stupid logic. What makes me delighted is that you have realized that it is stupid logic.

Manmohan Singh was born in India. My grandmother was also born in Karachi, India.

Pakistan was a figment of Djinnah's imagination at that point.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I agree that it is stupid logic. What makes me delighted is that you have realized that it is stupid logic.

Manmohan Singh was born in India. My grandmother was also born in Karachi, India.

Pakistan was a figment of Djinnah's imagination at that point.
But still this doesnt make your grandmother to be the indigenous people of pakistan.

Her parents could be occasional visitor.

Jinnah though was a pakistani by origin

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
But still this doesnt make your grandmother to be the indigenous people of pakistan.

Her parents could be occasional visitor.

Jinnah though was a pakistani by origin
My grandmother's parents were not indigenous to Karachi. They were posted there as part of British civil service. Please note, at that point in time "indigenous people of Pakistan" had no meaning. Today it has meaning. So, I use the phrase "indigenous people of Karachi".

Jinnah was from Mumbai, so how on Earth was he from one of the present-day Pakistani regions "by origin"? How does that make any sense?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
My grandmother's parents were not indigenous to Karachi. They were posted there as part of British civil service. Please note, at that point in time "indigenous people of Pakistan" had no meaning. Today it has meaning. So, I use the phrase "indigenous people of Karachi".

Jinnah was from Mumbai, so how on Earth was he from one of the present-day Pakistani regions "by origin"? How does that make any sense?
Jinnah was born in karachi..by heart he was a pakistani aswell apart from origin
Because i had repeatedly told you Pakistani is not merely a race but a state of mind.so one must be a pakistani by heart aswell to be a true indigenous pakistani apart from jsut of pakistani origin

Your Grandmother might be pakistani by heart if he grew up in karachi but again her parents were indian.and a indian even if reach upto sun not moon.cannot become a pakistani..

Indigenous of people of karachi in return are the people of pakistan

Decklander

Madrassa in the 1940's was probably the only choice for free education back than

Even aligarh university was a madrassa initially.

I dont know much about him but sartaj aziz was a much better choice
My father is a retd Suptd Engg. He was taught by muslim teachers using Urdu as primary language subjects like mathematics & science. He still reads and speaks fluent urdu, hindi and english. In1939, urdu was the main language. In those days also madarssa education was different from normal education which provided education for serving the people and for jobs to earn livelihood. I get foxed at times even today when he uses very orthodox urdu with me. So, islam had a clear distinction between education about deen and livelihood. Why has it got merged in Pakistan.

Blackwater

Jinnah was born in karachi..by heart he was a pakistani aswell apart from origin
Because i had repeatedly told you Pakistani is not merely a race but a state of mind.so one must be a pakistani by heart aswell to be a true indigenous pakistani apart from jsut of pakistani origin

Your Grandmother might be pakistani by heart if he grew up in karachi but again her parents were indian.and a indian even if reach upto sun not moon.cannot become a pakistani..

Indigenous of people of karachi in return are the people of pakistan
true, pakistan is state of mind. in other words ""dimaagi fatuuur"":rofl::rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles