Pakistan's Next Generation Stealth Fighter Program J-2X Confirmed

p2prada

I guess they are looking at the aircraft well after the JF-17 and J-10 are inducted. So, this may happen within a decade after PAKFA is inducted. I guess they will see AMCA;s timeline.

Considering it is an export model, nothing very scary in the long run. We have our own projects in the pipeline which are better than this one.

aimarraul

Your quote of lower RCA is as blatant as any other because F-16 is a single engine fighter its bound to have RCS lower than su30 twin engined and if RCS is the only thing of importance in a fighter then i bet make an invisible paper plane and keep it on the ground and win all the wars.
i didn't say RCS was the only importanc thing for a fighter,but only point out the fact that both F16 and SU30 have its own advantage and defect

secondly in another post you talked about russian pakfa sales which is another ignorant fact , russia is bound by clause not to sell pakfa without consent and its not a troll like post i am making it blatant paperwork which fanboys seem to ignore .
don't mad at me,it's russian experts saying that they are planning to export 100 PAKFA to us.....

if i follow the pakland forums we will end up with PAF having 20 odd designs which they are buying every year , pak cannot maintain a stealth aircraft because its too expensive for them right now they are looking for options on jf-17 new version thats real truth , you can call this new version XYZ its still jf-17 which they will look for next 10 years with some j10A given as gifts.
if india with $30 billion budget can buy 300 FAGA,why can't pakistan buy 30 or 50 steath jet?your logic is funny

"SO pakfa sales talk / rcs talk all bull crap , if u want we have a thread on rcs on an analytical and physics aspect by experts check that will get better idea of what RCS is."

don't bring PAKFA RCS

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD HERE YOU WILL GET TO KNOW RCS AND LATEST 5TH GEN PROS AND CONS :- http://defenceforumindia.com/indian...rs-discussions-5th-generation-technology.html

is anyone bashing PAKFA here?Don't be so sensitive

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
don't mad at me,it's was russian experts saying so.....
Source?
The link you provided was or MiG-35 not PakFa.

if india with $30 billion budget can buy 300 FAGA,why can't pakistan buy 30 or 50 steath jet?your logic is funny
Because they don't have the money, they buy stuff on soft loans rather than direct payments, Russia don't roll that way.

A.V.

i didn't say RCS was the only importanc thing for a fighter,but only point out the fact that both F16 and SU30 have its own advantage and defect

yes so no disagreement in there , no point proven hence.when u say pak dont want su30mki because it has huge rcs its a fallacy isnt it because su30mki has more plusses than just rcs as per your above quote

don't mad at me,it's was russian experts saying so.....

I am not mad at you , why should i be mad , i was making my point . russian defence expert is not equivalent to russian government.

it aint funny because india with 30 billion is not buying 300 FGFA its another fanboy news circulation , 50 stealth jets needs maintenance cost which the US , CHINA , RUSSIA , INDIA can afford but not pak right now nor in next 5 years , check pak economic and technological datas.stealth aircrafts are not over the counter medicines buy and forget for every hour of flight 3 times the maintenance is required with 7 times the flying cost approx , check data if i am wrong .

is anyone bashing PAKFA here?Don't be so sensitive
i am not being sensitive , i just made a point about your claims that pakfa will be sold to pakistan or that indian are not involved all of these bears no debate on this thread , this thread is about pakistani stealth fighter and in a logical way it looks very hard to believe that they can go for it in next 3-4 years considering the high technical gap they have to fulfill

A.V.

The entire point that china is doing si trying to capture the arms market tahts the whole point , they are not worried about pak or any other country they just want a share of the world profits , the money from which can be given for further RD and better weapons for domestic use , thats chinas long term policy

so all those members who think china is giving free donations its just a temporary clause , once chinese jets will be sold to 10 other world nations they will stop this soft loan business with pakistan or any other , they will want cash for work directly .

China is doing it best and i am not denying they ate improving themselves using pakistan as a pawn

aimarraul

Because they don't have the money.they buy stuff on soft loans rather than direct payments, Russia don't roll that way.
maybe you wish so,but that's no ture,they have $6 billion defence budget

A.V.

Friend can you please give me a quote or number as to how many stealth aircraft one can maintain with a budget of 6 billion usd , your will find your own answer there.

aimarraul

Friend can you please give me a quote or number as to how many stealth aircraft one can maintain with a budget of 6 billion usd , your will find your own answer there.
i believe PAF know better than i do.......obviously it's enough for them to maintain 80 F16 250 JF17 to and seriously consider buying 5th gen jet from China,i know indian like to make a judgment based on their wish or bias.but i would suggest you not to, people like us usually can't see the whole picture.......

P.S did you remember what you said about JXX in PDF last year?wet dreams come true sometimes...

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
India has 40 and China has 100 and even then we had reservations before entering such an expensive project, your point is?

A.V.

I do remember what i said in pak forum about JXX and belive me 1 was the first one here on DFI to congratulate my chinese members for achieving the J-20 prototype and also out of the many things i said before i stand by it JXX is still a misnomer the one that flew is a prototype of J-20 as per chinese claims and its still and will be a prototype for sometime now as is the case with pakfa , its still a prototype and not a fighter in operation , the real pluses comes when it flies on operationsnot when its test flown so both of these statements i stand by even now .

Secondly since u mentioned PAF , i would like to say its PAF itself who has their yearly doctrine charted out for public views their doctrine as of now officially dosnet show any intention of buying ot maintaining any 5th gen plane its all these blogs and fanboys who makes up stories.that 250 jf-17 too is misnomer as of today they have 36 jf-17 i presume when they kick those mirages and f-7s out they will need funds to maintain those 250 jfs they propose in 2020 , which will require a significant increase in budget.

if paf can garner that budget to maintain 50 stealth aircraft then good for them , why should i be worried i was discussing the facts considernig their present status it seems highly improbable.

aimarraul

India has 40 and China has 100 and even then we had reservations before entering such an expensive project, your point is?
they will have 5th gen jet,only not that large number as india's

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
they will have 5th gen jet,only not that large number as india's
Obviously PAF will have 5th generation technology but i dont see it happening anywhere before 2025 or 2030. They will get it only after we had ours for at least 5 or 10 years.

debasree

Country flag
don't think russian care about your feelings

Russia to export 600 Sukhoi PAK FA fifth generation jets

Also, Indonesia (6-12 units in the years 2028-2032), Iran (36-48 units in the years 2035-2040), Kazakhstan (12-24 units in the years 2025-2035), China (up to 100 units in the years 2025-2035), Libya (12-24 units in the years 2025-2030), Malaysia (12-24 units in the years 2035-2040), and Syria (12-24 units in the years 2025-2030).

Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan
the plane will be built using our money and russians will never sell weapon this to that country which is enemical mto ours ,more over the suggetion and real world differs a lot boy ,but sertainly u can get a copy from china anytime

pankaj nema

Country flag
As per information available on the enemy forum ,Pakistanis are quite disappointed with JF 17 and China is not interested in wasting time and money on its upgradation

So Pakistan is putting ALL its hopes on J 10 A/B

J 20 is the only hope for pakistan to get a stealth aircraft ie whenever it is ready

And even then its quality is NOT going to be anywhere near PAK FA /FGFA

It might even be INFERIOR to our MMRCA

Chinese FREE arms is the only hope for Pakistan NO MATTER what is their quality

USA F 16 are a CLOSED CHAPTER

aimarraul

the plane will be built using our money and russians will never sell weapon this to that country which is enemical mto ours ,more over the suggetion and real world differs a lot boy ,but sertainly u can get a copy from china anytime
LOL,why bother copy T-50,russia was about to invite china join the program,there is always a good cooperation between SAC and Sukhoi ,with russian engineers' help,SAC is now developing a 5th gen jet,besides the intake and belly ,it all looks close to T-50....prototype almost complete ,it will be roll out next year

Last edited:

debasree

Country flag
LOL,why bother copy T-50,russia was about to invite china join the program,there is always a good cooperation between SAC and Sukhoi ,with russian engineers' help,SAC is now developing a 5th gen jet,besides the intake and belly ,it all looks close to T-50....prototype almost complete ,it will be roll out next year
roll out or rulls out like pc-3 replacement prog is cancelled and where u get the money boy when urs country is bankrupt ,and more over rollout and becomes reallity takes lot of time before that the rate situation is detiorating in urs country there will be no pakistan and pakis left on planet even before. 2020

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles