Pakistan's New Natural Gas Reserve Enough For 100 Years.

JBH22

Offtopic post but still needed.
@JBH22
People talking about DNA and stuff need to understand that no one is evil from birth. Saying that a person should be of a particular kind just because he/she is from a particular country is stupid on the face of it. It also shows that to what level some people fall to in order to express their hatred. So, you did not get anything against the pakistanis so you started blaming their DNA? Seriously?
Nopes evil is inherited and inculcated since childhood being born in a country that systematically demonise non muslims,
As to DNA i made an analogy btw are you pakis sympathiser or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nopes evil is inherited and inculcated since childhood being born in a country that systematically demonise non muslims,
well i didnt knew that anyone telling truth and posting right stuff about pak is termed as pak sympathiser/supporter

for this i will only blame late shiv sena RIP

Defcon 1

Country flag
Not at all. But I sincerely believe demonizing anybody on the basis of his/her nationality is very very wrong.

JBH22

well i didnt knew that anyone telling truth and posting right stuff about pak is termed as pak sympathiser/supporter

for this i will only blame late shiv sena RIP
I am not a Pakistan fan so don't expect me to be apologetic

JBH22

Not at all. But I sincerely believe demonizing anybody on the basis of his/her nationality is very very wrong.
You believe I can demonise them or whatever, there are something that our neighbours are better at :p

Defcon 1

Country flag
You believe I can demonise them or whatever, there are something that our neighbours are better at :p
That is exactly why we shouldn't do the same, otherwise we will become like them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles