Pakistan's New Natural Gas Reserve Enough For 100 Years.

Blackwater

How old are you? Let me guess 10 years!!!!!!

Kabhi gai nahi thi :)

Fact is bachay when you write with such a rage you will likely to think with your a s s rather than your mind. I know you will carry on doing that and as suggested by my very good Indian friend i should put you in ignore as you see one should not argue with an idiot coz he will drag you down to his level and beat with experience. With more than 9k posts you are quite experienced.

Salaam to all since I hope I have clarified the natural gas situation in Pakistan.
typical Pakistani mentality.do BS before fleeing:laugh::laugh:

you can ignore me but can not ignore the fact, and the fact is mamme,that there is no future of ur land created in 1947:wave::wave:

Last edited:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Kabhi gai nahi thi :)

mama see this, tera kasur nahi ha

Lahore, Kasur to suffer from 36-hour gas cut

Lahore, Kasur to suffer from 36-hour gas cut | SAMAA TV
Just my last post.

I am amending my post coz before posting I thought i should give my answer in Punjabi than I thought was falling for his trap and I know he is an experienced one.

Nevertheless, this gas shut was notice is mandatory to be given in the newspapers, if there is a chance of gas low pressure due to gas pipeline construction work. Gas shortage in this case never happened since it was managed in an efficient way. The Gas company was actually building an additional loop line which was to be connected to gas system, in 36 hours they welded the same into the system. Now gas is flowing at a good pressure.

SPIEZ

Country flag
100 years of oil.

HAha, be careful the US might hear that.

Blackwater

f TATA''s Land Rover, Jaguar can satisfy chinis (ur papa) than anybody can be satisfied.

mama muslman.

I may be 10 yrs old but school educated, unlike u who is madrasa educated

ever since TATA owns land-rover, Jaguar, They have shown record no. of sales in USA and China.

one is your former papa and one is your current papa:lol::lol::wave::wave:

Blackwater

Just my last post.

I am amending my post coz before posting I thought i should give my answer in Punjabi than I thought was falling for his trap and I know he is an experienced one.

Nevertheless, this gas shut was notice is mandatory to be given in the newspapers, if there is a chance of gas low pressure due to gas pipeline construction work. Gas shortage in this case never happened since it was managed in an efficient way. The Gas company was actually building an additional loop line which was to be connected to gas system, in 36 hours they welded the same into the system. Now gas is flowing at a good pressure.
Adviser warns of gas shortage
Adviser warns of gas shortage | DAWN.COM

Gas woes may worsen in coming years: officials

Gas woes may worsen in coming years: officials | DAWN.COM

Industry warned of serious gas shortage in winter

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Rage

DFI TEAM
@musalman,

Thanks for the info; as always consistent and objective, Kamranbhai. It'd be interesting to know what the proportion of those 3000 towns in the Punjab were.

Also, what is the average annual turnover of your company like?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
And, can we not all gang up on the Pakistani posters just for fun?

mikhail

Country flag
lol
in the last decade 4k Indian soldier died

while less than 3k Pakistan

you better check your side
well more than 5k of your soldiers were butchered by the rag tag army of talibans since 2004:sad:!and considering the strength of both the Indian Army and Pakistani Army (IA-1.2 million strong,PA-550,000 strong)i would like to say that the casualty level of IA is way lower than that of its counterpart!and you should also consider the fact that these casualties include those who soldiers who have commited suicide in the past 12 years(unfortunately we have a large no. of soldiers commiting suicide each year due to work related stress,family problems etc) but at the same time they have fought a series of low intensity wars in Kashmir,Assam,Manipur and have been quite successful in bringing stability to these states:wave:.on the other hand you guys have fought meaninglessly for the past 1 decade against the talibans and the sad thing is that you haven't been able to contain them,on the contrary their strength have increased by many folds in these years!so i would suggest you to come out of your dream world face the reality mate:rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well more than 5k of your soldiers were butchered by the rag tag army of talibans since 2004:sad:!and considering the strength of both the Indian Army and Pakistani Army (IA-1.2 million strong,PA-550,000 strong)i would like to say that the casualty level of IA is way lower than that of its counterpart!and you should also consider the fact that these casualties include those who soldiers who have commited suicide in the past 12 years(unfortunately we have a large no. of soldiers commiting suicide each year due to work related stress,family problems etc) but at the same time they have fought a series of low intensity wars in Kashmir,Assam,Manipur and have been quite successful in bringing stability to these states:wave:.on the other hand you guys have fought meaninglessly for the past 1 decade against the talibans and the sad thing is that you haven't been able to contain them,on the contrary their strength have increased by many folds in these years!so i would suggest you to come out of your dream world face the reality mate:rolleyes:
Since your one of them

@alert

In future when you dnt find me replying to your BS you should conclude it yourself than i dnt see your BS since your in my ignore list

Defcon 1

Country flag
And, can we not all gang up on the Pakistani posters just for fun?
Have been asking the same thing to them for months, after a while they label you WKK because they haven't got anything to counter your argument.

cloud_9

Country flag
Finding a 10 tcf reserve and saying it will will be enough for 100 yrs is childish.
In 2005-06 CNG sector consumed 107 mmscfd of gas and in 2010-11 it consumed 310 mmscfd which is a growth of 23.8 percent CAGR - the fastest growing sector of gas consumption in Pakistan. "If the current trend continues and government does not take measures to cap CNG demand, it is expected that CNG consumption of gas will reach 900 mmscfd by 2015-16, which will be 27 percent of local gas supply, sources said.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Finding a 10 tcf reserve and saying it will will be enough for 100 yrs is childish.
10tcf news is very old..last year figure

the OT news confirms that this reserve capacity is twice of sui gas(11/4tcf) which means around 22tcf

Demand=32-34tcf

active reserves=27tcf
Zin block=22tcf

just alone with zin block the active reserves will shoot upto 49tcf.

than add the reserves also discovered in the past few years such as the karak reserves of 3.79tcf.i know this since they are very close to my home
and there are many more

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
10tcf news is very old..last year figure

the OT news confirms that this reserve capacity is twice of sui gas(11/4tcf) which means around 22tcf

Demand=32-34tcf

active reserves=27tcf
Zin block=22tcf

just alone with zin block the active reserves will shoot upto 49tcf.

than add the reserves also discovered in the past few years such as the karak reserves of 3.79tcf.i know this since they are very close to my home
and there are many more

PAEC has successfully tested coal seam gasification transformation into, LNG in Thar Block 1. The day, it becomes operational, coupled with Zin,Sui and Badin gas reserves Pakistan will be in a position to kiss middle east and central asia goodbye for good.

Blackwater

PAEC has successfully tested coal seam gasification transformation into, LNG in Thar Block 1. The day, it becomes operational, coupled with Zin,Sui and Badin gas reserves Pakistan will be in a position to kiss middle east and central asia goodbye for good.

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles