Pakistan's huge military procurement. Where are the funds coming from?

Blackwater

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

1) 6-8 attack submarines.

2) Replacement of Type 59s and 69s with a new main battle tank.

3) 4 improved F-22P frigates.

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

6) 2 squadrons of Su 35s at least.

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

So where is the funding coming from?

What do you think?:biggrin2::biggrin2:

blue marlin

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

stupid post and stupid tagging.
some of which you pasted is true, which would be the subs and the vipers and there are 4 mils not 12 ,the rest is just rubbish.
nice copy and paste job from pdf btw :biggrin2:
pdf has the exact same thread i did not talk about it there too.

Blackwater

some of which you pasted is true, which would be the subs and the vipers and there are 4 mils not 12 ,the rest is just rubbish.

they might copied from me.

if u see my post ,iam been asking this Question since 1947 on this forum. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

BTW u did not answer ,what u think where the money coming from??:):)

Brood Father

Country flag
Most of the items mentioned are propaganda
Pakistan CANNOT maintain Su 35 , let alone buy it , its just a hoax by Russian and our paki friends are mentally masturbating
6 to 8 attack submarines , yeah what's the timeline of procurement 10 years ??
Apart from mi 35 nothing really substantial
Correct me if I am wrong !!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So you accepted that Pakis post stupid/rubbish articles about those procurement and a lot of that is just air.

There are dozens of "SU-35" threads on that forum floating around since Pakis have really gone mad like they have started flying 100's of them already :rofl:

blue marlin

they might copied from me.

if u see my post ,iam been asking this Question since 1947 on this forum. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

BTW u did not answer ,what u think where the money coming from??:):)
where did i think the money came from? well blackwater name me one country who likes Pakistan and dislikes india? to save you the hassle china. i would assume Pakistan would get very low interest loans. such methods are common example Egypt got a loan from France to procure the rafales and the frigate.

blue marlin

So you accepted that Pakis post stupid/rubbish articles about those procurement and a lot of that is just air.

There are dozens of "SU-35" threads on that forum floating around since Pakis have really gone mad like they have started flying 100's of them already :rofl:
well tbh i though i would never say this to you but, your right. every heard of a veiled response? ever since the 126 rafale deal died jet manufactures have been on over drive to sell their jets to india. at one point there was word going around of Sukhoi developing a more advanced mki based on the su-35. but what they kept quiet about was a internal weapons bay to the side of the engine intakes, like a f15-se(as shown on attached file) but the deal was off due to concerns about the jet that the current mki fleet face; high operation rate, low maintenance increments, engines need to be sent to russia for repairs. etc. also it would affect modis envision of make in india. because sukhoi is already making in india, this would not help. so the rafale deal was introduced. there was speculation that Dassault had enough of india for wasting 3 years on the deal to be signed. and in that time frame they found 2 customers already confirmed and signed. so a initial block deal of 36 was quickly introduced.

Attachments

prohumanity

Country flag
It may be Saudi Arabian money...the old AXIS...US+Saudi+pakistan ...may be re-activated to deal with China+Russia threat .

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Each SU-35 costs the earth! Rs1000 crores PKR each, incl life cycle costs!

Ganja Nawaz (That's what the Pakistanis call him!) will have to sell all his assets in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia just to buy one of those toys!! :tongue: And a couple of squadrons will consume a major portion of Pakistan's total defence budget!

Perhaps improving the quality of life of the ordinary Pakistani by providing education, medicare, poverty alleviation, development etc will be far better than spending Rs 40,000 crores PKR on a couple of squadrons of SU-35s!

cannonfodder

Country flag
Infact it is good that they are buying more and more expensive toys for military. :pound:

It will be more worrying if they actually start taking their economy seriously.:cool1:

Ganja Nawaz (That's what the Pakistanis call him!) will have to sell all his assets in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia just to buy one of those toys!! :tongue: And a couple of squadrons will consume a major portion of Pakistan's total defence budget!

Perhaps improving the quality of life of the ordinary Pakistani by providing education, medicare, poverty alleviation, development etc will be far better than spending Rs 40,000 crores PKR on a couple of squadrons of SU-35s!

brational

Country flag

Let's not preach the Bakis what they should do with their money. We must encourage them for more such deal, even force them to spend more on their Armed forces. This is the only way to keep Bakis weak and isolated. All Education, Medicare, Povery alleviation etc are ridiculous ideas for Bakis.

kafir kaur

Country flag
obviously saudi arabia provides funds not only to pakland but also to indian mullahs and off course big daddy amreeka is always there.

tsunami

Country flag
Well they wer going to buy J-10 B... Failed
Then they were going to buy J-31... No progress of this fighter. China is not interested in it and Pakistan can not fund a 5th gen fighter. Technically project is stalled. Again Failed.
Now hey want SU-35 as China can not sell them J-11 B etc.
For sure they will fail.

Now lets talk about Subs.

They were going to buy 3 HDW type-214 subs... Failed.
Now they are going to buy 8 subs from China.

Now I believe china might give them these weapons but the problem is they don't have money.

Only 1 sub will cost $ 500 million. For 8 subs they need $ 4 billion.
40 SU-35 will weapons training will cost around 5-6 billion(Remember Russia is one country which is not in condition to give subsidy of a single dollar).

Over all Pakistan want to buy weapons worth 12-15 billion $. Where they have defence budget of $ 8 Billion annually. :facepalm:

guru-dutt

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

salaam sirji im new here but pakistanies on pakistan defnce forum love to hate me

rahi baat where they are getting money well dont you know they are fair and good looking martial race .... if you know what i mean :D

rockey 71

1.It will be fatal to assume Pakistan is bankrupt or poverty stricken. Moreover, Pakistani people have always been ready to bear hardship for the sake of their military. This is something cultural and, may I say, Muslim. And Pakistan has allies who are interested in seeing her armed forces well equipped. PA has more than half a million active men. Reserves are of equal strength. There are thirteen Corps and twenty eight Divs. If you add up the Indep Bdes, Mujahids, FC and others Pakistan has a formidable land force.
2. PAF has always claimed qualitative superiority over IAF. In fact, Pakistanis attend to PAF's need earlier than PA's.
3.There are various reports suggesting that Pak nuke arsenal is only behind Russia's and US's.
4. I for one pray for peace in SA. These arms procurement and wars only help the Great Satan.

guru-dutt

1.It will be fatal to assume Pakistan is bankrupt or poverty stricken. Moreover, Pakistani people have always been ready to bear hardship for the sake of their military. This is something cultural and, may I say, Muslim. And Pakistan has allies who are interested in seeing her armed forces well equipped. PA has more than half a million active men. Reserves are of equal strength. There are thirteen Corps and twenty eight Divs. If you add up the Indep Bdes, Mujahids, FC and others Pakistan has a formidable land force.
2. PAF has always claimed qualitative superiority over IAF. In fact, Pakistanis attend to PAF's need earlier than PA's.
3.There are various reports suggesting that Pak nuke arsenal is only behind Russia's and US's.
4. I for one pray for peace in SA. These arms procurement and wars only help the Great Satan.
sir the thing is pakistanies are very good at bluffing and creating war hysteria and dont think before they act as for PAF well i dont say its not good but assuming they are in a postion to challenge IAF or get aggressive well people dont know about the truth of PAF specialli all hub bul watan pakistanies

tsunami

Country flag
:bs::bplease::facepalm: 30 characters of bullshit.

warrior monk

China is funding this nonsense for morons of the land of pure as they are busy offloading their US treasury bills so this CPEC nonsense and the soft loans for morons to buy toys . China sees Pakistan as a punching bag to keep India busy plus they give their weapons to Pakistan at low interest high spread over leveraged crappy subprime loans so that Pakistan will be the first customer for Chinese weapon systems which will then be marketed to other small third world countries with reduced or no paying capacity like Pakistan . In a way Chinese are very smart . They also get funds from sand ****** wahhabis from ME for transferring nuclear weapons from Pakistan to be mated with Chinese sold IRBMs of Saudi Arabia .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles