Pakistan's Goal is to conquer Afganistan

bose

Country flag
I have met quite a few Pashtuns(from Afghanistan) here in Canada. Almost all of them do not like Pakistanis at all.
You are right on this... Pakistanis thinks they are the custodians of the Islam in the South Asia... and this has come about from their up bringing at home and education they get in their schools... The Afghans hate Pakistanis that also includes the Pastuns.. Pakistani are a too insecure lot...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are right on this... Pakistanis thinks they are the custodians of the Islam in the South Asia... and this has come about from their up bringing at home and education they get in their schools... The Afghans hate Pakistanis that also includes the Pastuns.. Pakistani are a too insecure lot...
Indians, afghans, iranians, arabs are angered when called paki in west not because its racist but because they dont like being labelled as pakistanis. even pakistanis are getting angry at being called pakis :pound:

bose

Country flag
Indians, afghans, iranians, arabs are angered when called paki in west not because its racist but because they dont like being labelled as pakistanis. even pakistanis are getting angry at being called pakis :pound:
When I was in Manchester, UK for couple of years, there were few occasions when the Brits mis took me as a Pakistani and have to bear the brunt of PAKI taunts...

average american

I have never seen any one in the USA taunt any one because of their Nationality. I am sure it happens but I have never seen it, how about some of you all I assume some on here live in the USA. I know I would not tolerate some one doing it in my presence.

desicanuk

On the other hand its quite possible that this unification business might prove fatal for Punjabi Sunnis.The Pashtuns might well turn out to be the Trojan horse.They are fiercely independent folk who will not take kindly to Punjabi domination.That should be the beginning of a conflict that would breakup the Sunni Punjabi fiefdom.So perhaps this latest Pakistan adventure might be a blessing for all in South Asia.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have never seen any one in the USA taunt any one because of their Nationality. I am sure it happens but I have never seen it, how about some of you all I assume some on here live in the USA. I know I would not tolerate some one doing it in my presence.
very well and i second you this is true as well

bose

Country flag
I find USA very tolerant in this respect, I have not seen any one taunting anyone on basis of nationality, I had spent 9 months in Long Beach, California a wonderful place to live with good respectful people...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
On the other hand its quite possible that this unification business might prove fatal for Punjabi Sunnis.The Pashtuns might well turn out to be the Trojan horse.They are fiercely independent folk who will not take kindly to Punjabi domination.That should be the beginning of a conflict that would breakup the Sunni Punjabi fiefdom.So perhaps this latest Pakistan adventure might be a blessing for all in South Asia.
as usuall your wrong.pashtun and Punjabi hate doesnt exist anymore may be among the afghan pashtun but again they doesnt count for (10% of total pashtun population excluding the 3-4 millions refugees in Pakistan)

i am a pashtun and i dont hate any Punjabi so does majority of doesn't hate Punjabi

this is now a past tense.

South Asia?
Pakistan wont be a part of south Asia in close future but rather greater middle east combined with pashtun majority areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan Punjabi might also invade Indian Punjab on there own without army help

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan cannot conquer anything or any country.

They will use their proxies.

Pathan fire in their loins and their fierce independent bent of mind have vanished amongst the educated and is still there amongst the ones not educated. That is why Musharrraf failed to bring the Pathans to heel when he tried it, as directed by the US, with his Army which even used the Pak Air Force to cow the wild Pathans down.

Pathans are still independent and that is why Pakistan had to give way and allow that area to be ruled officially by the Sharia!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
South Asia?
Pakistan wont be a part of south Asia in close future but rather greater middle east combined with pashtun majority areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan Punjabi might also invade Indian Punjab on there own without army help
So you claim that you all are the clones left behind by the Arab horde?

Pakistan can never be any closer to the unwashed Bedous of the Middle East because there is the Great Sufi Hope - Iran - in between and I dare say they love the Sunni Pakistanis!

That will be that day when the Pakistani Punjabis dare to set foot on Indian Punjab.

The Pathans may have lost the fires in the loins but not the Indian Sikhs.

God Bless the Pakistani Punjabis and let them dream as the Pakistani Pathan dream! ;)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles