Pakistan's enemies will be enemies of Iran: Ahmadinejad

Galaxy

Country flag
Sometime i think, How important Israel is for us and world. :rolleyes:

These so called day-dreamer Islamist Ummah's will be on rampage if there won't be any Israel. Thankfully, That is not the case and Israel is more than enough to give never-ending sleepless night to Iran and few thekadars of Islam.

Adux

Country flag
I'm not justifying anything i'm only warning about the reality which exsists on ground with in india.How many of you have access to urdu language newspapers published from luchknow hyderabad,mumbai delhi etc in india you can see those ground realities there itself.
Fine, we will kill whoever opposes us. Done and over with. Do, what you can. India is more powerful than Iran and Pakistan combined

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Relax guys. Its ok to have the jokers around sometimes. Would be boring otherwise.
But yeah, dealt with in time I must say :)

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistani posters are not unwelcome here but you start pushing biased paki religious agendas into every topic then hammer will hit hard ! :sad:

Galaxy

Country flag
Iran also helped Pakistan in 1965 and 1971 war against India. So, Nothing new.

drkrn

when were there statements made.?

why would Iran make such statements when India is against any kind of economic sanctions against them.
the only difference we have with them is their nukes.
what's Iran expecting from this statements.
blackmail India or any benefit from Pakistan.

why the hell they would support Pakis!!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I could not find any other source for this news apart from the ones from Pureland :(

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Iran is ranting against USA and trying to troll after seeing Pakistan in distress of NATO supply pressure. Iran thinks on their instigation Pakistanis will raise and fight against USA. Iran doesn't know Pakistan is a sell off swing state who may let USA use its bases and logistics against Iran.

Big lol at Iran and its psycho leader.

BTW this news will serve against people having romance with these unpredictable rug rider Muslim states who are just good for nothing.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I could not find any other source for this news apart from the ones from Pureland :(
Ok .............So it might be a wet dream creation of a Pakistani mullah sitting behind a computer, feeling the power in his hand of misleading the world with a slow internet connection.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we should more with USA, if they want to take on Iran, then let them, we should get our oil from some place else, after all we do pay top $$$.

Oracle

Ok .............So it might be a wet dream creation of a Pakistani mullah sitting behind a computer, feeling the power in his hand of misleading the world with a slow internet connection.
I agree. Iran's rhetoric is aimed at US, not India. However, one more country in our backyard tying to go nuclear is bad news. From a defense perspective, Iran is a threat, however small, and whatever economic or cultural ties we have.

The lady got her pinky color, I see. Damn. Yusuf, how long do I have to miss her? :D

pack leader

Professional
i feel so bad for Iran such great civilization raped by stupid Islamist dogs
may the counter revolution come quick

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Any other source ? nation.pk is close to rupee news in quality.

As this is a pretty big statement, it should be there on PressTV, Fars News etc etc

ashicjose

Iran trying to give India a cause to worry about Afghanistan and Kashmir, if we stand side with US and to pull Pakistan from the Saudi and other GCC countries.

Adux

Country flag
How are you even surprised he said this,
The said country carried out a offically sanctioned terrorist attack a few months ago in our capital

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
thats why iam not in favor of iran or any other islamic country getting nukes...........

maybe ahmadenejad is giving warning to india that if we will side with us they will side with pakis :confused:

Son of Govinda

Ahmadinejad says Iran is keen to cement ties with Pakistan

Ahmadinejad says Iran is keen to cement ties with Pakistan - Tehran Times

TEHRAN – President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran is seeking to cement ties with Pakistan in all spheres and Tehran spares no effort in this regard.

Ahmadinejad made the remarks during a meeting with Pakistani Minister of Information and Broadcasting Firdous Ashiq Awan in Tehran on Sunday.

He described relations as close and fraternal and said that the two countries' officials should make every effort to enhance cooperation in all areas.

He went on to say that Iran sees no obstacle in the path of the expansion of ties with Pakistan in various spheres particularly in the area of culture and healthcare.

During the meeting, Awan commented on the determination of the two countries' officials to consolidate ties and said that Tehran and Islamabad have great potential which should be utilized to increase cooperation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smells like more Paki bullshit propaganda

Nothing in this article gives any inclination that Iran would choose Pakistan over India despite any flattery from Ahmadinejad. Iranians are not stupid.

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
We should take this with a pinch of salt, he talks a lot anyway. Let wait for US to increase the pressure during the nuclear meet coming up.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles