Pakistan's enemies will be enemies of Iran: Ahmadinejad

SPIEZ

Country flag
This sort of reminds me of France trying to side with all the week nations after ww1

Aayush

I thought Iran was a good friend of India and their prez(forgot the spelling :lawl: ) called MMS "brother".

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
wrong this means India should side with Israel and USA in any conflict and get more involved in Afghanistan.
India cannot make peace when Pakistan continues state sponsored terrorism.
Then you'll make whole muslim ummah as your enemy those including 150 million living with in india too.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
He thought this one thru I think this means he also ok with Pakistan taking over Afghanistan when
USA pulls out. He was lyinng thru his teeth when Russia and India discussed Northern alliance with
him.
This also complicates things in Balochistan. All the more reason to get involved in Afghanistan. This could merely be lip service to sate Puki egos too though.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thats why its in india's urgent interest to make peace with pakistan.Having three nuke powers allied against you is not a good sign for india.
India's urgent interest? Last I heard its Pakistan calling for troop withdrawal, pull back from Siachen, blah blah.

Seriously if I was in the decision making body, I'd be going for the kill.

Adux

Country flag
Then you'll make whole muslim ummah as your enemy those including 150 million living with in india too.
What muslim ummah, we will ----ing nuke the whole middle east, then lets see how anyone behaves after that?
Push Israel enough, you can bloody well be sure that they will do it.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah? move against India and you'll find those 150+ million muslims come after you. They are not numb nuts. They're wel connected with other muslim countries. Pakistan is not the only muslim country in the world.
By the way this posturing of Iran looks more like big brother taking Pakistan under its protection. Just like Chinese act sometimes.
But in that case, what happened to Pakistan's super star Islamic thekedaari :eyebrows:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Really? You are day dreaming. One more instance of trolling and you are outta here.
trolling?or you just want to dug you head into sand watever floats your boat.But india allying with usa and above all with israel will bring indian govt in direct confrontation with its muslim population.Thats why just 2 months back iran was able to attack israeli diplomat in heart of delhi using indian sleeper cell.you cant remain in denial that indian shia population has huge soft corner for iran.and u cant brush away the facts that iranian intelligence runs its own sleeper cells like isi in india.

Country flag
trolling?or you just want to dug you head into sand watever floats your boat.But india allying with usa and above all with israel will bring indian govt in direct confrontation with its muslim population.Thats why just 2 months back iran was able to attack israeli diplomat in heart of delhi using indian sleeper cell.you cant remain in denial that indian shia population has huge soft corner for iran.and u cant brush away the facts that iranian intelligence runs its own sleeper cells like isi in india.
So you are justifying the use of terrorism something that you always come back too..

Adux

Country flag
So you want India to bend down to terrorism created by Pakistan and Iran. True blue Paki you are.
The shia population of India may have some soft corner, which mind you will not be above that of their own country, or are you claiming Indian muslims to be traitors? Iran was able to attack in Thailand also, so what?

Country flag
Indians fought off successive muslim invasions in middle ages earlier too ultimately they fell in the end .
are you rewriting history? why would Indian muslims who are just as nationalistic
as hindus want any association with a failed terrorist state like Pakistan?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hahaha. Indian Muslims care less for what happens to others. Only idiots like you would say it does and off course mullahs like Mulayam.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you are justifying the use of terrorism something that you always come back too..
I'm not justifying anything i'm only warning about the reality which exsists on ground with in india.How many of you have access to urdu language newspapers published from luchknow hyderabad,mumbai delhi etc in india you can see those ground realities there itself.

Adux

Country flag
Indians fought off successive muslim invasions in middle ages earlier too ultimately they fell in the end .
Fell where, From where I am sitting, they never did. Also, this time we will nuke them, we will just wipe them and let the cockroaches survive. You want to play, come play.

Yusuf,

You are crossing the limits by allowing these kind of dis respectful chicoms and paki's be member of this forum. It is unacceptable

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hahaha. Indian Muslims care less for what happens to others. Only idiots like you would say it does and off course mullahs like Mulayam.
And he is called Mullah mulayam in whole UP for a reason:p

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Fell? Who are you debating with then? One more thing, we don't always repeat our mistakes. And after what we've seen, no way !!
She's a waste of time people. I hit the ignore button.

Country flag
I'm not justifying anything i'm only warning about the reality which exsists on ground with in india.How many of you have access to urdu language newspapers published from luchknow hyderabad,mumbai delhi etc in india you can see those ground realities there itself.
a few terrorists won't do much when Pakistan is turned to glass.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles