Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
In last 24 hours 3 Pakistanis were killed at Chaman border, 2 killed in Karachi, 30 killed in Orakzai, 5 killed in Peshawar.
A fitting riposte to the three these Pakis killed in Amritsar the other day. They had this coming.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I dont understand a logic. When some guys are shooting at me , I would hit the gas and GTF away from that scene. These cunts just stopped their vehicles right under firing range so they can have target practice. No wonder they lost all 4 wars.
Exactly! SOPs lay down that you've got to hit the accelerator hard. But these buggers just stop in their tracks! Lol! What kinda army is this? :doh:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why today? Coz of Amritsar? Should have happened a couple of days back. Would have been a perfect birthday anniversary gift to muhumud.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Exactly! SOPs lay down that you've got to hit the accelerator hard. But these buggers just stop in their tracks! Lol! What kinda army is this? :doh:
If it was like Odisha , Chattisgarh jungles one can't go offroad. But over here its fu)king open area could have stopped anywhere near cover. Check the first ambush site. Black pick up sped away , while white jeep stopped. Seriously ???
Okay in next clip we saw attack on some armored vehicle ( god knows whether vehicle has amour or not ) with machine gun mounted on top.
Perhaps driver thought " Oh yeah , I got big mothaphaking Machine gun . I will stop and return fire while my colleagues on 50cc bikes can take their pansy arse away. What happen then ?
You must appreciate that BLF guy , he was clever . He shot tyres on PA vehicle making it immobile. Yah begum fass gaye.
What he didn't know that , he could have given return fire while moving.:facepalm:
Even when traffic havaldar asks @aditya10r to pull over , he doesn't. Aur ye bhande PA ki hai , koi chu...firing kiya toh bass roko BC ladte hai bina back up k.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I wish some Chinese had kicked the bucket. This would have pissed them off and embarrassed the Porkis no end.
They have increased security to all chinkis after a few chinki engineers were killed by "bad" terrorists there. I'm sure there will be more to come.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Pakistan Lawmakers, Critical Of Army, Not Allowed To Leave The Country

Two lawmakers who are vocal critics of Pakistan's powerful military and have alleged widespread abuses by the armed forces say they have been barred from leaving the country, in the latest crackdown on dissent in the South Asian nation.

Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar, two parliamentarians from the violence-ravaged North Waziristan region bordering Afghanistan, were due to leave for United Arab Emirates on Friday, when authorities at the airport in the northwestern city of Peshawar intercepted them and briefly detained them.

"Both of us are on the ECL," Dawar told Reuters, a reference to the Exit Control List, which names people forbidden from leaving Pakistan.

Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), which is in charge of the ECL list and whose officials stopped the lawmakers in Peshawar, did not respond to requests for comment.

But an FIA source confirmed Wazir and Dawar were both on the list, "so they can't leave the country."

Rights groups and media owners say the military, which has ruled Pakistan for nearly half its history, is increasingly restricting free speech and curtailing the work of civil society groups, something the army has denied.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pak...army-not-allowed-to-leave-the-country-1956380

Pakistan - An army with a country!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Pakistan Lawmakers, Critical Of Army, Not Allowed To Leave The Country

Two lawmakers who are vocal critics of Pakistan's powerful military and have alleged widespread abuses by the armed forces say they have been barred from leaving the country, in the latest crackdown on dissent in the South Asian nation.

Ali Wazir and Mohsin Dawar, two parliamentarians from the violence-ravaged North Waziristan region bordering Afghanistan, were due to leave for United Arab Emirates on Friday, when authorities at the airport in the northwestern city of Peshawar intercepted them and briefly detained them.

"Both of us are on the ECL," Dawar told Reuters, a reference to the Exit Control List, which names people forbidden from leaving Pakistan.

Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), which is in charge of the ECL list and whose officials stopped the lawmakers in Peshawar, did not respond to requests for comment.

But an FIA source confirmed Wazir and Dawar were both on the list, "so they can't leave the country."

Rights groups and media owners say the military, which has ruled Pakistan for nearly half its history, is increasingly restricting free speech and curtailing the work of civil society groups, something the army has denied.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pak...army-not-allowed-to-leave-the-country-1956380

Pakistan - An army with a country!
Ahem where is this AI ?
Hope there is a terror whole sale mart in Pakistan. I wanna buy a bomber and send him to AI office.

Yggdrasil

Country flag

republic_roi97

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles