Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What amazes me the question that why it is only Pakistan who jumps up and down and throws a temper tantrum when India tests a new missile or buys high tech weapon.
No other nation reacts....interestingly..not even China,
China was silent when India signed deal for S400 with Russia BUT one nation...Pakistan was going crazy with panic and frustration. Myanmar, Bangla Desh and other neighbors did not react at all.
What is the problem with Porkistan ?
Paki establishment needs india as a red herring to justify their existence and their budget.
Otherwise how will they justify 20% of annual budget to defence spending and another 25% on interest payments.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Another attack by Hizbul ahrar in Northwaziristan. Hizbul ahrar claims multiple casualties. Pakis admits only one fatal casualty and another non fatal casualty
Look at the love handles and protruding belly on this so called soldier. Shows you the quality of porki mard e momins nowadays. I bet he can't even climb a 200m hill.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Two killed, 10 injured in a #Blast in Angur Adda Bazaar of South Waziristan.

2 children have died and 2 critically injured when they found a mortar shell in a field in Matta, Swat. They thought it was a toy and begun playing with it when it exploded.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag

2 children have died and 2 critically injured when they found a mortar shell in a field in Matta, Swat. They thought it was a toy and begun playing with it when it exploded.

How did the mortar shell come there? That doesn't seem to be border area. It is far far away from both India and Afghan border.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Update-The 2 killed were "good terrorists" of Haqqani Network.Pro-govt. militia.
This attack was done by anti-Pak Pashtun rebels

Hizbul Ahrar claims responsibility for an attack in North Waziristan that killed Five Pakistani soldier and others injured.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
What amazes me the question that why it is only Pakistan who jumps up and down and throws a temper tantrum when India tests a new missile or buys high tech weapon.
No other nation reacts....interestingly..not even China,
China was silent when India signed deal for S400 with Russia BUT one nation...Pakistan was going crazy with panic and frustration. Myanmar, Bangla Desh and other neighbors did not react at all.
What is the problem with Porkistan ?
The problem is that they're paranoid as Operation Gazwa e Hind seems to be cracking up at the seams and will soon unravel. Planting of the Paki flag on the Red Fort now seems to be turning into a mirage.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The problem is that they're paranoid as Operation Gazwa e Hind seems to be cracking up at the seams and will soon unravel. Planting of the Paki flag on the Red Fort now seems to be turning into a mirage.
Plan of death by a thousand cuts has reversed since 2014. Now India's plan of Death by Thousand Holes is active. Bullet holes.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Bombings continue in Pashtun lands

6 killed and scores injured (officials say they counted 20 so far) as a powerful bomb blast rips through the Kalaya Bazar in Orakzai Tribal District, security sources on the ground say. More casualties feared. #KP

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Yet another blast in Pashtun land
10 killed in Hangu in KP

Update from previous blast in Orazai district,FATA- 17 killed,37 injured

Very bad day for Pakistan- Attacks in Fata,KP,Karachi in a matter of hours
ISI wanted to destabilize punjab now we have the fragility of islamic republic ,does feel like a coordinated effort.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
also reports of blast in peshawar, 5 killed !

indiatester

Country flag
In last 24 hours 3 Pakistanis were killed at Chaman border, 2 killed in Karachi, 30 killed in Orakzai, 5 killed in Peshawar.
We need to add active insurgency also if needed. But considering that they have a pre-groomed extremist population, using them should save us indoctrination expenses. :devil:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
BLF Combat Footage against pakis
I dont understand a logic. When some guys are shooting at me , I would hit the gas and GTF away from that scene. These cunts just stopped their vehicles right under firing range so they can have target practice. No wonder they lost all 4 wars.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
I dont understand a logic. When some guys are shooting at me , I would hit the gas and GTF away from that scene. These cunts just stopped their vehicles right under firing range so they can have target practice. No wonder they lost all 4 wars.
see some more "ruhaani" tactics of al bakistani shaheens

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Four people injured in an IED blast in Dera Bugti, Balochistan that targeted a civilian vehicle. This is today's third security incident in Pakistan.

Update for previous blast- Blast in Orakzai was in a Shia majority area

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles