Pakistan's air force acquires 13 F-16s from Jordan.

pak999

my opinion is based on 67 yrs of money sent by amerika,arabs ,WB and ADB and industrial and economic growth , non-building of dams,, decrease in literacy level, increase in poverty level in pakistan.

all money either consume by siyasatdaan/wadere or fauj
I agree with you partially

Neo

Economic growth and some human development sectors have been hamperedd by a hostile neighbor sucking us up in conventional and nuclear arms race.
Luckily our nuclear programme has matured and doesn't need as many funds as it used to and we are slowly progressing again.

Back to the topic now please!

Blackwater

Economic growth and some human development sectors have been hamperedd by a hostile neighbor sucking us up in conventional and nuclear arms race.

Luckily our nuclear programme has matured and doesn't need as many funds as it used to and we are slowly progressing again.

unluckly world include non-Muslims world,including both russia and amerika dont feel comfortable with any muslim country with nukes. i feel after syria its ur number

Blackwater

we can say the same

Neo

You forgot to mention you jewish masters in the list :)

bennedose

Progressing slowly. Yes indeed. And the slower Pakistan progress the better. As long as progress can be kept below population growth rate things look good.

Now you will need those third hand F-16s for nuclear delivery or at least for spares cannibalization. Have they arrived yet - or is the news item a bluff as I think it is? If this news is a bluff, mabe other things about Pakistan are bluffs as well no? Ahem - I mean - those LOL nukes?

Until Pakistan actually nukes India you will never be able to prove that you have even one working nuke. China gave some old third hand working maal - like Jordanian F-16s - so lets see how much is bluff

Country flag
Obama must have ok'd the transfer /resale smart move so usa can keep arms export to
India.

bennedose

Where are the F-16s? I am following up this "news". I still think it's a bluff - but bluffs can only be caught if they are followed up. I regret I did not follow up a whole lot of other Paki news that ended up being bluffs.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Even if they have 100 F-16s, It wont change anything ..

Illusive

Country flag
@Neo any news about the F-16's reaching pakistan or is it not finalized yet. Would US block such sale?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

@Neo any news about the F-16's reaching pakistan or is it not finalized yet. Would US block such sale?
First batch of 5 F-16's have arrived at Sargodha AFB.
Reported by Dawn today.

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag
Reported by Dawn today.
Oh! did they? Congratulation. But being the venerable birds that they are, did they all arrive in one piece?

Neil

Country flag
PAF inducts first batch of F-16 fighter jets from Jordan

SARGODHA: Pakistan received on Sunday its first batch of F-16 fighter jets delivered from Jordan, DawnNews reported.

Sources said that the Pakistan had signed a contract with Jordan for the supply of 13 fighter jets out of which five were delivered at the Mushaf Mir Airbase in Sargodha and inducted in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) fleet.

The inclusion of the 13 jets would take the strength of the PAF F-16s to 76.

Media reports indicated the PAF had agreed to purchase an entire squadron from Jordan, consisting of 12 A models and one B model. According to one news report, the jets "were in good condition since they had attained Mid-Life Update (MLU) and they would be providing service for another 20 years with almost 3,000 hours on average available to them for flying."

PAF inducts first batch of F-16 fighter jets from Jordan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Compersion

Country flag
India-China border talks start today - The Times of India

An Indian team from foreign and defence ministries will be in Beijing on Monday and Tuesday to hold the sixth meeting of the working mechanism on border affairs. Although the previous meeting was held just a couple of months ago in February, Indian government wanted another meeting.
The national security establishment -- between the NSA in the PMO and MEA -- want to minimize the possibility of anything going awry.
The above shows action and focus and shows that the Indian machinery is continuous even during the elections.

I would suspect that if there is no response and overview by NSA, PMO and MEA the position of India to the second-hand jets - it is not worth commenting. leave it to the next government to have a bigger collective response.

Blackwater

Reported by Dawn today.
just curious to know, have u paid$$ or again got in the name of islamic brotherhood???

anyhow i still admire pak fauz procurement process fast and speedy

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles