Pakistanis rejoice over Hurricane Sandy

Sindhifreedomfighter

It is very sad, hilarious and interesting to know that majority of Pakistanis are very much happy over the destruction and deaths caused by the super storm sandy in the US. Facebook & Twitter is flooded with such posts which term the sandy a wrath by Allah in response to the blasphemous movie. Some of the posts claimed that those all places are destroyed wherever that blasphemous video maker lived.
Even some posts are seriously claiming that the flood is caused by Usama Bin Ladin who is dwelling in ocean.

It is very very hard to find any good will gestures for the troubled people in the US, from Pakistanis on the social media.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
total BS

here people were praying for american
whether you agree or nt

even in today morning prayer our masjid imam prayed for them
If you switch to any pakistani media.they all were praying for the americans.

Sindhifreedomfighter

a glimpse of such crap can be found on a FB page namely "My Ideology is Islam & My Identity is Pakistan" .. but most of the posts are in urdu..
Mr Zaid Hamid is still in deep silence over the sandy.... and such posts can be found on the fb pages of religious organizations too..

Sindhifreedomfighter

i am unable to "INSERT IMAGE" from my computer in my posts here.. otherwise.. i will throw such photos..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
It is true that people of Pak are not very happy with USA.
But people should not forget Uncle is largest aid doner, including military aid, that keeps Pakistan miliary at floot.

Sindhifreedomfighter

people are labeling it a "Divine Disaster" ... u go n see.. not body is ready to utter a word of good will and compliment.. farhan sahab.. people are retaliating if u talk against it..

bose

Country flag
I am more interested on the comments... Please upload them if possible...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Schadenfreude.

Well, one can't expect any better from the Pakistanis.

A Nation whose people have only sorrow, death and destruction and all self created, can only find solace in other's woes.

Climatic behaviour has nothing to do with God or Allah.

Why drag in some benign entity into Man's meanness of soul?

Sindhifreedomfighter

I am more interested on the comments... Please upload them if possible...
May I request you to visit Pakistani pages.. "My Ideology is Islam and my identity is Pakistan" .. and surf more pages u will come to know..
i dont know why im unable to upload image from my computer.. upload from URL is open but upload from computer is not active.. admin pls help
or either I can copy paste the comments..

Blackwater

Pakis are like That Jis thali me khate ha usme ched karte ha

ani82v

Country flag
Some comments:

"Bilkul theek kaha waqar ne masoom wo hain jin pe drown attack hota hai kitni countries ko tabah kar rha hai akhar aik din tou kiya par dena b parta hai aor jo meray NABI ki shaan mei zra
braber b ghustahkhi kray ga tou ussay MERAY ALLAH k azzaab k liye b ready rehna chahye"

"Ay ghair Mulimo jan rakho Allah pak k qabzay qudrat me hy tmam jahano ki badshahi . Or jan lo k super power sirf Allah hi hy"

"or jb pakisan main Zalzla or selaab aya tha , tb kya hua tha ?"

"Mardood Yahodio, yeh azaab to sirf Duniya ka hai,akhirat k dardnaak azaab k liye b tyaar raho."

And the prize goes to :first:
"Karachi mei toofaan rok dia hai Hazrat Abdullah Shah Ghazi (Radi Allah Unho) ne Allah ki madad se! Shukar karo Allah aur ahteraam karo Uskay Waliyon ka, o Taliban badbakhton!"

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some comments:

"Bilkul theek kaha waqar ne masoom wo hain jin pe drown attack hota hai kitni countries ko tabah kar rha hai akhar aik din tou kiya par dena b parta hai aor jo meray NABI ki shaan mei zra
braber b ghustahkhi kray ga tou ussay MERAY ALLAH k azzaab k liye b ready rehna chahye"

"Ay ghair Mulimo jan rakho Allah pak k qabzay qudrat me hy tmam jahano ki badshahi . Or jan lo k super power sirf Allah hi hy"

"or jb pakisan main Zalzla or selaab aya tha , tb kya hua tha ?"

"Mardood Yahodio, yeh azaab to sirf Duniya ka hai,akhirat k dardnaak azaab k liye b tyaar raho."

And the prize goes to :first:
"Karachi mei toofaan rok dia hai Hazrat Abdullah Shah Ghazi (Radi Allah Unho) ne Allah ki madad se! Shukar karo Allah aur ahteraam karo Uskay Waliyon ka, o Taliban badbakhton!"
By reading such posts one can get the glimpse of how mental dullness or zahiliyat is pervasive in pakistan!

Sunder singh

Schadenfreude.

A Nation whose people have only sorrow, death and destruction and all self created, can only find solace in other's woes.

ray sir i constanly heard this word "Schadenfreude" from you previously i was not familier with it in we hardly use this i think its german word plz tell how to pronounce it in hindi if you can . my thanks in advance

HeinzGud

Country flag
Schadenfreude.

minority complex?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles