Pakistanis not allowed in Russia; kicked back to home from airport

Bahamut

Belarussian are much more paroniod when it's come to treating foreigner as CIA agents, it literally has a policy where american tourist are suppose to registar themselves in police station in Belarus and all the tourist who live more then one week should do that. ( i am not 100% sure of this rule because I stayed less then a week and didn't have to register myself)
It is is for every forign national not just American in both Belarus and Russia.
you can see why the west called it Iron curtain. too much bureaucracy
Russia has illegal immigrant problem so it is only natural that they check everything.It is a problem but it is the only option in such case

charlie

Country flag
It is is for every forign national not just American in both Belarus and Russia.

Russia has illegal immigrant problem so it is only natural that they check everything.It is a problem but it is the only option in such case
I stayed in moscow for almost a month, I didn't have to register myself up, not sure what would had happen in Belarus.

Bahamut

I stayed in moscow for almost a month, I didn't have to register myself up, not sure what would had happen in Belarus.
Were you with a Tourist or Working VISA?It is mandatory for working VISA and advisable for tourist VISA. If it was Belarus you would have been deported .In Russia you pay a fine or if it is a bit more severe it will be deportation .

charlie

Country flag
Were you with a Tourist or Working VISA?It is mandatory for working VISA and advisable for tourist VISA. If it was Belarus you would have been deported .In Russia you pay a fine or if it is a bit more severe it will be deportation .
I was on tourist visa, but the application I filled didn't specify anything, but the Belorussian did specify for americans as far as I can remember.

I don't even need visa to Belarus as there is no checking on the border, but I just took it to be safe, while returning from Belarus I took a flight to moscow but it was considered local flight so they didn't check when I left Minsk.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles