Pakistanis- Low lives

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Those people really need to work on their grammar, it took me 30 minutes to read through the gibberish they had posted.

Reactions: nrj

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
DFI should mount an attack on these pigs. I am happy to provide all the funds. Any old member i know and who is an expert hacker can contact me via PM.

EagleOne

DFI should mount an attack on these pigs. I am happy to provide all the funds. Any old member i know and who is an expert hacker can contact me via PM.
We do Not indulge in this kind of activities .

And most of them are caused Due to Bugs in V bulletin which all the forum will be vulnerable. unless we patch up the security bugs

arya

Country flag
dear team,

yesterday i try to open website but it was showing some hacker attack

how dare them to act like this mod where was our net security

i just ask a question what was our weakness so that they hacked our website

:mad2::mad2:

why we Indian like as this

how easily few peoples come from pakistan and kill us and ,how easily a hacker hack our website

i wish our team will make sure that that will not happen again if that happen then they should be fired

i was very angry what was our team doing

Rahul Singh

Country flag
When i suddenly refreshed main page i got what i have became used too (can't believe i was OL even when DFI was getting attacked). Nevertheless, i was able to read one thread (which i had kept open in other tab) even after refreshing. By the way words were surely big ( "won't let you live on cyberspace", "patching won't do", "hire professionals" etc) but hey those were Pakistanis and this single word sums up well.

Besides their frustration on 26th of July was understandable, after all which country/army gets its entire regiment wiped out in single conflict.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Arya,

from what i know, there was a security bug in vb which this person was aware about and made use of. you can term it a vb problem than a problem on dfi front.

other than this admins and tech guys will be able to give a better answer.

Rahul,

yes the whole forum was working fine other than the home page, even with the home page defaced people were posting on the other pages.

infact the admins had restored the place in a very quick time (which was less than a hour), but were not going online because a security scan was under way which took time and official complaint was being filed so they had to have the redirect removed as well after sometime.

other than that there was a regular update happening on the dfi facebook page and there was also a redirect left for geoaffairs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles