Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
gay PS pics o boast your tiny ego ? haha.. Pak still has a much better record beating india...
Did you say "GAY" to the people in those pics?

They are Pakis... you admitted it that Pakis are GAY. :lol:

Why does your legs shake in WC Mr Loser ? :rofl:

Rushil51

Country flag
No one contributing anything worthy to this thread,only trolling and cheap comments being passed around. I think it is time for MOD to shut this thread for good.

Pakistani Nationalist

so you accept that you are a third class troll. because as far as my Idea goes pakis celebrate and offer sweets when there is a bomb blast or terrorist attack in India (and this is well documented), where as the person who you call butcher of Muslims ordains that every Indian must lament the killing of children in pakistan (no matter of ordaining it, we feel the pain as we have lost many souls because of pakistani ignorance, but we also feel that a bitter medicine is required to straighten you up). this is what exactly makes an Indian different from pakistani, black or not, hot or not we Indians have better humane hearts with us than pakistanis. you pakis fight with India, compete with India just because you have a false notion of being supreme. your comments show that you still believe in a gora paki ==100 times an black Indian. again best of luck with that.

sounds like bs.. but hey your indian... on a low life forum like this.. :D

bose

Country flag
and indian gals are going gaga over Pakistani men .. writting articles etc... heck even asking about em on that nescafe frnds across the border campaign..haha

Bhai Jaan,

I do not know if it is the problem of the current generation, whenever we Indians give a hard stare at you Pakistanis you seems to crumble and dis integrate... The present day Pakistanis are too sissy"¦

Look at Dhoni... how a man should look like ... stern and hard"¦ I leave aside his physical strength that no Pakistani can come near him"¦

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Pakistanis are too terrified to lose to Indians... In variably thay get what is called mental dis integration...

India se khoofzada hai... :laugh:

thethinker

Country flag
All I know is Pakis claim to be Indians In foreign lands all the time if it suits them or to avoid specific topics like terrorism.

The reverse never happens.

Jai Hind.

:India:

Alpha1

Where is @Blackwater today :D

btw Its my fault Indians , @rega jha saw my pic on twitter , I claim responsibility for her tweet :cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
Where is @Blackwater today :D

btw Its my fault Indians , @rega jha saw my pic on twitter , I claim responsibility for her tweet :cool2:
For some reason, girls like boys with girl like features...

bose

Country flag
@Blackwater

He MUST be busy watching some hot Islamic Paki Mujra chick or some Miss Pakistan in bikini. :lol: :lol:

My GOD Is this the sample of beauty from pakistan ?? We in Bengal have better looking girls...

sorcerer

Country flag
Alpha1 said:
Yeah..Rega Jha is also a PETA activist.. She must have seen your pic!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
My GOD Is this the sample of beauty from pakistan ?? We in Bengal have better looking girls...
Ohh hehe right... now don't make me remember Bengali Beauties since it takes me into some nice flashback.Don't wanna talk more about my Bengali connection. :taunt:

Anyway..... Moooon Moooon Sen and her daughters are just one super example what WB has.:basanti:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles