Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says

Neo

Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says

As Sunday's Pakistan-India world cup match was drawing to a close, something other than Misbah-ul-Haq's valiant effort to save face was causing a stir on Twitter.

It all began when Rega Jha, Buzzfeed India's 23-year-old editor, tweeted: "It's so sad that no matter who wins, Pakistanis will continue to be way hotter than us and we'll continue to be their ugly neighbours.":

Jha's tweet immediately went viral and indignant Indian cricket fans trolled her incessantly. The majority of replies to her tweet were outraged denials of the above statement. Fellow tweet-ers were merciless in their attack on Jha, and responses ranged from the unbelievably mean-spirited to the plain hilarious:

Jha's comment, though probably made in jest, struck a nerve with Pakistanis and Indians as the relative hotness of either nation has long been a matter of heated debate. For every Deepika India spits out, Pakistan responds with a Mahira. The two countries are certainly neck and neck in the race for the hottest 'race' — if there can be such a contest when two populations are ethnically so much the same.

Though Jha's tweet quickly incited us-vs-them passion, some were quick to point out that this was a clever ploy on her part to get attention and direct traffic Buzzfeed's way. As Newscrunch.in points out, "The internationally acclaimed media site Buzzfeed, which has been struggling to find traction in India, found some social media success on Sunday after its editor Rega Jha tweeted saying Pakistanis were hot and Indians ugly."

Indeed, a few hours after her tweet, 'Rega Jha' was trending on Twitter in India. As commentary continued, a few twitterati called for a truce as the attacks on Jha were becoming increasingly personal and openly misogynistic:

If you haven't followed the debate closely yet, like this guy below, it's not too late to hop on the bandwagon.

Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

praneet.bajpaie

Agree with her but then again, majority of you guys turn out to be terrorists and Pakiland is recognized worldwide to be a hotbed of global terrorism so what are you gonna do, @Neo with all that superficial (means existing on the surface since I know all Pakis in Pakiland have a third grade education) beauty?

Maybe you can provide some basic healthcare facilities to the thousands of Pakis coming over to India for the same and then we can talk about Pakis being beautiful. While you are at it, try and eradicate Polio. The rest of the world already has.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Agree with her but then again, majority of you guys turn out to be terrorists and Pakiland is recognized worldwide to be a hotbed of global terrorism so what are you gonna do, @Neo with all that superficial (means existing on the surface since I know all Pakis in Pakiland have a third grade education) beauty?

Maybe you can provide some basic healthcare facilities to the thousands of Pakis coming over to India for the same and then we can talk about Pakis being beautiful. While you are at it, try and eradicate Polio. The rest of the world already has.
I don't agree with her statement to begin with. I don't want to be a nasty troll, or I would have started pasting images from Paki slums, and pictures of ugly old smelly men and women from Pakistan. Simultaneously I would have pasted images of beautiful Indian models and even street photos of girls and boys.

Reactions: Blu

bose

Country flag
joh deekh tha hai actually woh hotha nahin... joh hotha hae woh deekh tha nahin...

aaj kaal Pakistanis carrying lot of hot substances at their backside...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Let the bashing begin. :rofl:
Bhai Jaan, sabh kuch khairiat ? please pordon for my poor urdu or whatever you call...

Burkha ke bahhar tho thora aane de...

Reactions: Neo

Neo

And India is considered to be the rape capital of the world, so whats your point?

The editor talks about beauty and who's hot, shared her opinion. Nothing wrong with that but its the response that she got made it so funny. And as expected, we'll see similar responses here. :rofl:

Neo

joh deekh tha hai actually woh hotha nahin... joh hotha hae woh deekh tha nahin...

aaj kaal Pakistanis carrying lot of hot substances at their backside...
Bhai Jaan, sabh kuch khairiat ? please pordon for my poor urdu or whatever you call...

Burkha ke bahhar tho thora aane de...
You Urdu is funny :lol:
But still better than my Hindi :)

praneet.bajpaie

Reactions: Blu

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And India is considered to be the rape capital of the world, so whats your point?

The editor talks about beauty and who's hot, shared her opinion. Nothing wrong with that but its the response that she got made it so funny. And as expected, we'll see similar responses here. :rofl:
Who "considers" India to be so? Pakis?

Most articles with headlines such as "Is India the rape capital" actually argue precisely the opposite thing. Only Pakis say such shit.

By the way, a hot Paki girl told me the other day, that she wanted to blow me. I didn't know whether to be happy or worried.

Joke saar, joke.

bose

Country flag
The rapes % are less than one that occurs in UK or Netherlands...

Where did she talked about beauty ? BTW good marketing gimmick...

And the Pakistanis... see the standards !! rothe rothe pakistanis want solace behind a girls tweets...

salute

I don't agree with her statement to begin with. I don't want to be a nasty troll, or I would have started pasting images from Paki slums, and pictures of ugly old smelly men and women from Pakistan. Simultaneously I would have pasted images of beautiful Indian models and even street photos of girls and boys.
@Neo is frustrated by yesterday lost in cricket match to india.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Neo is trying to deflect the situation.

The situation is that PAKIS LOST to India so they created some "feel good" thread.

btw hot Islamic Paki Mujra girls are hot and meaty...

@Blackwater... janab jara "spoiler" pe kuch hot Paki girls ki fotuuus post kardo.....I cant do it now. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles