Pakistanis are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS: Richard Clarke

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
while you seem a mature person to me but your Reply approach is like blackwater

we must not forgot that aman ki asha might be from your side but you do have people like colonel purohit in your army that has killed dozens of innocents on both while muslim in majority

i do have soft heart for Muslim throughout the world as you might have for atheist being an atheist

anyway i heard that Hindu terrorists groups has awarded that colonel purohit family millions of money and his son enjoys the ride ranger rover with 500 litres of petrol free per month

correct me if i Am wrong
With this type of knowledge how can you say we are brainwashed.........when you dont even have a brain left to be washed.
Now coming back to the point,hindu terrorism is quite a hilarious term when for thousand year we have been at the receiving end of terrorism when the muslim invaders burnt and destroyed temples(read:somnath .akshardham etc etc) and killed infidels as its sanctioned in jihad. Even now ISI agents are known to support terrorists(according to us...as they may be not terrorist for many pakistanis) and sponsor killing of civilians using bomb blasts in India or attacking temples(read akshardham attack)

well your signature confused me so
more than 50 witness confirmed.i dont know why he's not sentenced to death but kasab is
again applying your doing on Pakistan
anything happens in India blames pak while colonel purohit is an example
Sorry but only in India that is a established fact that pak is a terrorist country despite knowing that pak was like 17 millions times more peaceful than India before wot start

It just looks like we have different benchmarks for "peaceful" :rolleyes:

but again wot will go away with this govt
It looks like we have different benchmarks for peace :)

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
i heard that Hindu terrorists groups has awarded that colonel purohit family millions of money and his son enjoys the ride ranger rover with 500 litres of petrol free per month
Would call it a boring pop corn story :tsk:
So now please stop blaming Indian media or govt. as this is called shooting from a glass palace.

Ripples

while you seem a mature person to me but your Reply approach is like blackwater

we must not forgot that aman ki asha might be from your side but you do have people like colonel purohit in your army that has killed dozens of innocents on both while muslim in majority

i do have soft heart for Muslim throughout the world as you might have for atheist being an atheist

anyway i heard that Hindu terrorists groups has awarded that colonel purohit family millions of money and his son enjoys the ride ranger rover with 500 litres of petrol free per month

correct me if i Am wrong
If standing in 21st century you still hold a belief that Muslims are superior to any other human on earth then you must be one of those who are indoctrinated to the art of butchery at the age of 12 or belong to hoard of idiots those who belch around about their great holly books and its superiority over modern science . Which part of of the post by Yusuf convinced you about his atheism ? Just because he does not support your views? May be colonel purohit is culprit or may be not but what that has gotta do with Pakistanis being a pathological liers ? Certainly there are hardliners and morons in every country including the bests but we are worried only when this bluffing spree becomes a part of their state policy and the government of the nation resort to telling lies to the level of comic book stories to explain the inexplicable. That is when we call them Pathological liers. Stop bringing the shitty religion stuff in every topic.

@MODs : Such substandard people with one track mind must not be allowed to join a forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles