Pakistani Village Attacked By Afghan Militants

KS

Bye bye DFI
^^ Just moral support. Not even diplomatic.

Blackwater

Kyo bhai Agnostic Muslim , PDF ko kya hua.????? aaj sare idhar ko

KS

Bye bye DFI
So you are fine with 'moral support' in terms of it being a legitimate tactic employed by States against other States?
You think everything happening between India and Pak is legitimate stuff ? I dont harbor any such illusions.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So does that mean you are encouraging terrorism/non-state actors and that therefore you see their use as legitimate?
Mirchi lag gayi?? You seems to know the meaning of "Moral Support" since you gave it a lot to others "Non-State Actors" :lol:

It's simply means returning favor... now taste your own medicine.

Greater Afghanistan Zindabaad :afghanistan:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
So easy for indians to celebrate on the dead bodies of civilians and when people bring in 26/11 you cry foul.:rolleyes:

Jim Street

Country flag
Terrorists killed innocent civilians. how does that a matter of joy.?

Just because there are innocent people who has nothing to do with India and terrorism but lives in Pakistan becomes target of terrorists, it is justified? Remember in Kashmir people who has nothing to do with Kashmir insurgency killed by terrorists.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So easy for indians to celebrate on the dead bodies of civilians and when people bring in 26/11 you cry foul.:rolleyes:
Ohhh really :lol: Now they suddenly became "civilians" because they were Paki civilians???

So easy for Pakis to ask sympathy when they never show any at first.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Terrorists killed innocent civilians. how does that a matter of joy.?

Just because there are innocent people who has nothing to do with India and terrorism but lives in Pakistan becomes target of terrorists, it is justified? Remember in Kashmir people who has nothing to do with Kashmir insurgency killed by terrorists.
+1 to that.............................

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ohhh really :lol: Now they suddenly became "civilians" because they were Paki civilians???

Well its you who shout civilian everytime i just show u the mirror.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well its you who shout civilian everytime i just show u the mirror.
See mirror first... a terrorist asking sympathy when it killed millions of civilians.Very UGLY face you got.

Jim Street

Country flag

There is a difference between them and us. Maintain the difference.

Hum dushmani main bhi sharafat rakhte hain.....

BTW what is the proof those villagers were terrorists ?

Do you think ANA and other people of Afghanistan didn't work with Taliban and weren't part of terrorism against India. Just because now they are on our side, should we think these Afghanistan never harm us.....

bose

Country flag
Didnot you Pakistanis were over joyed with the 26/11 attack on Mumbai ? I saw it then from the comentary from many pakistani peoples.

Agnostic Muslim

Kyo bhai Agnostic Muslim , PDF ko kya hua.????? aaj sare idhar ko
Did you miss (or get amnesia) about my intro and existing posts stating that I am no longer an Admin at PDF and have not participated on it for weeks now given that my account access was revoked once I left the Admin position to start a different forum?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles