Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
pak def min issues nuclear strike warning if Ind does action.

Pak strategy: Hit India covertly and Issue nuclear threat warning when our ch***ya minister react with extra smartly.
More kadi neenda from Rajnath on nuclear attack warning from pakistan.
Let's all unite together and do kadi neenda.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
It's about time india stops halfassing around with afspa or whatever and declare kasmir as war zone. Suspend all rights terminate all sympathezers, target camps in pok and elsewhere and create its own freedom fighters who will target islamabad, karachi, bla blahobad city etc. Also keep the nukes ready for china.
1. Stop the water of Indus river and dry the terrorist nation of Pakistan.
2. Put a media blackout in kashmir and bomb the hell out of several thousand kashmiris.
3.Call our diplomatic mission from pakistan and suspend all treaties with pakistan.
4.Surgical strikes in POK and Punjab.
There is much more we can do but we will do kadi neenda.

hardip

pak def min issues nuclear strike warning if Ind does action.

Pak strategy: Hit India covertly and Issue nuclear threat warning when our ch***ya minister react with extra smartly.
Yes..
Nuclear weapons no budy want to.take inch chance...
that is why..Super power..US also Can't take any.step aginst N.korea.. nd u nd everybody knows that...

but we Indian don't fear.to die..or Nuclear war..
but may be will power of political no up to mark..
that day not far.. which..day india becomes ISREAL.

Nd nobudy found at which place Pakistan on map.!!

Brood Father

Country flag
Here is my small tribute to the Lions who are protecting our border and keeping us safe , please share as much as you can we need morale boosting

14 brave hearts burnt alive in URI , pain and suffering to them is beyond anyone comprehension
Yet they fought and died without an iota of submission

Risking your life to save people in flood and providing them your shelters
Because anyhow your life don't matter

Politicians who are nothing but the scums of highest order
Someone please tell them to defend the border

Once a politician said in a parliament among all hue and cry
The only ambition of soldier is just to die

Sir Why you lay your life for the country
When our politicians share with enemy the pleasantry

Huge roar everywhere when a anti national cry
Oh. Yeah ..when you die no one bats an eye

Either it is 50 degree or -30 degree you never complain
But a sound of plebiscite and restraint comes from politician living in flat terrain

Every upliftment for you , no matter how necessary are dropped
But you still do your bit even your head are chopped

Politician flood the place where opportunity cried
Your death is only marked by broken bangle and adolescent child

Why are so least cared of salary hike
Please relinquish your post , come to Delhi and strike

Maybe then people and media will give you heed
In the politics of noise no-one cares about silent deeds

Burhaan death broke no matter how necessary , broke the seculars into tatters
On independence day body of Pramod Kumar was cremated by his daughter but yet for rest it didn't matter

Politicians don't remember and care your sacrifice and sorrow
All they care about how many followers will come to their rally tomorrow

Kejriwal , Mulayam , Sonia or Modi won't pick your fight
Sir because the weight of your life is very light

No matter how many times you make supreme sacrifice your memories wont be preserved
Sir you are sorely needed but surely not deserved

hardip

1. Stop the water of Indus river and dry the terrorist nation of Pakistan.
2. Put a media blackout in kashmir and bomb the hell out of several thousand kashmiris.
3.Call our diplomatic mission from pakistan and suspend all treaties with pakistan.
4.Surgical strikes in POK and Punjab.
There is much more we can do but we will do kadi neenda.

Cuts of all Relation with cowered Pakistan..

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
If Pakistan can launch a proxy-war via terrorists, what holds us back to retaliate massively? Fear of nuclear-strike? Pooh! Our jawans have been defying death in the valley for two decades. Our civilians are certainly not chickenhearted as to get their back-sides drilled daily by Pakis for fear of facing nuclear strike.
Political will is lacking. If an opinion poll is taken today, I am sure an overwhelming majority of our citizens are prepared to face nuclear strike for destroying Pak completely, once and for all.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistan will try to play its nuclear card for more than it is worth, they will give impression that they will commit suicide and will take us with them.
We have to say that we dont care about that, if they want to commit suicide then we might just shoot them ourself in self defence as per our nuclear doctrine first.

Bahamut

But I'm not in favour of making Fidayeens of our own Jawans at all.
I understand your concern ,it is not moral right to it but so does what Pak does is not right . If we do a covert action it will Pak the massage to stop such attack or else these attack will happen on you to .

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
RIP
I just ckecked twitter for hashtag #UriAttack
by the time I read one or two tweets, there are already 20 new tweets!! Is that normal speed for a viral hashtag?

FRYCRY

Country flag
Pressure on BJP govt. to do something right now.....just hope they make sensible move. I hope army is battle ready if called anytime within 48 hrs

DingDong

Country flag
This is the IC 814 moment of Modi. If the accusations of Jumlabaazi manage to stick then Modi's political career will be officially over before 2019.

I sincerely want BJP to loose UP election and all the subsequent elections. Indian voters must strike back, we certainly cannot hurt Modi directly to take revenge for our martyrs but we can certainly humiliate him and hurt his ego for being such a crook.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I understand your concern ,it is not moral right to it but so does what Pak does is not right . If we do a covert action it will Pak the massage to stop such attack or else these attack will happen on you to .
Pakis won't mind if we do APS. Their ruling elites are same old feudal who treat their compatriots as slaves.

This is the only cuntry which encourage its citizens to become Jihadis and suicide bombers and die like pigs on LOC. Paki just call them shaheed and say Ina ilahi Rajoon.

This is the reason why there is official budgetary provisions to Madarsah, 100s of crore to world biggest terrorist university and Massod Azhar terror madarsah in Bahawalpur a big cantonment. Now comparable their Punjab with ours.

But if we target their elite and Military targets it would be a biggest pain in their ass.

sukhish

calm down folks, not much is going to happens, except some optics maneuvers. some junior minister from GOI is going to come and say we have send our forces to pakistan across the border and they have cleaned up the mess. I think that will be sufficient for most of the folks, including me.

bose

Country flag
This is the IC 814 moment of Modi. If the accusations of Jumlabaazi manage to stick then Modi's political career will be officially over before 2019.

I sincerely want BJP to loose UP election and all the subsequent elections. Indian voters must strike back, we certainly cannot hurt Modi directly to take revenge for our martyrs but we can certainly humiliate him and hurt his ego for being such a crook.
I will not be surprise if you are proved wrong big time...

Modi is NO Vajpayee ...

If there is any one political entity who have Indian interest at heart ... it is Modi / Doval ...

I will support the government whatever action it takes covert or overt... whatever is best interest for the nation ...

calmness is necessary now...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
A bit off topic.

One interview with Modi has sucked the sickulars blood out from Arnab, now he is at forefront of Deshbhakt journalist lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles