Pakistani terrorist caught alive (only after Kasab)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Just curious!!!!!

To those who keep saying modi should prove his mettle, just wanted to know what does this mean exactly?

Who so ever wishes to respond, do keep in mind limitations of international politics, our response , their counter responses in mind. Basically think this thru before getting into a discussion.
there's a tech-forum am a member of. full of huff-puff young libtards and cynics (the amreeki-influenced kind - "hate thy govt!"). just today there were these chaps writing about how our country can't even track terrorists, NE-accord is no imp. thing (while p0rn-block is what's worthy of all attention) and will be useless because militant organisations keep back-stabbing, that they're waiting for Modi ji to come up with such a deal with pakistan, whenever that happens, without any chance of back-stabbing, etc. am sure if this news is posted there, there would either be no responses or you'll have people doing usual chest-beating and throwing sarcastic remarks over 56" and such.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
there's a tech-forum am a member of. full of huff-puff young libtards and cynics (the amreeki-influenced kind - "hate thy govt!"). just today there were these chaps writing about how our country can't even track terrorists, NE-accord is no imp. thing (while p0rn-block is what's worthy of all attention) and will be useless because militant organisations keep back-stabbing, that they're waiting for Modi ji to come up with such a deal with pakistan, whenever that happens, without any chance of back-stabbing, etc. am sure if this news is posted there, there would either be no responses or you'll have people doing usual chest-beating and throwing sarcastic remarks over 56" and such.
Yup I agree, in fact I am worried about this subset of younger generation. So far I blame media and declining parenting skills for this trend.

Maybe you can invite them here on DFI, they need to hear a different point of view, then leave it to them to make their mind. We sure can contribute some time to change their minds. Hopefully!!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Watch the CNN-IBN version of Baki terrorist video, this one has tavor in background. I am assuming that was a Ghatak platoon chap.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yup I agree, in fact I am worried about this subset of younger generation. So far I blame media and declining parenting skills for this trend.
as with monitoring one's children regarding web-content access is a job best left to/done by parents, so should parents take responsibility of this too and do a good job of it (repeating the argument that i've been reading from two days). i am afraid the newly becoming parents now would've still less (skills) within them to inculcate the vitalities and foster a good overall holistic & wholesome constitution in their children, and by the time/when these yuppie-chaps or even their own children become parents, the country may not remain worth defending any more.

Maybe you can invite them here on DFI, they need to hear a different point of view, then leave it to them to make their mind. We sure can contribute some time to change their minds. Hopefully!!!!
infact it was a member there who had introduced me to DFI (member there as well as here). don't know his user-handle here (didn't reveal). i in turn invited a couple of folks from there who're aligned with the centre-right to check this place. but directly inviting those about about whom i had written may most probably backfire. instead i could share links to some pages and threads from here on some threads there as and when it seems fit to do so.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
as with monitoring one's children regarding web-content access is a job best left to/done by parents, so should parents take responsibility of this too and do a good job of it (repeating the argument that i've been reading from two days). i am afraid the newly becoming parents now would've still less (skills) within them to inculcate the vitalities and foster a good overall holistic & wholesome constitution in their children, and by the time/when these yuppie-chaps or even their own children become parents, the country may not remain worth defending any more.

infact it was a member there who had introduced me to DFI (member there as well as here). don't know his user-handle here (didn't reveal). i in turn invited a couple of folks from there who're aligned with the centre-right to check this place. but directly inviting those about about whom i had written may most probably backfire. instead i could share links to some pages and threads from here on some threads there as and when it seems fit to do so.
Yup, agreed on both counts.............

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

The retard logic these people use is when they throw stats at you comparing number of Incidents during different governments. The logic of absurd they rant is putting onus back on Modi government for actions of Pakistan.

Modi's duty of care is to react and react back strong, if Modi can't do it then he is subject to criticism of worst kind. But when these retards start the discussion by 'poisoning the well' then there is no point taking them seriously as their bias will never go away.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dimwit takloo Shekhar gupta has already declared this porki as a juvenile. Who needs enemies when we have so called "intellectual" like him within the country.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The retard logic these people use is when they throw stats at you comparing number of Incidents during different governments. The logic of absurd they rant is putting onus back on Modi government for actions of Pakistan.

Modi's duty of care is to react and react back strong, if Modi can't do it then he is subject to criticism of worst kind. But when these retards start the discussion by 'poisoning the well' then there is no point taking them seriously as their bias will never go away.
splitting hairs on end a favourite passtime of them. a better thing would be to gently ask them beforehand itself - close your eyes, take a deep breath, think for a moment and then tell me whether you are seriously seeking genuine answer(s) and ready to change your opinion if your present one is found to be lacking?

depending on the answer, one should then decide whether to waste one's energy or not.

Swami Sivananda used to say not to engage those in discussions who have already formed a hardened shell of cynicism around them and don't seem ready to imbibe the idea of a change. that will happen to them in its own pace, own time. this universally applies to many of us, and more so to those of the (paradoxically) liberal leftist cabal and their fellow-travellers.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Dimwit takloo Shekhar gupta has already declared this porki as a juvenile. Who needs enemies when we have so called "intellectual" like him within the country.
See that is what, I was talking about. It has become quite predictable.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
coupta saahab's tweet:

Shekhar GuptaVerified account
‏@ShekharGupta
Naved, Usman, Noman, Qasim. 4 news channels, 4 names, 1 terrorist who looks like ISI abducted him from a juvenile delinquent home! #Udhampur

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

First of all these two incidents give us two messages

1) Pak will continue it proxy war against India
2) They want Modi should cancel it's visit to Pak

Now , whom to react?

1) Pak government
2) Pak civilians
3) Pak army
4) Pak's non state actors

You won't get anything from civilians. Reacting to Noora Govt, is waste of time. Reacting to their Military increases the support of people to it's army. Targeting non state actors will only be successful if they manage to take down HS or Lakhvi (but temporary solution)

Now
The main aim of India's policy in Pak should be to create a tussle war between civilians and army. That is the only long term solution for this. The day the civilians start speaking against their Fauj it will hurt the ego of Pak army. And they will crack down on their own civilians like in Balochistan , Karachi and earlier east Pak(now Bangladesh)

But yes, along with it we can raise a group like CIT-X for cross border strike to ease pressure on BSF.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Title should be amended: Pakistani caught alive.

More truthful, thanks

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yakub 2.0 for JNU/Convent/JMI-educated liberal cucks.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Two BSF jawan got martyred.
RIP
Let's give these porki b@stards some dossier and drag them to international court of justice.
I don't agree.

Raise the cost(Man and Money) 10 times to Pakis.

Pakis would raise a white flag and also run to UN and UN would slap them back and ask them to behave and solve things bilaterally with India.A Terrorist country who hid Osama/Omar has no credibility.

That's what happened last time(last year) when India escalated the (Paki Ceasefire escalation) last year.

Thing to learn: Always handle Pakis with sheer strength and tit-for-tat and they behave like a good boy and get on their knees.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The only positive thing about this incident is ordinary civilians taking initiative, fighting and apprehending these Paki scums.

"I caught his neck and he (Rakesh) caught hold of the gun. He (the militant) fired a few round but we escaped narrowly and caught him," Vikramjeet said.

So now the hardcore Paki Terrorists trained by ISI/Army was beaten/thrashed/bitchslapped and CAUGHT ALIVE by common village people of India.

The above pic looks like the below... :rofl:

In 26/11 a unarmed Policeman caught terrorist with bare hand.

Compersion

Country flag
The fear that the two nation theory will be destroyed and ripped to pieces is one reason why these attacks happen from Pakistan. Muslims and other religious faiths are able to live and prosper and rule of law is strong in India. It is the fear of pakistan survival. Why is it there. Why india needs to be its avenue of insecurity.

Call a spade a spade ... Indian and Hindus since majority can live with people of other faiths but Pakistan punjabi Sunnis cannot (emphasis on Pakistan). Its not two nation theory it is Pakistan Punjabi sunni islamic state and even its constitution and its pakistan sunni population especially the Punjabi ... It needs either to cross the threshold to become normal if not its existence needs to be reconfigured. Pakistan is not a state with one single demography and it might risk having such a definition thrust on it extrinsically and intrinsically especially since it was the reason for it's creation a pakistan Punjabi sunni Islamic state !!

Why pakistan Punjabi sunni Islamic people making it hard for its neighbours and why are they insecure and why they don't learn from history (Bangladesh , afganistan included)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles