Pakistani Team Kills Goat and Distributes Meat to Win 2nd Test Match

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Re: Pakistani Team Kills Goat and Distributes Meat to Win 2nd Test Mat

Sam you have to tell me about your religion. Frankly I do not know anything about ur religion. Open a thread and tell us about it, i will read all.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Sacrificing a goat in the name of Allah (SWT) is allowed in Islam and it is been done as a form of Sadaqa. In Sadaqa , intention is not to kill the goat but to give meat to the people. Sharing your wealth. However, if some one sacrifice goat in the name of some saint like e.g. Moinuddin Chisti , this is a haram act. and is not allowed in Islam.
Oh, so you accept that killing is a ritual act sanctioned by Islam in the name of Allaha (PBUH) !!

Is that the reason you think killing kafirs is also a Sadaka on the parts of Kafirs.
Today I understood the meaning of "Sadke Jawan" -- let me be sacrificed...
So that is the so called religion of peace but violent peace and no place for non violence.

sob

Mod
Country flag

Whatever be the reason the performance of Pakistani batsmen has been much improved in this innings.

At this moment they are 302/8 with the tail wagging furiously. good work by the batsmen.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

i have seen a video of Hindu people beheading lots of goats on a occasion i dont know

in YouTube

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Sacrificing a goat in the name of Allah (SWT) is allowed in Islam and it is been done as a form of Sadaqa. In Sadaqa , intention is not to kill the goat but to give meat to the people. Sharing your wealth. However, if some one sacrifice goat in the name of some saint like e.g. Moinuddin Chisti , this is a haram act. and is not allowed in Islam.
BTW Sam if our team did that sacrifice in the name of any one other than Allah (SWT) than it will be a haram act
You never answered the genuine question I posed to you some weeks back. :sad:

It it permissible to have threesome sex with two of your wives and have them do some cum-swapping at the end of it? Is that halal or haraam? :hmm:

Last time I asked you this question, you simply asked me to ask my foreign minister. Hey, I am a common citizen, and cannot go and talk to the foreign minister like that!!!

So, what is the answer?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

You never answered the genuine question I posed to you some weeks back. :sad:

It it permissible to have threesome sex with two of your wives and have them do some cum-swapping at the end of it? Is that halal or haraam? :hmm:

Last time I asked you this question, you simply asked me to ask my foreign minister. Hey, I am a common citizen, and cannot go and talk to the foreign minister like that!!!

So, what is the answer?
Okay in that case , anything which goes against nature is not right. Man and wife are suppose to be each other garments as per Islam, therefore, based on that adding third person in that situation is not permissible.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Ab khoosh !!!!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

i have seen a video of Hindu people beheading lots of goats on a occasion i dont know

in YouTube
Yes, indeed there was a custom of what is called offering "Bali" amongst some Hindus particularly among "Shakt" who carry out sacrifices of animals including he buffaloes during the festival of Navaratri and Dusshera. But that has been stopped due to "cruility to animals" and is no longer in vogue.

However non violence is the core of Hindu religiosity.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Even if the intention is to distribute meat amongst poor ??

Then why is it haram ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Okay in that case , anything which goes against nature is not right. Man and wife are suppose to be each other garments as per Islam, therefore, based on that adding third person in that situation is not permissible.
Ab khoosh !!!!
Thank you very much for your kind response! Much appreciated. :)

So, basically if a man has four wives, he cannot have group sex with them as per your explanation. He can have sex with only one of them at one time. Is that an accurate interpretation of your statement?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Thank you very much for your kind response! Much appreciated. :)

So, basically if a man has four wives, he cannot have group sex with them as per your explanation. He can have sex with only one of them at one time. Is that an accurate interpretation of your statement?
Ya khuda
logon ke pas Teen teen
aur ham ek se bhi Juda...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Yes, indeed there was a custom of what is called offering "Bali" amongst some Hindus particularly among "Shakt" who carry out sacrifices of animals including he buffaloes during the festival of Navaratri and Dusshera. But that has been stopped due to "cruility to animals" and is no longer in vogue.

However non violence is the core of Hindu religiosity.
what makes you think that the Shakt sect is wrong and your right?i mean the sect in hinduism you belong to

i believe the shakt hindus are very good hindus.i respect them very much

sob

Mod
Country flag

what makes you think that the Shakt sect is wrong and your right?i mean the sect in hinduism you belong to

i believe the shakt hindus are very good hindus.i respect them very much
Shakt Hindus----------just google the word and then tell us how many of shakt Hindus are friends of yours.

Are you just posting for the fun of it... Or

Shirman

Country flag

well we beat u :) that is what matters :) kiyo choozay !!! theek kaha na
LO JIYO PAKISTANIYO TAUDA HAAR MUBARKA :-

2nd Test: South Africa take series after Pakistan collapse – The Express Tribune South Africa KISS PAKI in the second test with their win....

Winning an under performing team 2-1 in ODI and Drawing T20 1-1 doesn't matter now look how pakis crashed like Tandoori Chickens in South africa ......

Lagta hai Bakra ki Curse affected ISLAMIC Paki team after all PAKIS WERE FLYING RED BULL HIGH AFTER THEIR WIN IN INDIA......LOL....

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag

Why don't pakis kill a goat every second to get rid of corruption,violence,terrorism, minority genocide and inevitable cultural take over by India :thumb:

Blackwater

Pakistan beaten again to Proteas by 4 wickets

Bakre ki atma bhatakti rahegi abb:taunt::taunt::taunt:

Pakis ka mara hua bakre ka bhoot

:pound::pound:

Blackwater

No home matches preventing Pakistan from being the top team:laugh::laugh::laugh:

CAPE TOWN: Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq reiterated his belief that the continued boycott of his country by international sides is hindering their chances of becoming the leading Test nation.
:pound::pound:
Ongoing security concerns mean the last Test match played in Pakistan was against Sri Lanka in 2009, one of just four home fixtures for the side in the last seven years.

In that time, the Pakistanis have played "home" matches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and even England.

Four years ago, armed militants attacked the tourists' team bus in Lahore, killing eight Pakistanis and wounding six Sri Lankan players, with the incident bringing an end to Tests in the country for the foreseeable future.:taunt::taunt:

"I obviously sympathise with their situation. I have been to Pakistan five times in the past, but I would have serious concerns as to my safety going there under present circumstances." – Graeme Smith
There was hope that Bangladesh would tour last month, but that too has been shelved over safety concerns.

"There is no doubt that this is a problem for us, it is difficult to be the top cricket team in the world when you do not play in your home conditions," Misbah told reporters in South Africa, where Pakistan are currently touring.

South African captain Graeme Smith offered his sympathy for Pakistan's plight, but admitted he would chose not to tour the country if a proposed visit was put forward.

"I obviously sympathise with their situation. I have been to Pakistan five times in the past, but I would have serious concerns as to my safety going there under present circumstances."

LITTLE EXPERIENCE

Misbah added that the fact his side played just six Test matches in 2012 gave little opportunity for the players to gain experience in the longer form of the game.

"We have played some very good Test cricket in the last two-and-a-half years, but not enough matches. If you look at the experience in this South African side, they have players with over 100 matches and others with more than 50.

"Because we have not played much, our team has players with just a few games and little experience. That makes it difficult to compete."

The Pakistan side that lost the second Test of the three-match series against South Africa on Sunday had a combined 277 Test caps between them, with Younis Khan (81) the only player with more than 50 appearances.

The Proteas, by contrast, had amassed 597 caps, with five players having passed 50 and Morne Morkel on the cusp with 49.

However, it could be argued that the touring side's relative inexperience has more to do with the rebuilding of the team than a lack of matches, as since the start of 2010, Pakistan have played 28 Tests to South Africa's 30.

South Africa lead the current series 2-0 with the third and final Test starting at Centurion on Friday.

‘No home matches preventing Pakistan from being the top team’ | Cricket | DAWN.COM

ani82v

Country flag

Shakt Hindus----------just google the word and then tell us how many of shakt Hindus are friends of yours.

Are you just posting for the fun of it... Or
He likes Sakht Hindus... that is what he means :D
Day and night he thinks about it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles