Pakistani Taliban vow to attack "BJP-backed terror camps in Kashmir"

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Pakistani Taliban vow to attack "BJP-backed terror camps in Kashmi

India sentbtroops to stop Kashmir falling into terrorist hands. Pak had already occupied a lot of it before Indian troops came.

For the rest, yiu have to stop reading your madarsa text books.
Problem is the land you guys captured and the people you guys saved want to fight with your army alongside pakistan army

JBH22

It keeps getting hilarious. Terrorists calling other people terrorists. :rofl: :rofl:
Funniest part is that they got inside help read below to understand who gave them this idea :)

Speaking to Dawn.Com on Wednesday, the TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said that the Indian Home Minister's statement regarding BJP-backed terrors camps is an open confession that Hindu extremists are being patronized under the state's authority for killing innocent Kashmiri Muslims.

Coalmine

Country flag

Problem is the land you guys captured and the people you guys saved want to fight with your army alongside pakistan army
Halwa hai kya aise hi dede.
If we settle our kashmiri pandits we get peace again.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Funniest part is that they got inside help read below to understand who gave them this idea :)
Its obvious, Pakistan army is behind it. It makes no one fool that these madrassa educated terrorists have the brains to make such politicial statements.

This is also an indication that TTP is aligning back with Pakistan Army.

JBH22

Its obvious, Pakistan army is behind it. It makes no one fool that these madrassa educated terrorists have the brains to make such politicial statements.

This is also an indication that TTP is aligning back with Pakistan Army.
Nopes its our dear Interior Minister who gave them this bright idea.

to compare RSS with SIMI is a sign that Congress top brass is suffering from senile dementia.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag

Well my friend the real problem is that the people we saved are and have been forced by you and your people, (Unemployed youth, madrasa graduates, martial mentality driven army) to live a life of constant fear and intimidation, i can concede that there are pro-pakistani elements but the majority know and are rational to the fact that being in the Indian union will get them better education, economic opportunity, freedom of expression,(NOTE: Do not compare freedom they enjoy in India with yours,because you will lose the argument on freedom) and better representation in the national dialog. And the notion of fighting alongside the Pak Army, please give it a rest do not comment just for the sake of it. :dharma:

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Now this is the real WET DREAM of all pakistanis.........:rofl:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

[video=youtube_share;PeBuTqBTAwQ]http://youtu.be/PeBuTqBTAwQ[/video]

*WARNING*: Contrary to Madrasa delusions. :rolleyes:

48-kashmir was captured from getting it into wrong hands
65-indian fighter attacked sialkot.again from india
71-india entered there troops in bangladesh
99-again capturing a part of kashmir form getting into wrong hands

RAW money/weapons support is enough

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Yup we saw the result of that overestimation from Pak during Op Gibraltar in 65. Your troops had no place to hide.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

A brainwashed Paki.... Huh...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Galib, dil ko bhalane ke liye ye Khayal achcha hai.....

Even people of Khaiber Pakhtoon khwa want to be with you ..

ke Baloch also want to be with you..
Ke Afghan also want to be with you..
ke you are leader of Muslim Umah (my foot..)
Ke Bangladeshies also want to be with you..
Ke Indian Muslims also want to be with you..

Ke people called Naxals, people of Assam, Andhra , Hydrabad, Kerala and TN also want to be with you ..

what a dreamer you Pakistanies are.. losers

Last edited:

agentperry

col.purohit was muslim i guess than?

modi is also a muslim responsible for killing 20k muslims?
nope. they were not muslim. but being a calm observer i can say that every action has equal and opposite reaction. if one community terrorize another then second one will lose patience one day and retaliate. im not advocating hindu terrorism. but the talks of hindu terrorism is more of reverse psychology. congress try this thing out to contain rss and bjp so as to be in power and also to stop hindu terror actually becoming a reality. think of war of attrition that might take place when terrorist from either side crossover and create wreck havoc.
i have heard that youngest professional for microsoft is from pakistan. we also know that india have R&D center for many big IT companies. nobody wants these talented people to get scared away out of india and pakistan to west and left over just blow themselves up.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

OT, but wanted to share...

[video=youtube_share;_Nyk3i89UDU]http://youtu.be/_Nyk3i89UDU[/video]

agentperry

poonch saw rebellion in 1947 and no other side had any such problem. apart from thin kashmir strip other parts ie jammu and gilgit will never side by pakistan even if i assume the entire kashmir valley to be paksitan favoring. the sentiments in kashmir valley is that of confused person, some wants total independence ie no pakistan no india just kashmir while other are undecided..

if they want to fight indian army then they may do so and get killed, after killing thousands and lakhs of such fugitives indian army wont hesitate from continuing its killing spree. but in this globalized world i think they should see with whom they want their future to come. they want failing state pakistan or another state india which is one of the most promising country.

natarajan

sometime i need to watch my url or else i get feeling of browsing pakistan defence forum especially politics section

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

they didnt.but 1400 years back it was reality..invading countries was more of an glory that time
Isyou don't have any proof they converted hindus with force
Ok, you admitted that India was invaded by Muslims that time. And about the conversions which you are not accepting is because it doesn't suit your agenda to accept the historical truths.

What they did was a barbaric act of Invasion, loot, rape and convert, no king from other communities did such inhuman acts like your ancestors did. I can tell you many non-Indian and non-Pakistani links better to say non-Hindu and non-Muslim links and books (i.e. unbiased) which gives details of such acts and conversions, but your Pakistani education and a sense of great self-humiliation won't let you accept the bitter truth.

its upto them.they back it to hinduism or not.but everyones knows the truth
The truth is those attacks were retaliatory, and not backed by Hinduism. Period.

No its been long time not watched his videos..used to watch in school time only
Watched Zakir Naik in School time !!!? that is what we call Brainwashing! Zakir Naik is a propagandist idiot, the sooner you forget the crap he talks about non-Muslims and Kafirs the better it is.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Congress will make sure that they decimate the party themselves. And they don't know that it will unpleasantly deteriorate their influence once the opposition initiates a payback.

mki

ISI is being made off Army officials.and Army is busy fighting them

they are killing our soldier,beheading them and you think ISI is supporting them?hats off to indian media for brainwashing you

your govt is way too better than what we have at the moment.if we had musharaf kind of agressive person in charge.

indian k warning parr kab k hum abhi jang ma hote
The statement made by Pak and reported by western media.. that terror tectice is variable arm of pak state policy.

Let me remind you your govt and army create terror outfits to fulfill their desier. Your govt and ISI always supported terror. examples a lot... open your eyes. and see the world... and dont come up with your steple statement ( Indian media made that up)..

lol musharaf!!! Farhan.. let me remind you.. your musharaf was the army incharge when Kargil war happend... your army was so shamless that they even refused to accept the deadbodies of their own solders.. and we have to buried them with respect on our soil because of huminity and our ethics.

and our govt part.. ofcourse its better then pak govt.. but we expect our govt to become tiger not chicken...:thumb:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles