Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pretty well summed up by the gentleman.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Again this points back to the 'identity crisis' that Pakistanis face day in day out.

Zarvin

One source where any Punjabi has referred to the Baloch as "dark skinned Hindu agents" please?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
One source where any Punjabi has referred to the Baloch as "dark skinned Hindu agents" please?
But I can give a thousand sources where Punjabi called Bengladeshies as Chura Hindus or low caste Hindus or Hindu agents.

Then they lost the game.
Thousands of sources can be quoted when the Punjabies and Pathans have called the Mohazirs and Sindhies as Hindu agents.

About the Baloch they say it publically that what ever is happening is Balocistan is because of India and Hindus. You surely do not want refrence to a diplomatic declaration in this reagrd.

To Baloch Hindu agents huwe na.. Pakistani akal se. kyon ?

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
How so?

Your country also holds Hindi on a higher pedestal like we do Urdu.
Its just easy for communication.

All I will say that how many non-urdu/non-english tv channels are there in Pakistan to urdu tv channels and compare the same in India with respect to hindi channels. It will be a good exercise for you.

Zarvin

Its just easy for communication.

All I will say that how many non-urdu/non-english tv channels are there in Pakistan to urdu tv channels and compare the same in India with respect to hindi channels. It will be a good exercise for you.
How many people can understand urdu, it's easier for communication in Pakistan also. So there is also pashto and sindhi TV too. Punjabi drama have become popular recently even on the mainstream channels.

It is just convenience, everyone can understand urdu and not everyone, Punjabi or Pashto. etc.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Main point being missed. Baloch want freedom from PakJabis

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And it is quite funny that there are no Baloch in the Baloch regiment of PA. I don't think the Pakis trust Baloch within the army.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
How so?

Your country also holds Hindi on a higher pedestal like we do Urdu.
Hindi or Urdu have same pedastal and background except that one is Persianised and the other is sanscritlised.

Base Khari bolis, avadhi and Bhojpuri is the same for Hindi and Urdu.

you remove persian words from Urdu then it is Hindi.

Urdu is Indian language and not a Pakistani language so Pakistan should discard it and throw it into Indian Ocean.

Zarvin

And it is quite funny that there are no Baloch in the Baloch regiment of PA. I don't think the Pakis trust Baloch within the army.
And yet a Baloch is the head of state, he doesn't seem to care about this problem, does he?:shocked:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
How many people can understand urdu, it's easier for communication in Pakistan also. So there is also pashto and sindhi TV too. Punjabi drama have become popular recently even on the mainstream channels.

It is just convenience, everyone can understand urdu and not everyone, Punjabi or Pashto. etc.
Similarily why do not you allow the Religions to be taken as per choice and convenience?

Then why kill Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Ahmadies, Shias etc
Let it be the choice of individual and communities.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
In the context of this topic, here is a Pakistani's lament

Having seen only grotesque caricatures of history, it is impossible for Pakistan's youth to understand 1971. But how can I blame them? Those of us who grew up in the 1950s and 1960s knew in our hearts that East and West Pakistan were one country but not one nation. Young people today cannot imagine the rampant anti-Bengali racism among West Pakistanis then. With great shame, I must admit that, as a thoughtless young boy, I, too, felt embarrassed about small and dark people being among my compatriots. Victims of a delusion, we thought that good Muslims and Pakistanis were tall, fair and spoke chaste Urdu. Some schoolmates would laugh at the strange sounding Bengali news broadcasts from Radio Pakistan.
Shahbag Square — why we Pakistanis don't know and don't care – The Express Tribune

Same is happening in Balochistan. People are being killed and a genocide perpetrated. Pakistan will meet the same fate as 1971.

Zarvin

I didn't know Kiyani was a Baloch
Zardari.:rolleyes:

And there are videos of baloch in the Army on the Pak army channel, their population is only 6 million could be the reason for no regiment btw, just saying...

Zarvin

Hindi or Urdu have same pedastal and background except that one is Persianised and the other is sanscritlised.

Base Khari bolis, avadhi and Bhojpuri is the same for Hindi and Urdu.

you remove persian words from Urdu then it is Hindi.

Urdu is Indian language and not a Pakistani language so Pakistan should discard it and throw it into Indian Ocean.
Similarily why do not you allow the Religions to be taken as per choice and convenience?

Then why kill Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Ahmadies, Shias etc
Let it be the choice of individual and communities.
It is small groups doing all the killings. Majority of people are tolerant.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It is small groups doing all the killings. Majority of people are tolerant.
Oh, it was a small group which massacred Bengladesh ?

It is small group which kills hundreds of Shias every day.

It is a small group which is doing killing in Balochistan and Mushraff was part of that small group.

It is small group which has made Chaurangi, Hydrabad, Sindh and Karachi into hell ?

You friends from Pakistan do not know how to tell lies which you think you are perfect at ??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Zardari.:rolleyes:

And there are videos of baloch in the Army on the Pak army channel, their population is only 6 million could be the reason for no regiment btw, just saying...
You missed the message in my reply :D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles