Pakistani Party PTI wants Japanese cartoon series 'Doraemon' banned

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yup ban all good things such as cartoons, Proud Kafir Culture, study of peace etc.....simply teach children islam, jihad and arab savagery, I'm sure 100% of pakistan will soon become terrorist jihadi! Soon Afghanistan will be much better than these vermins who are all cheap converts or victim of Rapes!

islam this islam that....they have nothing else to do in life ....no doubt they are a beggar state living off shamelessly on AID and Zakkat!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Start Osama cartoon series and team it up local toon icon Burka Avenger.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Doraemon should be banned everywhere. It leaves wrong impression on kids.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This is best cartoon for kids. My daughter has learn lot of things about science from it.

Bharat Ek Khoj

In my observation, kids learn to cry unnecessary, lying and finding problems with mom watching this cartoon.
Shin chan was doing the same, may be worst and read somewhere so many people wanted to ban it.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
In my observation, kids learn to cry unnecessary, lying and finding problems with mom watching this cartoon.
Shin chan was doing the same, may be worst and read somewhere so many people wanted to ban it.
Agree with you my younger cousin brother has started talking like shinchan and irritates me the same way
The cartoons especially the Japanese ones make kids really naughty and troublesome

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles