Pakistani man arrested in Germany over terror charges

Voldemort

Country flag
BERLIN – -German prosecutors say they've detained two suspected supporters of the Islamic State group and the Syrian rebel organizations Ahrar al-Sham and Junud al-Sham.
Federal prosecutors said the two were arrested Wednesday in the Cologne area. One suspect, identified as 58-year-old Pakistani citizen Mirza Tamoor B., was taken into custody over accusations he helped take two fighters fromGermany to the jihadi groups in Syria as well as providing $4,000 and a vehicle.
A 31-year-old German, identified only as Kais B.O. in line with German privacy rules, was arrested for allegedly recruiting fighters forterror groups since 2013. Prosecutors say that three men joined terrorist groups in Syria at his instigation.
The homes of six other suspected accomplices in westernGermany were also raided.Germany arrests 2 suspected ISIS supporters | Fox News

Blackwater

No, Pakistan still comes first. But feeding the trolls is no longer worth my time.
any negative news is trolling and good news is chest thumping and mard-a-momen event ,wat a hypocrisy.

Blackwater

BERLIN – -German prosecutors say they've detained two suspected supporters of the Islamic State group and the Syrian rebel organizations Ahrar al-Sham and Junud al-Sham.
Federal prosecutors said the two were arrested Wednesday in the Cologne area. One suspect, identified as 58-year-old Pakistani citizen Mirza Tamoor B., was taken into custody over accusations he helped take two fighters fromGermany to the jihadi groups in Syria as well as providing $4,000 and a vehicle.
A 31-year-old German, identified only as Kais B.O. in line with German privacy rules, was arrested for allegedly recruiting fighters forterror groups since 2013. Prosecutors say that three men joined terrorist groups in Syria at his instigation.
The homes of six other suspected accomplices in westernGermany were also raided.Germany arrests 2 suspected ISIS supporters | Fox News
Please don't mention me in your threads. If I want to participate, I will do it on my own.
Thanks.
what you expect from pakis,with jahil-pana(illiteracy) and hum nahi sudhrenge attitude . recently 4 pakis arrested in UK London area for terrorism

bose

Country flag
what you expect from pakis,with jahil-pana(illiteracy) and hum nahi sudhrenge attitude . recently 4 pakis arrested in UK London area for terrorism
They are the holy warriors of religion of peace... whole world is conspiring against them...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No, Pakistan still comes first. But feeding the trolls is no longer worth my time.
Once again it proves ... once a TERRORIST(Paki) and always a TERRORIST(Paki).

It doesnt matter how well you feed a snake its going to be a snake.

These TERRORIST(Paki) live and feed on other country but again want to attack it.

This is what they learn from their Religions of Peace. :truestory:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles