Pakistani Lies & Denial thread

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
sir, do you think its possible for IA to raise a new Ikhwan type force that is used for cross border attacks on Pak Army?
Why specially raise and send them across? They are already there - the TTP, BLA etc etc! The RAW is doing a fairly good job out there! Just yesterday 6 Paki soldiers including a capt on deputation to the FC were eliminated by the BLA. More to come! :biggrin2:

IndiaRising

Country flag
On India Today, Lt.General Hasnain revealed that the reason for Paki's attempting BAT action comprising of only SSG personnel in Naugam sector was because during recent LoC firing, a serving Brigadier of Paki army was injured badly.

Flame Thrower

Porkies and their army lying through their teeth.

Pak Army Sets World Record by Deploying Tanks at 12,000 Feet Above Sea Level
https://propakistani.pk/2019/01/07/...eploying-tanks-at-12000-feet-above-sea-level/

Indian Army tanks at 12000ft during Battle of Zozila 1948

The height of BMK is 3176 mts where as Zozila is 3528mts

If converted into feets then 10419.95 ft

http://www.getamap.net/maps/pakistan/pakistan_(general)/_brekhmuhammadkandao/

Impressive achievement, I'd say....but lying is not, why Pakis have to lie about their achievement.

@Neo @Zarvan @ThorTheRagnarok

By the way which tank is that!?

cannonfodder

Country flag

Paki propaganda to start back channel negotiations with India.
Short Description: "Go easy on us until we recover financially so that we can continue with our policy of war with 1000 cuts. In return Paki analyst claims it will be easier for India to get into UNSC/NSG :pound:".

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Paki propaganda to start back channel negotiations with India.
Short Description: "Go easy on us until we recover financially so that we can continue with our policy of war with 1000 cuts. In return Paki analyst claims it will be easier for India to get into UNSC/NSG :pound:".
Unlike the Pakis and the ISPR/Army, he does admit that there was indeed a surgical strike!! Check it out at 28:30 onwards....

cannonfodder

Country flag
Unlike the Pakis and the ISPR/Army, he does admit that there was indeed a surgical strike!! Check it out at 28:30 onwards....
Moeed Yusuf works in some US center of peace at Asia center. Guys like him keep the gravy train running for Porki army(Paki deep state transmitter in Washington). His real worries are expressed here:

He is more worried that if economic delta between India/Pak keeps growing at same rate, Porkis will be not in position to negotiate with India. He has no good intentions towards india nor will Porkis stop terrorism. As you already know:
1. There are lesser and lesser takers of Paki view in US and aid is drying up. Both Dem/Republicans are realizing their mistake w.r.t terroristan
2. Porki economic conditions are really bad
a. Exports are falling
b. High interest loans from china (payments)
c. Falling Paki rupee
d. High import bills
3. FATF international pressure and possibility to go into blacklist

Even if IMF bails them this time around, the fundamentals are so poor that there is good chance that Paki does not ever recover. He is here so that India can go easy on Pakistan using friends in wired in. This is desperate attempt to grasp straws in hope he can buy time to restart 1000 cuts war. So he tries to be somewhat accommodating. Obviously he cannot deny surgical strikes on Indian channel while practicing Taqqiya.

Also my comment got deleted when i tried to expose this porki. :)

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Moeed Yusuf works in some US center of peace at Asia center. Guys like him keep the gravy train running for Porki army(Paki deep state transmitter in Washington). His real worries are expressed here:

Also my comment got deleted when i tried to expose this porki. :)
Deleted? Interesting. Where and when and by who?

cannonfodder

Country flag
I had written 2 comments and I cannot see both of them. Frankly one was but-hurt reply to another porki posters rabid lies and I don't care much about that comment; the second one was elaborate rebuttal to this video. I don't know who deleted you tube or wired in. I did not get any email or notification but I don't see that comment now. I have reposted another short version to see if it gets deleted. :biggrin2:

Deleted? Interesting. Where and when and by who?

sthf

Country flag
India need guys like Moeed Yusuf to speak their mind. Following this guy for years now. He argues for economic rivalry rather than a military one. He is pro trade and wants Pak to give India MFN and land route to Afghanistan.

He is not some rabid jihadi but someone who realizes that Pakistan is no match for India and the game is over. After decades of living on IMDAD, economic, environmental and societal realities are catching up with the Pork chops.

Pakis opening up their borders for trade will be the end of Pakistani industry, agriculture and service sector. Indian medicines smuggled from Afghanistan has demolished the local pharmaceutical industry. Same goes for petrol and diesel in the tribal areas.

Relentless dhoti shivering is never the answer.

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
India need guys like Moeed Yusuf to speak their mind. Following this guy for years now. He argues for economic rivalry rather than a military one. He is pro trade and wants Pak to give India MFN and land route to Afghanistan.

He is not some rabid jihadi but someone who realizes that Pakistan is no match for India and the game is over. After decades of living on IMDAD, economic, environmental and societal realities are catching up with the Pork chops.

Pakis opening up their borders for trade will be the end of Pakistani industry, agriculture and service sector. Indian medicines smuggled from Afghanistan has demolished the local pharmaceutical industry. Same goes for petrol and diesel in the tribal areas.

Buddy lets agree to disagree here, economically strong Pakistan will be nightmare for us. Do you really think these retarded people going to give up there hatred? It better to make sure this failed state collapses like USSR and we can think what to do next.

His argument for opening land route towards Afghanistan is to increase Indias dependence on Porkistan for leverage. You can watch that video on youtube again where he bats for it. Only a small fraction of their population continuing jihadi way with backing of strong economy will be headache for us. Also, this kind of people in Washington are instrumental in explaining US how porkis paranoya is not paranoya at all and keep producing excuses for their behavior. So its really how one look at it.. the final outcome of there efforts is pretty clear to me.

Last edited:

mayfair

Bollocks he wants Pakistan to give India the land route over Afghanistan as he feels "it can be used as a leverage in the future against further hostilities". He's said so himself many times.

He's as rabid a jihadi as any, just more polished. Watch any of his "interviews", or read his articles, he's more worried about Paki irrelevance in the Indian mindset than Pakis spiralling into a quagmire of debt, anarchy and destruction. He goes on and on about "perception" and "image building". He's as snake oil salesman as any other Baki.

Pakis opening up their borders for trade will be the end of Pakistani industry, agriculture and service sector. Indian medicines smuggled from Afghanistan has demolished the local pharmaceutical industry. Same goes for petrol and diesel in the tribal areas
There's no Baki industry of note left, Chinese have already taken care of it with their FTA. Yet it has done nothing to reduce Baki propensities to leverage terror, especially against India. Nor will it ever disappear as long as Terroristan and TSPA exist in their current form.

Neither is taking a Baki snake oil salesperson at his face value.

sthf

Country flag
Bollocks he wants Pakistan to give India the land route over Afghanistan as he feels "it can be used as a leverage in the future against further hostilities". He's said so himself many times.
How is this worse than what we have now? You do realise that the current trade favours India heavily and if the potential is achieved then it'll be 5:1 for India.

Leverage is a two way street. Difference here lies in how wide our part of the street is.

He's as rabid a jihadi as any, just more polished. Watch any of his "interviews", or read his articles, he's more worried about Paki irrelevance in the Indian mindset than Pakis spiralling into a quagmire of debt, anarchy and destruction. He goes on and on about "perception" and "image building". He's as snake oil salesman as any other Baki.
He is a Paki, off course he is worried about the increasing irrelevance of the atmi quwwat. I don't expect him to do Bharat Mata ki Jai.

Thing is that I don't believe that bakrichods are capable of one upping us in trade, diplomacy or strategy.

This is where the dhoti shivering comes in. Most folks here think that increased trade means funding Pindi salwars. My point is, take out 5 dollars out of their economy for every dollar they recieve from us.

There's no Baki industry of note left, Chinese have already taken care of it with their FTA. Yet it has done nothing to reduce Baki propensities to leverage terror, especially against India. Nor will it ever disappear as long as Terroristan and TSPA exist in their current form.
Bhai, PA and their hold on Paki society is directly proportional to money and influence earned by Fauji foundation. Choke them.

How is China sucking them dry is good for us?

I have spent considerable time on Paki forums outside of the defence realm and you end up realising that Pakis are really good for nothing. Their service sector is run by Western and Chini managers. Hell, they need Turks for garbage collection.

They yearn for Indian products. They drool over Indian bikes and cars. Shitty Chini manufactures like Haier are lording over their market.

None of this is about leverage as far as terrorism is concerned. India has none and this is not going to change much anyway. This is about killing them softly, their economy, their culture, their identity.

Neither is taking a Baki snake oil salesperson at his face value
He is selling me snake oil, I am paying him fake money. Trusting a Paki is out of the question.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles