Pakistani, in need of a home :(

Pakistani123

Well said! :)
Too bad such people don't read meaningful post and scroll to the post where I joke about lal topi being Indian army agent and their nationalism is instatnly on full mode and spend lengthy amount of time posting information about how he's Pakistani.

This begs the question, a stupid who calls another one stupid... How stupid is that person?

also why is edit button missing from my posts?

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Indians and Pakistanis are emotional fools. No matter ho fast we we grow we will always pretend to be better than the adversary and this rivallery will continue to exist untill we both have educated our masses.

Untill then we can only hope to engage with people worth talking to and have a meaningful exchange of thoughts and maybe learn from eachother.
------------------------------------------

Your edit option and other benefits will come with seniority. Hang in there and don't get banned.

Adux

Country flag
Please don't quote me until you've read my post. When I feel you've put together a response that shows you well understood my post will I respond to your concerns. If you don't feel like it and blab what comes to your mind, it's not worth it.
I dont think you have the required comprehension skills nor do you een mean or know what you write. Another nutter Paki

EXPERT

Don't you worry @Pakistani123, you will find yourself very comfortable here. .
This forum consist of some kind of newly intelligent species who found themselves very cool in bashing Pakistan.
Be Chill, no need to quote everyone, enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neo

Adux

Country flag
Very original. And you've no sense of humor. Time for you to head to school, don't be late lil fella.
Pakistani has sense of humor, i thought yours revolved around blowing yourself up!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles