Pakistani, in need of a home :(

Pakistani123

We have no probs you showing legtimate indian probs from legit sources, we have no issues accepting our failings..
But if you dont expect to do the same yourself, expect us to come down real hard on you.
Also, we are secular, your country is not. We do think, we are morally superior to you and in fact we are better human beings, generally speaking
Until Pakistan comes out of the reality of them being superior, your words and I'll say, to an extent, hold some weight. We vote people in power because of 'they died for nation, i'll vote bhutto party my entire life (actually said on tv).' These leaders are not good decision makers. It was bhutto who brought much trouble to Pakistan.

I personally think Pakistan got much improved and secular with army. It is these parties that need support of religion and give in. Army has little to bow for. They need support from time to time.

By speaking goodness about army, I do not mean army is to govern Pakistan. Pakistan didn't lift off because its people don't understand democracy. They scream for it. Even now they want to topple gov't. Meanwhile India had much corruption, mumbai attack and so forth but they waited till elections to root out the party. Meanwhile our PM has been in office for a year and already inqalab in the works.

If the opposition wasn't in support of democracy, Nawaz would be out of office by now. So until Pakistan allows proper democracy, use trial and error to root out the corrupt, it can't progress. Army is not solution as when democracy kicks in and out, it only harms the nation further.

Also Pakistan fared very good until the whole soviet war. It was very secular, at least more than today, and enjoyed support from across the world. Now it is merely cornered, a sell out to China and has little dignity left in the eyes of the world.

Last edited:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
hi guys

I'm new here. I used to surf pakistan defense forum. My signature was 'If a pakistani disagree with you, they call you Indian.'

Idiocy is on both sides of borders, but since I get called Indian all the time there, why not go to an Indian forum. I got banned anyway, because I said 'China won't give dana to Pakistan (for thorium reactor research) because Pakistani scientists are leechers, they've more to learn and little to contribute.' A joke and slight exageration, but it is true, thorium is out of reach for us and China wouldn't waste resources for Pakistan when it can collaborate better with India.

So here I'm :)
I might know you and always liked you as you are neutral to lots of cases.

If you don't comply to the people wishes in DFI then they will call you "Congressi" and congress supporter will call you "RSS" agent :laugh:

Anyway Welcome to the forum and ignore the trolls.

Pakistani123

I might know you and always liked you as you are neutral to lots of cases.

If you don't comply to the people wishes in DFI then they will call you "Congressi" and congress supporter will call you "RSS" agent :laugh:

Anyway Welcome to the forum and ignore the trolls.
Who cares what they call you. When I used to talk about pti party, thry'll call me PMLn slave. When I'd talk about PMLn, they'd like my post.

I don't have internet feelings. Here everyone thinks he's internet tough guy and him calling you Indian or congressi makes you one.

So guess my ID from there? :) I didn't roam the military section a lot, as when I did, people would call me Indian. Plus, i've interest in politics, not military.

Adux

Country flag
Until Pakistan comes out of the reality of them being superior, your words and I'll say, to an extent, hold some weight. We vote people in power because of 'they died for nation, i'll vote bhutto party my entire life (actually said on tv).' These leaders are not good decision makers. It was bhutto who brought much trouble to Pakistan.

I personally think Pakistan got much improved and secular with army. It is these parties that need support of religion and give in. Army has little to bow for. They need support from time to time.

By speaking goodness about army, I do not mean army is to govern Pakistan. Pakistan didn't lift off because its people don't understand democracy. They scream for it. Even now they want to topple gov't. Meanwhile India had much corruption, mumbai attack and so forth but they waited till elections to root out the party. Meanwhile our PM has been in office for a year and already inqalab in the works.

If the opposition wasn't in support of democracy, Nawaz would be out of office by now. So until Pakistan allows proper democracy, use trial and error to root out the corrupt, it can't progress. Army is not solution as when democracy kicks in and out, it only harms the nation further.

Also Pakistan fared very good until the whole soviet war. It was very secular, at least more than today, and enjoyed support from across the world. Now it is merely cornered, a sell out to China and has little dignity left in the eyes of the world.
Ah, Please.
There is oxford dictionary meaning for the word secularism, Pakistan at no point of time in its History ever could be termed as satisfying that meaning!
So please dont use the word secularism that loosely. Its like calling PPP or PMLN as secular parties, they are not. In India and in all secular countries, they are bigots.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Who cares what they call you. When I used to talk about pti party, thry'll call me PMLn slave. When I'd talk about PMLn, they'd like my post.

I don't have internet feelings. Here everyone thinks he's internet tough guy and him calling you Indian or congressi makes you one.

So guess my ID from there? :) I didn't roam the military section a lot, as when I did, people would call me Indian. Plus, i've interest in politics, not military.
I know who you are but talking about other forums is banned here so lets discuss something better in Pakistani section or others.

Pakistani123

Ah, Please.
There is oxford dictionary meaning for the word secularism, Pakistan at no point of time in its History ever could be termed as satisfying that meaning!
So please dont use the word secularism that loosely. Its like calling PPP or PMLN as secular parties, they are not. In India and in all secular countries, they are bigots.
Ah please. If you read my post, I said the parties give in to 'mullahs.' As you didn't read my post, it's not worth my time to offer reply to someone who likes to jump on conclusion without reading the entire post.

Adux

Country flag
Ah please. If you read my post, I said the parties give in to 'mullahs.' As you didn't read my post, it's not worth my time to offer reply to someone who likes to jump on conclusion without reading the entire post.
Parites, Mullahs, society, people, nor the Army is secular, it is a morally bankrupt inhuman set of people who has a country with a lot of slave labor for minorities.

ninja85

hi guys

I'm new here. I used to surf pakistan defense forum. My signature was 'If a pakistani disagree with you, they call you Indian.'

Idiocy is on both sides of borders, but since I get called Indian all the time there, why not go to an Indian forum. I got banned anyway, because I said 'China won't give dana to Pakistan (for thorium reactor research) because Pakistani scientists are leechers, they've more to learn and little to contribute.' A joke and slight exageration, but it is true, thorium is out of reach for us and China wouldn't waste resources for Pakistan when it can collaborate better with India.

So here I'm :)

@Neo
pakibeggars don't have nuclear technology
Photochor: The Truth About Pakistan's Nuclear Program - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistani123

Parites, Mullahs, society, people, nor the Army is secular, it is a morally bankrupt inhuman set of people who has a country with a lot of slave labor for minorities.
Please don't quote me until you've read my post. When I feel you've put together a response that shows you well understood my post will I respond to your concerns. If you don't feel like it and blab what comes to your mind, it's not worth it.

Pakistani123

Welcome Bhai-jaan.Just ignore the outbursts that hyper nationalist jingos on this forum(including me :p) sometimes do and you will be enjoying yourself on this forum.Heaven knows we appreciate quality posters from all countries
Thanks. Indians, sikhs, Pakistanis, bengalis, they live toegther in west as if they're from one country. This is a major thing here. I could careless about a handful of people spewing hate or posting rubbish. They feel that their opinion is valid and it needs to be understood by the world, forgetting they're a minority of minority and there are more sane people out there. The sane people don't give dana to such people, as it is a waste of time, it's the rubbish spewer who go and tug people's shirt and impose their opinion. They've nothing better to do in life and by talking all blab, they feel overly smart and by receiving a like or two from fellow opinion holders, they feel as if they've conquered the world with their opinion and anyone who disagrees has no rights of speech.

When I used to give proof of something, people would come over, pardon me, online people, and call me indian or stupid etc. It's very humerous and i adore it.

Pakistani123

Want to add a classic ezample, people are happy that India failed the math contest 'again.' It makes them so happy. But they don't see how they've failed as a nation, morally, unlike India.

They will highlight small issues of India, or big (rape), and trll the world how awful India is for someone to live, but hide the wrongs in their very own country. How many journalists die a year, or innocent killings, or injustice? List is very long. True India has also a long list, but if India has same population as od Pakistan, Pakistan will top the list.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles