Pakistani Idol

Blackwater

why pakis dont sing there mother tongue Arabic/uzbek/tazik song???

Why pakis are dark in color???

What will pakis get out of it??? the winner will eventuallly run to bollywood to earn bread and butter ,leaving rich paki behind:lol::lol:

can some pakis reply

Blackwater

:pound::pound::pound:

isn't singing and dancing against the principal of pakistan???

:taunt1::taunt1:

@ bilal

bose

Country flag
:pound::pound::pound:

isn't singing and dancing against the principal of pakistan???

:taunt1::taunt1:

@ bilal
Purdah ke peche subh kuch hota hai...

where is Farhan mia ??? can we request mods to release him from Tihar Jail ??

kseeker

Retired
Holy Swamp !

Pakistani Idol - Blasphemy !!!

Isn't it HARAAM to follow kafirs and copy their concept ?

Any idea what that Jhadu guy ZH is saying in regards to this Pukes Idol program ?

Blackwater

For pakistan idol, pakis needs indian technician for there expert view, most of them flew to Pakistan to give training

pakis cant even conduct a show

i wonder they give royalty or licence fee to FremantleMedia:pound::pound:

Pakistan IDOL= indian songs+indian tecnician+ singer flee to bollywood. i wonder y its named pakistan idol:confused::confused:

Defenceindia2010

Country flag

What will pakis get out of it??? the winner will eventuallly run to bollywood to earn bread and butter ,leaving rich paki behind:lol::lol:

can some pakis reply
I'm not a Pak bro but according to me:
Bastard may refer to: A child whose birth lacks legal legitimacy—that is, one born to a woman and a man who are not legally married.
:lol: So that is why they cannot sing in the languages you have mentioned.

Blackwater

For pakistan idol, pakis needs indian technician for there expert view, most of them flew to Pakistan to give training

pakis cant even conduct a show

i wonder they give royalty or licence fee to FremantleMedia:pound::pound:

Pakistan IDOL= indian songs+indian tecnician+ singer flee to bollywood. i wonder y its named pakistan idol:confused::confused:

i was right Indian company SA RE GA MA has sued Pakistan IDOL for playing Indian song without royalty.

Last edited:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Guys, have you realized the few Pakis who can speak the English language speak it in an American accent, I was watching this show on CNN IBN about Paki elections hosted by Sunaina Haider where every paki speaking english had an American accent. lol

and they accuse us of aping the west, lol.

Bilal

crap show to be honest apart from atif we dont have a good singer too who can represent us...

Blackwater

Guys, have you realized the few Pakis who can speak the English language speak it in an American accent, I was watching this show on CNN IBN about Paki elections hosted by Sunaina Haider where every paki speaking english had an American accent. lol

and they accuse us of aping the west, lol.
every paki love amerika.

Bilal

well if you have to live in this world you better love...and most of us are after a us green card face it...

Blackwater

well if you have to live in this world you better love...and most of us are after a us green card face it...
good luck in facing it.

pakis are after US green card only to pretend to live as Indian in USA :confused::confused::confused:

Bilal

well i have pretended to be indian,hindu,christian,buddhist,who cares in the world we live in all that matters is money...

Bilal

tell me blackwater..arent you after a green card,well if dont want it you can always send me.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not Bilal Ji, I am quiet content with my life here in India. Can't say about the others, though.

SilentKiller

Country flag

can some pakis reply
those @#$ paki who say they aren't from India sub Continent don't watch these shows but r sitting in UK etc and think that pak is pure and ideal country which UK too should copy....
Lol.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles