Pakistani Girl Deported For Reporting Rape

praneet.bajpaie

Quite rich to see Rapistanis brag and lecture about rapes in other countries. Disgusting to see that such crimes are used to bash religion or countries.
Hmm,

Pakistani actresses living in India right now

Sara Loren
Nargis Fakhri
Sasha Agha
Sofia Hayat

and God knows how many just beg to come here to work in the Hindi film industry.

Indian actresses living in Pakiland - None

lol

and your rape rate is much more than ours, pal. Want proof?

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Hmm,

Sara Loren
Nargis Fakhri
Sasha Agha
Sofia Hayat

and God knows how many just beg to come here to work in the Hindi film industry.

lol

logical people understand proof and people like him believe whatever mullah says.

sorcerer

Country flag
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\04\24\story_24-4-2006_pg7_11

KARACHI: Sixteen-year-old Isma Mahmood was deported to Pakistan last month after serving six months in shackles and handcuffs in a prison in Saudi Arabia. Her crime: being raped by a Saudi man.

Saudi Arabia: Popular Writer Urges People to Sexually Molest Working Women

Dawood's comments threaten the slow but steady induction of large numbers of Saudi women into the country's private sector, a number that first began swelling in 2011.

Khalid Ebrahim Al Saqabi, a conservative cleric, supported Dawood's calls and said the government's law against sexual harassment was "only meant to encourage consensual debauchery". He also accused the labour minister of being "concerned with finding jobs for women instead of men".
Meanwhile, Dawood justified his call to harass women by reciting the old folk story of a famous warrior - Al Zubair - who did not want his wife to leave home to pray in the mosque. And to prevent her from doing so, one night Zubair hid in the dark and molested her as she walked past. The terrified wife ran home and never stepped out again. She apparently realised "there is no safer place than home and the world out there is corrupt".
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-writer-twitter-working-women-sexually-molested-472357
===

SUch happen in Saudi...
These guyz are sick!!

The world out there is sick because of such a$$h0l3s.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@roma, there aren't too many takers for this "India-Pakistan eternal brotherhood" stuff here.
i know ......
.........?.its a real pity.....
im aware that im rowing against the tide so to say

thats because i feel it is not really in our interests to go against EVĒRY PERSON of packland

and, as you are aware former pm mms singh started the cross-border punjabi games ?
so in that light too, i was hoping that at least culturally, we could connect and share culture with at least some
of them ?

Hmm
Sara Loren
Nargis Fakhri
Sasha Agha
Sofia Hayat
lol

those are the hottest they've got ............and theyre with us
plus more like meera whom i like .....and the not so hot veena.

so i sure agree with you !!!!!!
in fact as i said before we can make it easy for their actresses to come over .....much more difficult
for their guys ........now thats asymmetrical warfare hehehehe !!

ref
@angeldude13 @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl @Sylex21 @tsunami @Zebra
@sgarg @Rashna[/QUOTE]

Sad to see @roma ji going secular.
Oh well .....
stop being childish .......... sharing Punjabi culture with decent pakjabis is not being
secular but rather being mature .......pls read my comments above !!

Last edited:

pmaitra

im aware that im rowing against the tide so to say
Willingness to row against the tide is a quality that deserves admiration.

While I might not agree with the subject matter, I support your rowing against the tide. Do not stop.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
stop being childish .......... sharing Punjabi culture with decent pakjabis is not being
secular but rather being mature .......pls read my comments above !!
What childish..... punjab popln is 27 million that is 2.2% of India.... thats negligible :lol:
I have nothing in common with pakjabis ... no culture no religion no nationality nothing. I'm a Maharashtrian and they attacked my country and my city too. Fuck em. ......

Samar Rathi

Country flag
What childish..... punjab popln is 27 million that is 2.2% of India.... thats negligible :lol:
I have nothing in common with pakjabis ... no culture no religion no nationality nothing. I'm a Maharashtrian and they attacked my country and my city too. Fuck em. ......
While i got common with them and i still say fuck em as they stopped being Punjabi when they imposed URDU on Pakistan Punjab.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles