Pakistani federal minister lambasting Pakistan army

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
[video]http://tune.pk/video/2579901/[/video]

First few minutes.

Rest of the video is army poodles crying against politician. Ex PAF air marshal who has history of talking nonsense is lying in the video on failure of politicians to make any deal with India when the truth is, it is PA who controls the foreign policy especially with India.

I was expecting Khwaja Asif to spill the beans on how PA trains terrorists against India.

Blackwater

Re: Pakistani federal minister rapes Pakistan army; speaks the truth.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/2579901/[/video]

First few minutes.

Rest of the video is army poodles crying against politician. Ex PAF air marshal who has history of talking nonsense is lying in the video on failure of politicians to make any deal with India when the truth is, it is PA who controls the foreign policy especially with India.

I was expecting Khwaja Asif to spill the beans on how PA trains terrorists against India.

I suspect coup or part coup around the corner

hit&run

Mod

I suspect coup or part coup around the corner
I doubt, new PA COAS is Nawaj Sharif's hand picked pet. Also PA knows they are bogged down every where with shattering economy. Further political instability will hit their economy which PA elites will never like to happen.

Blackwater

I doubt, new PA COAS is Nawaj Sharif's hand picked pet. Also PA knows they are bogged down every where with shattering economy. Further political instability will hit their economy which PA elites will never like to happen.
i dont think so.. kyo @Neo pra???

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag

Musharraf too was hand picked by Nawaj.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

This video if from before he became def min

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

This video if from before he became def min
Ah! perhaps that is the reason he was made defense minister...

I was though surprised by Hassan Nissar's defence of fauz... or rather Musharraf...

hit&run

Mod

Musharraf too was hand picked by Nawaj.
Very right, but I still think the chances of coup are not there, not only economy, PA is bogged down at both borders and down south, USA leaving Afghanistan and elections in India. There are so many things PA has to calculate and wait & watch before taking over civilian government. Such out burst of ruling party minister tells the minister is quite confident with Nawaj and COAS (compromised) relationship.

Also in Musharaf's case he was booted out and within minutes of his redundancy his faithful staff organized coup, even when he was out of the country. In present COAS's case, as long as he has got the position he would hardly bother to do anything other than pretending indifferent or calculated with symbolic protest.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

Very right, but I still think the chances of coup are not there, not only economy, PA is bogged down at both borders and down south, USA leaving Afghanistan and elections in India. There are so many things PA has to calculate and wait & watch before taking over civilian government. Such out burst of ruling party minister tells the minister is quite confident with Nawaj and COAS (compromised) relationship.

Also in Musharaf's case he was booted out and within minutes of his redundancy his faithful staff organized coup, even when he was out of the country. In present COAS's case, as long as he has got the position he would hardly bother to do anything other than pretending indifferent or calculated with symbolic protest.
The most important factor was Kerry-Luger-Berman bill conditions. But, it was for 2009 to 2014. Not surprising.
But, it's the single largest factor ( external) which stopped the PA from meddling in civil govt.
What shall be the avatar of KLB bill post 2014 is some thing I have to check.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles